Lucky Bolt

General What kind of deodorant do you use?

Irish Spring original (I use their body wash, too). There are very few men's deodorant scents that I don't completely hate, and that's one of the few.

i use the axe deodorant basically i dont think about it that much on what kind XD

Badges

It depends, I've used several different kinds over the past few months. The kind I'm wearing now is this:

Picture_6.thumb.JPG.f2afc967520a02d2542830badaee658f.JPG

18 hours ago, Booker said:

Irish Spring original (I use their body wash, too). There are very few men's deodorant scents that I don't completely hate, and that's one of the few.

I'm that way with shampoo! Why I always use women's shampoo cause I'd rather have my hair smell somewhat like strawberries than some weird chemical smell.

I use Suave antiperspirant/deodorant in Sweet Pea and Violet scent. But sometimes I like to change it up with Suave Everlasting Sunshine, which has a bright, wonderful scent to it.   

i get a variety of different kinds, whatever smells good to me I get, right now I have 3 different old spice kinds.

Badges

As long it does it job, nothing fancy. Just plain o' Dove with original scent.

6 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Sweat™

Reveal hidden contents

:ButtercupLaugh::wacko:

Well, you what they say, the more natural the better. :LunaMCM:

I use roll on cuz spray dun work. I got many different ones lemon, aloe vera, flowers and just plain ones. 

Badges

Something to discard that body odor that we all seem to be borned with

Old Spice or Speed Stick: Irish spring.

As little as possible, don't like how it feels on my skin or the smell, if I have to though I just use whatever kind I have that is closest to hand, don't really pay too much attention to the brand.

Old Spice gel deodorant sticks.  They're the only ones that doesn't ruin the armpits of all of my tshirts, no matter what I do to try and prevent that from happening it always happens.  The gel sticks might not last as long but at least I'm not getting rid of so many shirts anymore.

I wear whatever antiperspirant I find so I can prove wrong the statement that it works for 40 hours. I sweat through it in under 40 seconds because I am gross.

Anything I can buy in bulk-- I use way too much deodorant at once, so cheap and easy to get lots of is the way for me

Badges