Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings from the huggo buggo!

CoaldustPony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

That is a bit of a weird story, but it involves Twitterponies

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was introduced to MLP by a friend way back at the end of 2010, while season 1 was still in its first few episodes. I was hooked and never looked back!

Hello all! I am Coaldust aka Anise the changeling, and it's about darn time I joined a forum and talked pony with people! I've been a fan since pretty much the beginning, and have been roleplaying and discussing ponies pretty much that whole time. I'm hoping to start a Youtube channel soon, I have a husband who's also into MLP, I'm a trans woman and my favourite seasons are 5-9 (I can't pick just one).

/) Brohoof for you all!

• Brohoof 8

Greetings there! Just wait a minute, I need to think what to do to make this an interesting welcome, hmm...

Fu... I know!

You should meet @Will Guide! He also likes changelings! :Pharynx:

And well, enjoy your time here.:squee:

On 4/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, CoaldustPony said:

Hello all! I am Coaldust aka Anise the changeling, and it's about darn time I joined a forum and talked pony with people! I've been a fan since pretty much the beginning, and have been roleplaying and discussing ponies pretty much that whole time. I'm hoping to start a Youtube channel soon, I have a husband who's also into MLP, I'm a trans woman and my favourite seasons are 5-9 (I can't pick just one).

/) Brohoof for you all!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: That is a bit of a weird story, but it involves Twitterponies
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I was introduced to MLP by a friend way back at the end of 2010, while season 1 was still in its first few episodes. I was hooked and never looked back!

@Bastian is right. I love Changelings. They're so cute!

Especially Thorax

5959611c9df44_HappyThoraxWingFluttering.gif.e2c94324c17d955cec9733789694dad8.gif698085301_Thorax_grinning_widely_S7E15(1).thumb.png.f52d696d1c1e43f3f9334909acd3fd6c.png