Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are you doing this Easter?

Lucky Bolt

Happy Easter, to you all! For those of you who celebrate it, what are your plans for today? I know a lot of plans have been cut short due to Covid, but feel free to share with us anything at all you may still be doing on this day!

We will be spending the day at home, just me, my mother, and my siblings. We’re going to have an egg hunt in the backyard and color some eggs (as we do every year) and of course I woke up this morning to lots and lots of candy! ^_^

What about you guys? 

• Brohoof 4

Considering the timing, not much. I usually visit my family during the Easter period, but that isn't really happening. I'll probably spend the whole day in my room, playing Super Smash Brothers until I pass out.

• Brohoof 3

I told my parents to pick up “Easter things” if they could, but I don’t know if they did. Maybe I’ll hard-boil an egg. And I’ll try to enjoy the sunshine today, but that’s about it. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

@Envy Guess you'll have to hang everything out to dry? My grandma used to do that when I'd stay over and I had to beat my clothes because they'd be all stiff and scratchy otherwise. Hopefully the weather's nice and you can find something good to listen to while at it. :kindness:

We had our Easter egg hunt a little early and I already went through all of the treats from that. Luckily we got a visit from the Easter rabbit last night so we have plenty more! Yesterday we dyed some eggs, been years since I've done that, and we'll be having those on toast later!

Ususally I go to my dads and hide eggs for the kids and have some ham and chocolate. Not a big fan of the former but we'd have a fun time.

Well we were going to do some easter egg hunts, where we put two eggs with $25 in them and the rest candies. But it snowed today, so the plan's canceled. 

Had a good meal earlier thanks to me mother, she made turkey and homemade mashed potatoes. :3 Pretty awesome meal for Easter. Since I had that I've been gaming with my boyfriend, which is always a joy to do. Don't really need to do much else. Simply joys 4 life yo.

• Brohoof 3

Due to the stay at home order, we did not have family over for brunch like we usually do. Instead, my mom made banana pancakes for me and my dad. I also received an Easter basket from my parents with a pair of fuzzy slippers and a box of Peeps.

• Brohoof 1