Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Another art request ^^

LegoDashie

Hey guys i love all of your art styles and i appreciate your art weather it is in awsome 2d/3d animation or just even in drawing ^^  and i have a great request ! ^^

So on description i like to have my persona playing with rainbow dash with his magic lifting her upside down and she is having that i am not amused face expressing and my persona just laughing enjoying having fun :3 i would do a commission but i just cant at this time becouse of the whole pendimic going around and trying to save up money on a tv that went out on me <,<

Anyways ill give out the best i can do on this ^^

my oc reference

magic color : Purple

515705953_ponypic1.jpg.8a4158d90e4e56c934fb050c096792ad.jpg.7bca9a77d4ce0b15096c436ddf31c59c.jpg

rainbow dash expression

320479ad40b9b194b7c2b35231c3ad50.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

I have the drawing started but I’m not sure when it’ll get finished. It depends on my motivation but hopefully I can get it done soon.

its fine take the time you need no need to rush ^^

1 hour ago, LegoshiLunA said:

its fine take the time you need no need to rush ^^

It’s mostly finished, it just needs touch up and shading. I’ll try and work on it tomorrow (well it’s already after midnight, but by tomorrow I mean after I get some sleep and charge my phone)

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

It’s mostly finished, it just needs touch up and shading. I’ll try and work on it tomorrow (well it’s already after midnight, but by tomorrow I mean after I get some sleep and charge my phone)

yay^^  and awsome ! and its 11:37 pm here XD  and as i said just take your time ^^ im a patient pony :3

5 minutes ago, LegoshiLunA said:

i like it ! also can the black part of the mane be dark pink ?

Well it was a shadowing effect I added to it so it might be slightly realistic :rarity:

Edited by StarrySkyDash
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Ta daa! Here it is! The magic didn’t turn out how I wanted but I wanted it to look...translucent(?) like it does in the show.

1C21F317-0C49-4518-AE56-DE7E92A92C62.jpeg

Oh wow it looks amazing :P

18 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Ta daa! Here it is! The magic didn’t turn out how I wanted but I wanted it to look...translucent(?) like it does in the show.

1C21F317-0C49-4518-AE56-DE7E92A92C62.jpeg

Your pony style is sooooo :squee::love::ticking::twismile:

• Brohoof 1