Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

Sorry about the delay. Life has been a bit hectic on my end. Either way, I can see Nanami being good for intelligence collection.

Don't worry about it I hope everything works out though for you :adorkable: You can post whenever or right after Goat! and sound good nanami will then be team up with Kriz! I assumed Dr. Prosthesis will be teaming up with you guys but we'll see what @Buck Testa will said. How about you @Jedishy which team do spectra prefer to be with? 

Some might be wondering: WTF is Robin doing on an assault Team B?! He should be on Team K. Team B could use a guardian angel on enemy territory. And it's not like Robin has come out as a proud owner of a drone fleet. Also, he and Draco are expendable in the eyes of Kriz, so it's natural that they'd be the ones exposed to most danger while Doc and Nanami would be kept out of harm's way.

Also, @Jedishy I believe you're next in the main story since everyone else has already posted.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:45 AM, Goat-kun said:

Some might be wondering: WTF is Robin doing on an assault Team B?! He should be on Team K. Team B could use a guardian angel on enemy territory. And it's not like Robin has come out as a proud owner of a drone fleet. Also, he and Draco are expendable in the eyes of Kriz, so it's natural that they'd be the ones exposed to most danger while Doc and Nanami would be kept out of harm's way.

Well I guess depending Robin limits his quirk could be a way out if trouble broke out and we need to make an quick getaway :grin:

@Jedishy mentioned that most of his RP post is on Friday and Saturday, so I'll give him more time for this weekend. If not, then I will start the post on Monday. 

@Canteen_the_unstable @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Buck Testa @Goat-kun

This is for everyone here who wishes to share their thoughts on this, How's the "taking turns and waiting for turn" rules working out for everyone so far? Also as we are heading toward splitting into two teams, this "taking turns" rule will probably won't be effective, as we're trying to cover both side from each team. So should we keep the "taking turn" rules as we start the mission or keep it? what do you guys think?

25 minutes ago, TBD 🚬 said:

Well I guess depending Robin limits his quirk could be a way out if trouble broke out and we need to make an quick getaway :grin:

@Jedishy mentioned that most of his RP post is on Friday and Saturday, so I'll give him more time for this weekend. If not, then I will start the post on Monday. 

This is for everyone here who wishes to share their thoughts on this, How's the "taking turns and waiting for turn" rules working out for everyone so far? Also as we are heading toward splitting into two teams, this "taking turns" rule will probably won't be effective, as we're trying to cover both side from each team. So should we keep the "taking turn" rules as we start the mission or keep it? what do you guys think?

One team in side chat one team in normal and communicate

26 minutes ago, TBD 🚬 said:

2 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

I don't quite understand what you mean :twi:

15 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

As long as the rp doesn't move so fast that someone who has a job wouldn't be able to keep up I'm fine with modifying how the posting works for two teams. 

yeah I'm thinking about changing the rule up a bit for the two teams to work, maybe like have each team have a separate order? like example

Team 1 order is (A, b,c) and they can start over from "a" again. Team 2 order is (d, e,f) and start over from "e" again. 

If that makes sense

Alright then sounds like a good idea

@Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Buck Testa @Jedishy @Goat-kun @Canteen_the_unstable

So here is the layout for our new rules here, which it will starts once we land on Italy. 

Team Kriz: Kriz, Nanami, Dr. Prosthesis, Spectra.  You guys will be doing your RP in the Side story thread. Your guys posting order will be; 

@Canteen_the_unstable

@Drago Ryder

@Buck Testa

@Jedishy

Team Beelzebub: Beelzebub, Draco (Typhon), Robin. We will doing ours on the main thread.  Our posting order will be;

@TBD 🚬

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

Each team will have their own order and 3 days notices will remind the same. If someone wants to contact the other character from another team (like through phones or whatnot), make sure to mention/tag the member so they know to answer your call. 

@Jedishy

But seriously, what happens if Robin decides to point his smartphone camera towards Specter in disguise? If it works anything like hypnotism then it should have no effect on electronic devices.

@TBD 🚬

So, south Italy. Which airport? Or which province?

@dragon4111

Is Draco's hero name Typhon as in monstrous Greek titan that fought the Olympians, or is it Typhoon as in storm?

On 7/28/2020 at 11:36 AM, Goat-kun said:

So, south Italy. Which airport? Or which province?

We'll be on a private plane and heading over to South Italy capital city Naples. 

On 7/28/2020 at 11:36 AM, Goat-kun said:

But seriously, what happens if Robin decides to point his smartphone camera towards Specter in disguise? If it works anything like hypnotism then it should have no effect on electronic devices.

I would assumed Spectra is using his quirk to create an disguise for himself

20 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

We'll be on a private plane and heading over to South Italy capital city Naples.

I would assumed Spectra is using his quirk to create an disguise for himself

That would imply that his illusions have "mass". That they are shells made out of particles. What happens when someone touches them? Are they just visual? If someone is using other senses (smell, infrared, hearing) are they then immune to these illusions? Will Dr. Prosthesis be able to detect him with his thingamajigs?

Unlike other types, illusion "magic" is very diverse. In order for it to be fun for the user and others one needs to set clear mechanics for this ability. If that's not going to happen then we'll be having such problems:

Jedishy - 9 days after the last post: Yeah, my character is now a wardrobe in the middle of the battlefield.

A completely random player: My Wolf Girl hero has a very good sense of smell.

Jedishy goes away for another 9 days.

Another completely random player: Well shit!

Well, Robin is on Team B so it ain't my problem. Anyhow, the airport is 30 min away from the Santa Lucia marina. An alternative mobile arrangement might be possible for the strike team, but it would take some time. This arrangement would be especially beneficial if the drugs are coming in through the port.

@Goat-kun I understand that some of us may take longer to reply than other but that's beyond our control. Due to whatever personal stuff they have irl. And I have no issues of delays as long they let us know their status that's no longer than 3 days.  At the same, don't leave members hanging if we haven't heard from any of you for like two weeks. But like I said before, anyone who is next and cannot post within 3 days, do not feel the pressure to post. Your turn will be skipped respectably and you'll have the change to post again when you are ready to.  It's only fair.  So if you see 3 days has pass and no one has post yet, free feel to post. The person who suppose to post can post after. Unless a person who suppose to post let us all know when they're going to post, then we can wait. If not, you'll be skipped.  At the same I'm not going to make this whole delays an big issues due to understanding that some of the members are more busy than other or just have some personal affairs.

On 7/30/2020 at 9:17 AM, Goat-kun said:

Well, Robin is on Team B so it ain't my problem. Anyhow, the airport is 30 min away from the Santa Lucia marina. An alternative mobile arrangement might be possible for the strike team, but it would take some time. This arrangement would be especially beneficial if the drugs are coming in through the port.

Me and Canteen are discussing about making some side characters for us to fight against, anything in mind?

On 7/31/2020 at 1:26 PM, TBD 🚬 said:

@Goat-kun I understand that some of us may take longer to reply than other but that's beyond our control. Due to whatever personal stuff they have irl. And I have no issues of delays as long they let us know their status that's no longer than 3 days.  At the same, don't leave members hanging if we haven't heard from any of you for like two weeks. But like I said before, anyone who is next and cannot post within 3 days, do not feel the pressure to post. Your turn will be skipped respectably and you'll have the change to post again when you are ready to.  It's only fair.  So if you see 3 days has pass and no one has post yet, free feel to post. The person who suppose to post can post after. Unless a person who suppose to post let us all know when they're going to post, then we can wait. If not, you'll be skipped.  At the same I'm not going to make this whole delays an big issues due to understanding that some of the members are more busy than other or just have some personal affairs.

Me and Canteen are discussing about making some side characters for us to fight against, anything in mind?

Extensions and RP pauses don't bother me. I am a bit peeved that a single player has the privilege of posting exclusively on weekends with unlimited extensions whenever he fails to do so. Everyone probably wants to post on weekends. There should be nothing exclusive about that, but I can deal with that too. I'm part of those essential COVID-19 services personnel and my job is quite demanding. There are many of us in the Real Life boat, but I use things like this to relax. RP is not something I personally consider to be very demanding, but to each his own. What I can't deal with is how this player ignores others and just posts whatever. He had done so in the side story, he did it again with the whole meeting room=/= private jet. There's no communication. It's like he's playing a single player videogame. All I'm asking here from you, the DM, is that whenever his post affects the story or another character due to lack of communication/unawareness, you declare that post as an invalid entry, delete it, and give him a chance to get his things together. Give him another week. I don't care as long as this problem gets fixed. Now, the room=/= plane mix-up is a bad example since we can easily fix the derailment ourselves, but hopefully you get what I'm saying.

As far as mobster characters are concerned, I'd rather not post my ideas here. If you and Cant want my help designing the enemies, just PM me. If not, it's all good since confronting the unknown is one of the appeals of such games.

@Goat-kunOh okay I see what you mean now. I will bring your concerns over to him through pm. And hopefully we will work it out.  Also I did fix his post by adjusting it to make him meet us at the private jet. 

@Canteen_the_unstable, @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Buck Testa @Jedishy

So this is for everyone, in order for everyone to get the fair treatments,  I’ve decided to remove the orders (3 days delay) I feel there is no need  for orders or 3 days deadline. All are free to post whenever and we'll see how that will turn out! This is no one fault or anything I personally think it’s for the best and I feel the orders is no longer needed since everyone seems to be doing good with their post. 

Keep in mind though, since there no order be sure to keep yourself updated as the story will move on a bit faster depending how fast the posts are in. If any members are having trouble keeping up, lets all help each other out and making sure no one is left behind or get lost in the story.

As a reminder for everyone, for the sake of other’s courtesy, any future concerns you wish to share with me please so do on PM to avoid any possible misconceptions . 

16 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

As far as mobster characters are concerned, I'd rather not post my ideas here. If you and Cant want my help designing the enemies, just PM me. If not, it's all good since confronting the unknown is one of the appeals of such games

Okay I invited you and feel free to share any thoughts as we made some plans so far

@Canteen_the_unstable @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun @Jedishy

A little noticed for everyone here, @Buck Testa will be a bit busy to post for this round atm, and they just want to let us know about it. So we will try to see how to work around the rp while they're absent while at the same time not leaving them far too behind. Also Dragon ryder hasn't been online since last week, so either @dragon4111 or @Goat-kun you guys can post next!

Hey guys sorry for a long absent due to feeling a bit sick, I will post the next one tomorrow 

• 2 weeks later...