Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

OC Connected with Contingency 

Name: Ivor Cadoc 
Hero Alias: Battle Scar 

Quirk: Skin Deep 
Ivor has a very powerful variety of healing factor that allows him to recover from most forms of injury at a rapid rate. His Quirk is dampened by UV light, which means the top layers of his skin and other exposed tissue heal much slower than internal injuries would for him. When he was younger, he believed that the power didn't work on his skin at all since he did most of his fighting during the day. However he found with experience that blocking his skin from UV light and patrolling at night boosts his healing abilities and allows him to recover from much more grievous injuries.  

Appearance: 

7e4279fb18bb25abe63ef808d2049c0e.jpg

Ivor is a powerfully built and imposing man even in his middle ages. Due to his quirk, he is capable of building muscle much more efficiently than other humans, allowing him some degree of super human strength. Despite his face looking perpetually sullen and grumpy, he assures people that's just how his face normally looks and rarely reflects his actual emotions. 

Background: Ivor was good friends with Dr. Prosthesis back in their academy days. They both were in a similar boat at the time, having their quirks considered mostly useless. At the time, Ivor had only thought his healing factor was good for keeping him in a fight longer, and that he wasn't much better in a fight than someone who was quirkless. It was Prosthesis who helped him figure out how to use his quirk with experiments and theories. They learned together that Ivor could build his muscles much faster than his classmates, and that his powers seemed to work better when not exposed to UV light. Prosthesis even helped design his first real costumes and developed special UV protection for his skin. Out of everyone in the world, Ivor is the one most likely to want to hear Contingency out and try to figure out what happened to him. 

Personality: Ivor has an unearned reputation of being very angry and sullen all the time by the press and heroes that don't know him very well. Those that do know him almost WISH those rumors were true. In truth, he is an absolute fiendish ghoul when it comes to the dastardly Dad Jokes. He delights in nothing more than wordplay so bad that it makes his allies groan in anguish. He is a very good natured man, and is the kind of guy to drop everything to help a friend, but the price will be to listen to absolutely awful jokes. it is said that the only time he really smiles and chuckles is when someone is annoyed with a pun that he laced into their conversation. 

Power: 3(5)/5 (His healing Factor is dampened by exposure to UV radiation. It is at its peak performance in pure darkness. The more intense the UV radiation you are able to get him in, the worse his healing factor gets)

Speed: 3.9 /5 (Due to his healing factor, he has been able to train himself to be quite fast on his feet. However he falls short of true speedsters. What he lacks in speed however he makes up for in endurance, he can keep a full sprint going for much longer than a normal human thanks to his healing factor) 

Technique: 5/5 (Battle Scar is a veteran through and through, with decades of knowledge and experience under his belt. Even when his opponent has a more powerful quirk his experience will close the gap in short order) 

Intelligence 3/5 ( 5/5 for pun related shenanigans)

Cooperative: 4/5 

@Goat-kun the corp is R. Corp the R is the last name just abrevated it has world wide reknown as being 5th electronic corp. It also has hands in medical field, other tech companies and even fashion. The fabric that makes up Krizalid's gloves is widely used by hero for outfits. There is a hero branch office in there to help young heroes learn to be corporate body guards as well other things. Krizalid himself is actually has 2 degrees one being a lawyer degree which is how he avoids nosy heroes by making sure before anything gets done it isnt "Illegal" in the way of the law. Heroes may disagree with what they are doing HOWEVER they are not doing illegal activities.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Did the first post go over well?

It went well! It left enough opening  for our characters! I’m going to pst mine tomorrow since it’s late right now.

Question for @Buck Testa  since Ivor is also a hero, are you planning to switch character back and forth when the time comes when our villains will eventually meet him? If so,  I think this will be interesting for some of our villains to fight him off.  And knowing the fact Dr. Prosthesi and him know each other in the past, I don't doubt Ivor will make an appearance into the RP. Also Draco who's also a hero will probably  have some pretty interesting interaction with him. In a hero standpoint. 

5 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Or part of the agency under beez

Kriz hero agency is his own and yes most plans and orders are under Beezlebub. yes he leading the group and forwarding their goals. As for the secretary  you mentioned  you mean Draco right?

Wait did you change his age? Jesus  I swear I saw 17. Well still he would serve under beez and the kid they took into agency is some random npc that is ignorant. So crow is under a recently released villain XD

No draco isn't a secretary unless that is what beez makes him do just pretend there is an invisible npc student learning the ropes

So if secretary works for crow go for it. If not be at the meeting o3o up to you @dragon4111

1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

Lol nah his powerset would be terrible for secretary work and do you really see him in a dress? So yeah he's been 30.

???

You do realize secretary isn't a gendered position correct?

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Question for @Buck Testa  since Ivor is also a hero, are you planning to switch character back and forth when the time comes when our villains will eventually meet him? If so,  I think this will be interesting for some of our villains to fight him off.  And knowing the fact Dr. Prosthesi and him know each other in the past, I don't doubt Ivor will make an appearance into the RP. Also Draco who's also a hero will probably  have some pretty interesting interaction with him. In a hero standpoint. 

He will have a role in the rp for sure. How involved we can hash out via PMs so I'm not violating that side story clause you mentioned. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

???

He will have a role in the rp for sure. How involved we can hash out via PMs so I'm not violating that side story clause you mentioned. 

Making a joking about Draco not looking great in a dress.

12 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Wait did you change his age? Jesus  I swear I saw 17. Well still he would serve under beez and the kid they took into agency is some random npc that is ignorant. So crow is under a recently released villain XD

No draco isn't a secretary unless that is what beez makes him do just pretend there is an invisible npc student learning the ropes

So if secretary works for crow go for it. If not be at the meeting o3o up to you @dragon4111

Well, if push comes to shove, Robin can pass for a foreign exchange student or even act as a fake secretary, but it's gonna cost you. Hero students are especially hard to pull off these days due to increased security and screening. Also, he can't be there 24/7, and one shouldn't use his real name, alias, or quirk description, even though security agencies in the Far East aren't familiar with those.

Spoiler

Here are the papers: Mila Belić, 18yo female, is a Slovakian hero student who got transferred to Japan as part of the EU exchange program for marginalized communities. Her alias is Miss Industry as her quirk allows her to make simple objects not unlike Momo Yaoyorozu.

12 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

???

Alright sounds good. And whatever idea we have, there’s no need to hash it out through PM. I like to keep it public for everyone. Unless there’s a personal questions or suggestions.

13 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Lol nah his powerset would be terrible for secretary work and do you really see him in a dress? So yeah he's been 30.

he can be one hell of a secretary who can kick ass B)

Sorry about the delay, I was moving stuff to my new home. So I’m will try to post it once I get back to my old home.  I don’t want to type a large paragraph on my phone 

My post are in!

Okay! So everyone, once you got down what you need to put, be sure to end with your character in a meeting room! That way we can all meet and get to know each other!! That means you too Tyhpon! :ButtercupLaugh: @dragon4111

9 hours ago, TBD said:

Okay! So everyone, once you got down what you need to put, be sure to end with your character in a meeting room! That way we can all meet and get to know each other!!

Understood. Question, what does this meeting room LOOK like exactly? 

4 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Understood. Question, what does this meeting room LOOK like exactly? 

It can look anything it doesn’t matter really. I would say at the least it look like

9818C228-8CF4-47B7-AEDC-DF3819501244.thumb.jpeg.0f11b2c3b0e52a3813b51fa6ddc64040.jpeg