Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

On 8/6/2020 at 11:30 PM, TBD 🚬 said:

Hey guys sorry for a long absent due to feeling a bit sick, I will post the next one tomorrow 

On 8/16/2020 at 5:08 AM, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Btw guys I dropped ball.

There's no need to rush. We don't have to turn this into a chore, especially if someone isn't feeling well.

On 8/16/2020 at 5:08 AM, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Jedishy is unable to continue in rp and tbd is a bit sick. O3o

That's unfortunate. Is this a permanent thing? Cause if it is we'll have to figure out how to retcon. The flight is pretty much revolving around drugs and his OC at the moment.

1 hour ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Gone permanently. We can just say his illusion disappeared and poof gone

Well, Nanami's mind read can reach beyond the illusion. I'd have Kriz or Beelzebub intervene and stop Draco since he's trying to use electricity inside a flying plane full of sensitive electronics, then we'd only mention the character once more to say that he died while trying to steal from the mobsters or something.

... Or one of you can create a genuinely powerful illusion user that tried to interfere for whatever reason and all of this is just a small prelude for an arc after Italy ;)

Or we can agree to ignore it as players. @dragon4111 can probably edit his post and have Draco tease tipsy Robin or do whatever Draco does on a luxurious plane that doesn't involve electricity :P Just saying there is no villain on the planet that would accept such an illusion trick without making a ruckus.

23 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

This is true I like the idea of it being an illusion used by someone to get on the inside of the group. That way if @Jedishy

Is able to rejoin,  can without issue or character death.

That may be true, but someone who can make a telepath believe in something is not a mere illusionist. Such a quirk would have more in common with powerful mass hypnosis, so this would be a brand new character. Specter can still exist, just not as the kid Beelzebub was interviewing. If the player wishes to re-join he can have a completely fresh start or even make a brand new character.

In the end, what happens will be your decision and TBDs. I'm just brainstorming.

22 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Goat-kun

Aww I like that idea teasing a tipsy robin is fun.

The DMs need to confirm what to do. Then we'll see.

@Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun @Buck Testa @Canteen_the_unstable

Hey guys, so I was hit with a very bad flu and slowly making a recovery. Let me read over everything I missed and try to gather my thoughts to make my next post. So I'll try to make the next post by either sunday or monday. Thanks for being patient with me and I hope this doesn't effect the RP

3 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

@Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun @Buck Testa @Canteen_the_unstable

Hey guys, so I was hit with a very bad flu and slowly making a recovery. Let me read over everything I missed and try to gather my thoughts to make my next post. So I'll try to make the next post by either sunday or monday. Thanks for being patient with me and I hope this doesn't effect the RP

No worries, I'm still on hiatus due to the new job. 

14 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Can someone else do a post? Been feeling a bit of writer's block.

@TBD 🚬

Robin has a plan, but I'll need the description of that picture Beelzebub provided. What's on it besides the woman?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

@TBD 🚬

Robin has a plan, but I'll need the description of that picture Beelzebub provided. What's on it besides the woman?

The picture will be from the public camera, a bit blurry but enough to see what she's wearing and looks like. Maybe a street name "Via Garibaldi"  on the background since she's often seen going down on that street and "disappear" into the alley. A car in the background (maybe) that could be use as lead too.  But definitely a street name. Hopes this help!

@Drago Ryder

So, your dragon is practicing flight maneuvers. Is it safe to assume he won't be reaching 3 km, especially with those temperatures in play? Whoever is babysitting that spy drone is going to have some pretty pictures waiting for Robin once we get home. I bet he looks great in infrared ;)

Should my Okhotnik role a stealth check though? :P

atmosphere_layers_diagram_720x440.jpg.27d7072c66f11c2f6583f76c99ce1af4.jpg

Ryu’s maximum flight altitude is around five to six kilometers, but I don’t think you’ll need to worry about him catching any military grade jet aircraft unless they’re coming at him head on. Even with the upgrades I have in mind for his quirk, he won’t be able to break mach 2, and his flight ceiling will only be around 12 km, and that’s not taking into account how long he’ll even be able to stay at that height when he reaches it. Of course, both of the upgrades will also have some drawbacks as well, one more so than the other, so that should be interesting to write.

Edited by Drago Ryder

On 9/9/2020 at 8:34 AM, Drago Ryder said:

And Nanami is just sitting back and enjoying the chaos

:ButtercupLaugh: a teen will be  judging the grown up on how they handle this

On 9/9/2020 at 6:33 PM, dragon4111 said:

what?

8 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco does not do dress ups

Robin is a trickster who's a bit drunk at the moment, but ultimately, he'd always chose what he deems is the best approach in order to infiltrate a target's social circle. Re-read what he said ;)

On 9/12/2020 at 4:54 AM, Goat-kun said:

Robin is a trickster who's a bit drunk at the moment, but ultimately, he'd always chose what he deems is the best approach in order to infiltrate a target's social circle. Re-read what he said ;)

aw, maybe we should let Draco play a little dress up :pout: haha

2 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

aw, maybe we should let Draco play a little dress up :pout: haha

There's gonna be plenty of time for that. It's just that Draco in a drag would probably get thrown overboard for disturbing the guests :P