Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

Name:Draco Crow

Hero alias name:Typhon

Likes: Pretty ladies, home cooked meals, but also keeping himself in shape.

Quirk: Electrokinesis

A belief description of their appearances:  A rather tall man at 6'7 with a well built body. red hair, strong jaw and the like. Hazel eyes. His costume just consists of some normal insulated clothes. A tank top and jeans. But for those formal affairs.

3EH9_06_EXECUTIVE_CHARCOAL_MAIN?hei=432&

A belief description of their background: Draco Crow was a hometown boy of the Usa.  But when he discovered his quirk. He was ecstatic with join the heroes. But when he got the invite to join U.A  in Japan well he was even more ecstatic....Except for the fact that there was mild racisism from his new classmates. He could under stand national pride but this was ridiculous. And The flashier quirks? Yeah he could understand but those that actually had the power of hypnosis? Jeez that would make getting arrests so much easier.

Personality: (belief): He loves to play pranks on those in his agency but when it comes to fighting those who've done wrong? Serious time. But he's kind when it calls for it.

Power: 5/5

Speed:  3/5

Technique:5/5 

Intelligence: 3/5

Cooperative:4/5

27 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

He knew beez before her

@dragon4111

So lets start with everyone knowing everyone then but at the same time it's like a interview setting as an intro where we do a interview meeting  to get to know everyone's quirks and stats. like how the students have to introduce themselves?   It's like Kriz and Beezlebub invited these people as a potential good "employee" like Draco Crow to work with them. While Nanami who already have her own business, in  the meeting to discuss about building a partnership with Kriz's company. 

Yeah also Krizalid has two modes. In his suit is all proper and talks down on who he thinks are inferior in a kind of...omg I want to take a spike and impale his throat.

Mode 2 is when he has to fight and becomes a force to be reckoned with and speaking the same way but drives it home how inferior you are by breaking your body

Could start it with a full on news coverage of Kriz announcing that a new program to help "reform" bad guys. As well speak on the new business deal and taking in a student hero to study with a little hero they have. That way they all get to talk then afterwards Kriz will talk to beez and moth lady

Does that make sense? Make a big deal of all of this then behind closed doors with beeze and mothra tell them stuff and make trio of terror

Edited by Canteen_the_unstable
  • Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Could start it with a full on news coverage of Kriz announcing that a new program to help "reform" bad guys. As well speak on the new business deal and taking in a student hero to study with a little hero they have. That way they all get to talk then afterwards Kriz will talk to beez and moth lady

that will work, I will have you then be the first to post then once we get the RP started.

19 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Does that make sense? Make a big deal of all of this then behind closed doors with beeze and mothra tell them stuff and make trio of terror

lets not forget Draco :mlp_smug:

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah,that sounds good to me. Granted, Nanami’s age might raise some red flags for any reporter to dig into, so she might not be at the initial press conference.

Yeah I would say Nanami will be working as co-partner which mean she doesn't have to be in the press conference for the public media. it too much of a risk to have a teenager in a media. best for her to work around in public without the media attention. I think Draco since he's a hero(?) @dragon4111anti-villain/hero(?)  would be best to  stand by with Kriz since the media loves a “hero” being at the present. But we'll see how this whole Rping works out as we put in motion and not get a little too ahead of ourselves :laugh:. To avoid to much rules and making the RP sound scripted. I want the RP be flexible as possible. I will canteen to be the first to post once we get started and then me second. then the rest will follow smoothly. 

Now that I think about it, I’m honestly tempted to have my characters hold every conversation they have via telepathic link just because the possibility is there.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

Now that I think about it, I’m honestly tempted to have my characters hold every conversation they have via telepathic link just because the possibility is there.

Hey if that's what you want, go for it! There's no rule where you can't. :) this may help with building connection between the two RP. 

15 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah, it’d be a nice running gag if anything. Granted, there is that whole mess about not using a quirk in public in the BNHA world, but I’m sure no one will notice.

Well, Kriz can pay off the polices if they find out about Nanami using her quirk in public without a hero licence. :bedeyes:

13 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

didnt forget draco it was taking in a student hero to study . So when would you like us to start? @TBD

hm, still waiting on some people about two more. So if anyone know anyone who knows MHA, and might interested, promote them here! unless you guys thinks four is enough? 

14 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

@TBD

could work with four.  2 reasons and leave it open for more to participate and work ways to get them into the rp. PLUS When we combine the threads we dont need a ton of characters running around who dont get the attention they should get

alright then, I start the RP around next week then, in case if you guys still wish to share more ideas. and also still keep this open in case more wish to join

So I'm going to wait on for @Jedishy since he's interested, so once he write up his OC, we'll start!  (And I know how busy you are Jedishy, so do whenever you got the time) 

Villains, you say? Within hostile territory? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...

Name: Robin Heart (not really)

Villain alias name: Gatekeeper

Likes:  weapons, drones, explosions, parties, money, hard bass.

Quirk: Wonderland; it is a labyrinthine pocked dimension that he can access by creating portals of various sizes. If he concentrates his portals can reach specific places within the dimension.

A belief description of their appearances: a Slav ginger trap that looks like one of those E-thots you see on the internet making lewd faces to get cash from thirsty simps. Just think red head Hideri Kanzaki slav squatting.

A belief description of their background: one of the numerous members of the shattered Bratva fighting for breadcrumbs in this brave new world. Even if the crime empires have fallen, the villains still need supplies and equipment. Robin serves as a mediator between them and those in the industry that want to make a quick buck on the side. He has a whole "blacklist" worth of contacts from all over the world.

Personality: (belief): the world full of superpowers is hard place for weak people. You sell weapons to weak people so they can kill strong people. Make money. Everyone happy.

Power: 1/5

Speed:  2/5

Technique: 4/5 

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperative: 4/5

@Goat-kun welcome aboard! Robin heart will be quite useful! Be sure to also read our older posts since we had been brainstorming too, so that you can get some idea where we're at. But at the same, don't stress about it!

2 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

My brain is cooked but I will try to come up with a char within 24 hours or less preferably less. 

Don't worry about it, take all the time you need man!

4 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Buck Testa

It's 1/5 scale but the - sign is like an empty number.

For example Typhon is 5/5 in power yeah?

Right but what I'm asking is what does the scale mean? is 1 just average human level or is 1 disabled?