Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lazy Ferret's Request Shop! (RE-OPEN)

Victoria Everglade

On 10/4/2020 at 8:32 AM, SunsetShimmerisBae said:

Hello Lazy Ferret!! I dont now you really so its weird to ask this:ButtercupLaugh: , but I've seen some of ur art and u think is great!! So i was wondering if you could take my request!

Could you put one of my custom characters doing this exact pose ?

RDglasses.thumb.png.e07a2ce9585bec22be6c37a2855a5d4d.png 

This is the pose im talking about.

CustomPony.PNG.757864196c97952ab08a2f9bc1b3de48.PNG

And this is the character , it doesn't have to be exactly the same.. just that it looks similar

Thanks!!

Yeah I ought to be able to do that

On 10/5/2020 at 10:56 PM, Lazy Ferret said:

@Beauregard Here we go

Reveal hidden contents

Genderfluid-Flag-1024x615.png.thumb.png.9b525fe5ebc1a01ecc8a8d47eff12b47.png

It's an incredible start :yay:, but it's imperfect :adorkable: the handles are supposed to be black, the swords are supposed to be behind the shield, the scarf is supposed to be striped, and ae're supposed to wear one white ear piercing as well. Awesome art tho :catface:

Edited by Beauregard

On 10/3/2020 at 12:25 AM, dsc said:

Heya Lazy Ferret! Its been awhile and i figured id make a request if thats fine?

Can i get a picture of alex sinfalair and Eclipse(friends oc) just resting together?

Thanks if you accept ^^

received_978593168999035.jpeg

Alex_Sinfalair_Reference_Sheet.png

im quoting this request cuz ya never did respond to it owo so is this request ok?

On 10/6/2020 at 9:41 PM, Beauregard said:

It's an incredible start :yay:, but it's imperfect :adorkable: the handles are supposed to be black, the swords are supposed to be behind the shield, the scarf is supposed to be striped, and ae're supposed to wear one white ear piercing as well. Awesome art tho :catface:

So... uh... beauregard... why wasnt this detail in the ORIGINAL post to begin with?

On 10/3/2020 at 6:47 PM, Beauregard said:

Well, how about the Agender form of my OC, Sworden Shieldbearer?:

702013809_SwordenS.()-stand.png.366b1cbaa56b0f8114c812b49a93a6b7.png

Their cutie mark is two crossed Arming Swords with their blades pointing down (and with golden guards and golden pommels):

w_5_0027338_12th-c-crusader-sword_415.png.9f7b4a6d12ad3ab8e8e381fe328774ce.png

Over the Genderfluid pride flag:

Genderfluid-Flag-1024x615.thumb.png.e6d04d494370410757c933300e02518b.png

But behind a heater shield:

61fIzc9sapL._AC_UL1298_.thumb.jpg.0764263cba186ea4b954893b907749d0.jpg

That has the inner shape being the colo(u)rs of the Pansexual pride flag:

1280px-Pansexuality_Pride_Flag_svg.thumb.png.743192a7dec9f6ba6f0c3b7e7637efe1.png

That should be simpler to do. :3

Sworden Shieldbearer (⚲)-stand (1).png

This is your original post beauregard, so it seems kinda negligence on your part to tear something apart YOU didnt request properly. Just saying. And FYI i had to squint at that picture JUST to see what species your pony is at all, and that art you got from pony town is extremely tiny. And even with what was going on, you didnt state the color of the swords, or other details and its hecka hard to see what yer pony is wearing to begin with.

Edited by dsc
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Cinnamon Coffee Um... if it's okay to ask for a drawing of one of my main OCs? S-since, um, you're okay with Furry? Could I ask for my scalesona?

I don't have any other pictures on him, but if ponies are easier for you to do, I've been working on my Kirin! Which is basically an earth pony with a scale patch back!

IMG_1207.thumb.JPG.e7c2fbf2ecc5ed21ea300c60e9e837e1.JPG

I can go into detail on my Kirin, if you want! I haven't had much luck on asking others to do for me in the art department what I can't do for myself. I kinda, um, have more practice using my words than a pencil & paper! If there's any, um, further information I need to supply you, please ask for whatever you need from me! 

On 10/15/2020 at 12:54 AM, dsc said:

So... uh... beauregard... why wasnt this detail in the ORIGINAL post to begin with?

This is your original post beauregard, so it seems kinda negligence on your part to tear something apart YOU didnt request properly. Just saying. And FYI i had to squint at that picture JUST to see what species your pony is at all, and that art you got from pony town is extremely tiny. And even with what was going on, you didnt state the color of the swords, or other details and its hecka hard to see what yer pony is wearing to begin with.

Originally, there was actually a beanie instead (and I said "beanie" instead of "ear piercing"). But the beanieless version grew on me, so I went back to Sleepy Town and removed the beanie. But something felt missing, so I added the ear piercing. And... You can see what happened after that... :adorkable:

On 11/4/2020 at 7:10 PM, Beauregard said:

Originally, there was actually a beanie instead (and I said "beanie" instead of "ear piercing"). But the beanieless version grew on me, so I went back to Sleepy Town and removed the beanie. But something felt missing, so I added the ear piercing. And... You can see what happened after that... :adorkable:

Yes but heres the thing, and i think alot will agree with.... you berated this artist. Put their work down on your neglect.

"Its imperfect" was your exact words and then you proceeded to criticize them, Honestly, how can you tell by what your oc even looks like with such a small tiny picture. You wouldnt be able to see any earrings or anything like it even if they were on there.

You can blame Sleepy Town, you can blame whatever you want, but its your neglect, you should feel ashamed for the way you treated them.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Coffee said:

@Beauregard Why use Sleepytown anyway? Ponytown has a lot more updates anyway...

@Califorum Yes I am

You can draw Cali here. She is a very power hungry pony at heart and wants to take over Equestria, massive thief and megalomaniac...mostly. Has quite OP magics and wants to dominate others, but has a soft spot for the few friends she has. 

sketch-1600001959736.png?width=304&height=632

On 11/6/2020 at 5:27 PM, dsc said:

Yes but heres the thing, and i think alot will agree with.... you berated this artist. Put their work down on your neglect.

"Its imperfect" was your exact words and then you proceeded to criticize them, Honestly, how can you tell by what your oc even looks like with such a small tiny picture. You wouldnt be able to see any earrings or anything like it even if they were on there.

You can blame Sleepy Town, you can blame whatever you want, but its your neglect, you should feel ashamed for the way you treated them.

I don't think "berate" is the right word, since that word implies hollering and/or negative attitude and I used site emojis to literally convey how I meant the message to be received (which doesn't line up with the word you used). My apologies if it still came off that way though.

@Cinnamon Coffee Can you do my OC, Krimson Flag? Fortunately, someone else already made a sketch of him:

2441937.thumb.jpg.f737c86a6f71d086368c99132a47c562.jpg

Here's the Pony Town sprite for a coloration guide:

919534103_KrimonFlag-stand.png.b36974fa02ee2f8d484ec9e323d29495.png

Since the blade shape was warped by perspective (couldn't be helped), here's the blade and pommel shape:

0009981_falchion-sword.thumb.jpeg.c11e46b94f2b1132907bdc3a073d17f8.jpeg.3dbe31ae65bdd61efd70cd9f19e1189a.jpeg

Edit: The guard was originally supposed to be a simple straight bar with diamonds shapes at the ends of the quillons, but I the guard of the reference I used for the tips might be less boring. Here's the pic I gave @Gaines to use for additional reference:

1166708013_Saxon_sidesword_SS23(3).thumb.jpg.89b62035f4f21e12a724c3e2c739bc7e.jpg.f4ca96a2b271a59ec1fa97813ab26593.jpg

Edited by Beauregard
  • Brohoof 1