Sparkleberry

When watching older generations of MLP, have you ever felt sad?

As in the mom talking voice that the older shows has. Considering one feels one never gets that feeling again in the modern times we live in. With internet and such. I am just wondering :I

I dont understand your Question. :wacko:

But no, i dont get sad when i watch the older Generations of My Little Pony.

Badges

If I could turn back time.... Yea, I get a little bit teary when I think about the older generations. But it is okay.

Not really, no. If anything, watching the G3 specials makes me a little happier inside. Taking me back to a more youthful time where it felt like magic was still possible. 

@Sparkleberry
Moving to Classic Generations, as this is where generations of MLP prior to 4 are discussed. Also, I have altered the thread’s title to give it proper context.

If you are unsure where to place a thread, please ask a staff member.

I used to watch Gen 3 with my childhood friend, and I remember Minty being my favorite character.

But no, I don't get sad. 

I always get extreme nostalgia when re-watching G3. Takes me back to my young childhood years when everything was simpler. 

I don't think I watched MLP when I was younger. It's hard to say though, because the animation that would have been running when I was a child was Tales, which I would have been really young. My sister and I did play with G1s, so IDK. When G3 began I was already like 15.

Anyway, my point is that I shouldn't have nostalgia, but if we look at the definition, watching G3's animations (and the toys) certainly do that for me. It's the same with any other media from the mid 2000s. It's because I had quite a different life back then, one that was very carefree without any significant medical issues. Also I do remember knowing someone on a forum from back then who liked MLPs and had a G3 as her username.

I haven't seen much G-3 content; I know it's not up to G-4's standards.  Which characters had this "mom-voice" that you're describing?

Badges

No why?

Who would get sad watching G3? All the films were happy and colorful.

For a second l thought you just said G3. But still they were all happy. I still like the older generations better anyways.

Edited by Osoka_Topez

Badges