Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

I feel like I've already overplayed my Master Suck Town role. Let's have the owner speak for their own OC.

@Jedishy

Here it is: the tea shop is located in a calm seaside residential area of Musutafu. Nothing but family and terraced houses, convenience stores, parks, and small diners as far as the eye can see. What's your character doing there?

P.S: and again, are illusions MTG/Dota illusions with stats and HP, or are we talking a sort of hypnotic emissions like those produced by Camie?

17 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Goat-kun

Hide contents

So at 1;20 is thre ionic storm and no he can't control fire or ice just electricity

Having multiple elements doesn't make you overpowered. Spamming ultimate abilities while tanking tons of damage does.

https://infamous.fandom.com/wiki/Ionic_Storm

For those of you who won't click on the link, Ionic Storm from Infamous 2 is an ultimate ability that can delete a powerful mob with one shot. It's not even a lightning ability but weather control. The protagonist from the game can only use up to three charges.

Draco Crow should not be able to use an ultimate ability five times in a row. At this point, doing it once would be quite enough. Also, having it cost 90% of the battery would be sufficient. Having a particle shield is fine, but one 30 round magazine shot from an assault rifle should eat up around 20%. He has legs. He can run for cover. He has drain. He can still tank. Be creative.

Also, your OC generates and stores electricity, so he shoots lightning from his body, not from the sky. It wouldn't be a ionic storm, but given that he would look like Palpatine, it would still be an iconic one ;)

And just one more thing, since I'm already on fire: Your OC's backstory involves how he's jaded cause others had better quirks or were willing to take them to the next level by being reckless; however, your character is currently being overpowered to the point where he could roflstomp the entire OC ensemble from the sister Hero RP. Since we're likely not going to have a battle for a few rounds you have time to figure out what you want from your OC.

22 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Plus I'm putting another limit on this thing. He has to be overcharged for him to do his ability.

well either that or after each attack he's completely drained.

We can work with that. Since your character can use many different and versatile moves you should write down a "book of spells" (list of abilities, how much they cost, range, damage, etc.). This way you'll be able to start using them without having to explain them every time. Of course, you will probably want to level up those moves and add new ones during the RP.

@TBD 🚬@Drago Ryder@dragon4111

Bruh, I had enough of this Jedishy ignoring me. I'm going in dry. Let's wrap this up and get on with the Italy arc. You can introduce Specter at the meeting. He's the "young" redeemed villain fresh out of police oven who's going to be partnered with Draco in the new hero agency or whatever. There, problem solved! Still curious about the illusion mechanic, but hey.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/22/2020 at 1:06 PM, Goat-kun said:

@TBD 🚬@Drago Ryder@dragon4111

Bruh, I had enough of this Jedishy ignoring me. I'm going in dry. Let's wrap this up and get on with the Italy arc. You can introduce Specter at the meeting. He's the "young" redeemed villain fresh out of police oven who's going to be partnered with Draco in the new hero agency or whatever. There, problem solved! Still curious about the illusion mechanic, but hey.

Jedishy is probably really busy and his notification's probably overflowed that he didn't get the motto. I would  say though, do wrap up whatever you guys need to wrap and we can get straight to the main mission to the italy arc. @Buck Testa are you feeling okay to resume? 

@Jedishy you, @Canteen_the_unstable and I will do our own side story just so we can fit your character in the RP.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Goat-kun

So I have an idea for something funny for the side story between Draco and Robin.

Great. Write it down. We're finishing with the tea shop side story so that we can get on with the Italy arc, but we can always do it when another hiatus comes along.

2 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Whoops, forgot Ziggy's part. I'll fix that right away.

You came to the wrong neighborhood 3Y6uKBJ.png

• Brohoof 1

@Goat-kun

"Facepalm" I'm sorry dude. I have no idea how I ended up here. Were meant for another OOC. I'll be going off to do it proper this time, and won't disturb you further. Have fun, and again, my apologies for this :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Goat-kun

"Facepalm" I'm sorry dude. I have no idea how I ended up here. Were meant for another OOC. I'll be going off to do it proper this time, and won't disturb you further. Have fun, and again, my apologies for this :)

Don't worry about it, I move it over to the appropriated topic for ya :mlp_smug:

12 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Goat-kun

So I have an idea for something funny for the side story between Draco and Robin.

Something funny huh? :wacko: is it got to do with...Draco little joke? :P

15 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Goat-kun

So what if Robin 's tires were sl;ashed. And well Draco was in the area. Robin would have to be carried by the hero eh? Actually how tall is robin again?

Robin is funsized for a guy. About 170 cm. And it depends on a scenario. He likes to be pampered like a damsel, but not by people he doesn't fully trust. Also, how exactly would Draco get around faster than Robin?

You do realize that Robin's car is a surveillance drone/armored car. If anyone would try to slash its tires they would be caught on camera, and you don't want to get on the bad side of an ex-Bratva goon. Besides, the car can run on flat tires as is required from a VIP transport.

Draco and Robin are really different. They're like two cops from an old action movie, so putting them on any kind of a side mission would result in a wild ride. I'm sure there will be opportunities for this team-up and for a piggy back ride, but as far as slashed tires are concerned, Robin would not want anyone else to get involved in his quest to track down the perpetrator, especially not a hero.

P.S: At first I was considering letting Robin roll through the neighborhood in his Sherp with an elbow through the open window while listening to loud hardbass, but that is not how this character operates. He likes to get noticed for being a cute trap, not for being in possession of a Russian ATV. Local moms have never seen such a machine in their entire lives, and some of them probably have kids in the U.A.

16 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Goat-kun

Powerline grinding of course. Have you seen how fast Cole macgrath goes on grinding powerlines? Along with rail grinding. and yeah alright it was a stupid idea.

I watched a few videos ... You won't get Robin on that ride without some serious armor protecting his tender trap body :P

2 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Goat-kun

Don't worry Draco'll be gentle with the trappy boy.

We'll see how their relationships develop. Right now, Robin is going with his car. So can I assume that Draco is going to the meeting place by wire and Nanami by air, and my post is the last one in the tea shop side story? Does anyone else have anything to add?

@Drago Ryder

@Jedishy

I hope you've read OOC and side story posts and have a plan since my last post was implying that it's almost time for the meeting. Your OC has not introduced himself, and Robin has completed his little self-imposed PR mission. This trap has left the building. He will take notice of the newcomer on his way out, but that's that. Now, we can make it so that Robin has departed prematurely and you still have some time. He was planning to buy flower beds for his UAV control station. I believe that the universe is in autumn.

2 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

@Jedishy

I hope you've read OOC and side story posts and have a plan since my last post was implying that it's almost time for the meeting. Your OC has not introduced himself, and Robin has completed his little self-imposed PR mission. This trap has left the building. He will take notice of the newcomer on his way out, but that's that. Now, we can make it so that Robin has departed prematurely and you still have some time. He was planning to buy flower beds for his UAV control station. I believe that the universe is in autumn.

I could 1 on 1 with @Jedishy along with @Canteen_the_unstable I could say the shop will be different from the cafe and Spectra is asked to meet these two. Will that be okay with you @Jedishy So we can get you started into the main RP

On 6/29/2020 at 8:09 PM, TBD 🚬 said:

I could 1 on 1 with @Jedishy along with @Canteen_the_unstable I could say the shop will be different from the cafe and Spectra is asked to meet these two. Will that be okay with you @Jedishy So we can get you started into the main RP

K. I only wrote what I did to describe the situation. We kinda agreed that the story is finished so I was a bit surprised by the new post. Also, it would be OOC for Robin to stay around after he's already summoned his ride since he doesn't know Specter.

When are we going to officially re-open the main RP with 3 days rule and everything?

On 6/29/2020 at 8:11 PM, Jedishy said:

That sounds like a plan go for it 

So, about that quirk explanation ...

On 6/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, Goat-kun said:

P.S: and again, are illusions MTG/Dota illusions with stats and HP, or are we talking a sort of hypnotic emissions like those produced by Camie?

5 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

K. I only wrote what I did to describe the situation. We kinda agreed that the story is finished so I was a bit surprised by the new post. Also, it would be OOC for Robin to stay around after he's already summoned his ride since he doesn't know Specter.

When are we going to officially re-open the main RP with 3 days rule and everything?

Yeah don't worry about that I will be doing a one on one with Jedishy (I'm writing it out right now) Let me get in touch with @Buck Testa PM to see how they're doing. I assumed there's no need for them to post but let me get their consent if we could move on since I did told them we'll be waiting for whenever they feel about coming back to join us. So they don't feel the pressure or anything.

@Jedishy can you care explain us more about your quirk in depth? Unless you can do so while Rping with me. 

@Drago Ryder, @Canteen_the_unstable, @dragon4111 @Goat-kun, @Buck Testa @Jedishy

Alright guys here's the plan for this upcoming week of MHA Rp, my goal is to try to finishing up 1v1 with Jedishy we can welcome his character into the main RP. And we are officially starting the next chapter of the Italy arc to start our first group mission. So I will writing that out as well sometime this week. So keep an eye for it!