Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Diablo 2 fans?

Sepul-Coloratura

I wasn't a hardcore player, but I think it's one of the best PC games ever made. I had the official guide bood and memlrized all the skill trees, quest intros, monster types and item suffix/prefixes when I wasn't even playing it back then. I had a Trap Assassin, Lightning Fury Amazom, Summon Necromancer and some. Didn't made it to the end buildup.

The atmosphere and music was great, and the combat always felt intense, a single swing of a bat felt lethal. The sound design was amazing, and how everything was simple and readable was good too. The story was good too. Wish they remestered it but I also don't want them to because of what happened to Warcraft 3...

Share your experiences with Diablo 2 or even 1!

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura
  • Brohoof 1

Diablo II was - and is - a great game. I started it many times to try out all the classes and some mods, like Grapes of Wrath, but finished only once, with a Barbarian, I think. The best thing about it for me was the constant urge to find even better items and to get new skills. Also, the game's rather simple, and playing it was relaxing. I also enjoy (to this day) one of Diablo's clones, Titan Quest - one of my favorite games of all time. I never got to play Diablo I or Diablo III though. Maybe one day...

• Brohoof 1

Diablo II is one of those games that was very good, and everyone played it. I didn't. I just saw other people playing it. A lot of people played it. I have not heard a single bad thing about the game.

• Brohoof 1

Well Diablo 2 was good even though I don't like how they do ladder resets since it restricts you from getting and making ladder only items and equipment. My best characters were Ice/Lightning sorc, mainly chain lightning (CL) / orb sorc, Zealadin, and summoner necro. Zealadin and my summoner necro were my best characters that can do uber. unfortunately I wasn't able to kill Lilith with my summoner necro due to lack of enigma, poison resist, dead bodies to re-summon the minions, and gold to revive the merc also not to mention the poison aura was very potent without any life tap.

• Brohoof 1

Never played Diablo 2 until its "end-game" gear etc. I finished it on Hell and farmed the bosses a bit using Zealadin or a really angry Barbie, but other than that I've played a ton out of Diablo 1.

Had a Rogue in Diablo 1 that would three-shot Diablo on Hell difficulty. But there was an issue. I had a full plate armor which gave me + xx to all attributes, and it was the highest + attributes I've ever seen in this game. The problem was that repairing a single point of damage to that armor cost me 6.2k gold. Which was an absolutely gigantic amount. Therefore fighting with my rogue was all about avoiding dmg at all costs and shooting the enemies down before they get close. What was really impossible with certain enemy types.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...