Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

12 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

I'll don't mind if you want to go XD @TBD

If not I'll post tomorrow if you have idea what you wish to do

You can go since I’m a bit occupied with the finals week:twi:

@TBD @Drago Ryder

Batman doesn't have a thing for lethal weaponry. Peace through power! You shall learn that Robin's M.O. is more similar to that of a famous imaginary villainous organization ;)

Speaking of stealth, where, according to Hero RP, are the Musutafu city and your training camp actually located? I'm asking cause of the anti-missile Patriot system locations. At this point, the SAM systems have probably been upgraded with some standard active phased array radar. I'd ask myself but I wouldn't get an answer. Just casually throw it out there at some point before you start your training camp. I'm gonna be Sauroning the entire area 3Y6uKBJ.png

(edited)

@Goat-kun

Yeah, no. I get that he can basically pull just about anything out if a magic hat without any drawbacks, over powered as that is already, but having Robin know where the heroes are without being given any information in the rp and nuking the area they’ll be in is just bad writing. I was honestly tempted to say something about him having a naval cannon, but I let it slide so long as he only had one, maybe two of them.

That’s also assuming that technology has even advanced that far in the BNHA universe, as quirks caused technology to stagnate to the point where humanity haven’t even gone into space. They do have some rocket technology, that much is certain, but there’s no telling if there ever was a Manhattan project or its USSR equivalent due to a potentially different outcome in WWII in this universe. He might be able to pull weapons out of of the ether, but he can’t make them. 

Besides, it would probably be better for his health if he didn’t. Nanami would give him the slowest, most painful death possible if she found out he killed Ryu, and telepathy is both faster than a bullet and impossible to predict.

Edited by Drago Ryder

40 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Goat-kun

Yeah, no. I get that he can basically pull just about anything out if a magic hat without any drawbacks, over powered as that is already, but having Robin know where the heroes are without being given any information in the rp and nuking the area they’ll be in is just bad writing. I was honestly tempted to say something about him having a naval cannon, but I let it slide so long as he only had one, maybe two of them.

That’s also assuming that technology has even advanced that far in the BNHA universe, as quirks caused technology to stagnate to the point where humanity haven’t even gone into space. They do have some rocket technology, that much is certain, but there’s no telling if there ever was a Manhattan project or its USSR equivalent due to a potentially different outcome in WWII in this universe. He might be able to pull weapons out of of the ether, but he can’t make them. 

You do realize your OC had to fight giant robots as part of the entrance exam? Giant freakin robots. For an entrance exam. That's what; 300-500 M a piece getting destroyed each year? And have you seen support tech on students? Yes, given time and development, Robin can get to the point where he can practically become a "Nod MCV" version of AD carry, but we are not at that point and we'll probably never get there. However, current arsenal does include spy drones that, by my estimation, are quite cheap and low-tech compared to mechas.

I understand that dragging what heroes usually regard as "support tech" into the battle equation can frustrate those who fight with quirks alone, but this is how villains have always fought in comics and manga since forever. They let gadgets and minions do the work while they are grinning in their lair with a pinkie on their lips. If heroes can't adapt like Batman and Superman did, then they are not worthy of that title.

40 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Besides, it would probably be better for his health if he didn’t. Nanami would give him the slowest, most painful death possible if she found out he killed Ryu, and telepathy is both faster than a bullet and impossible to predict.

Ironic, since Robin has to work hard to first gain his arsenal and then force a situation where said arsenal can actually be useful which is also why he's so heavy on surveillance. But sure, just kill everyone with telepathy. Not sure how that works, but I suppose it's totes balanced.

(edited)

I might have misinterpreted your post a bit, and that’s on me. I apologize if I came off as a bit aggressive on that front. I honestly thought you meant something else entirely. 

As for Nanami, I suppose it would be a bit unfair if she could do that right off the bat.  I’ll just leave it as a means of communication. 

Edited by Drago Ryder

7 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

I might have misinterpreted your post a bit, and that’s on me. I apologize if I came off as a bit aggressive on that front. I honestly thought you meant something else entirely. 

As for Nanami, I suppose it would be a bit unfair if she could do that right off the bat.  I’ll just leave it as a means of communication. 

Don't worry. We're all good. Now that that's out of the way, students are not the reason why Robin would want to put a shadow above U.A. Seeing the transport going from the school would be collateral and of course he'd follow it to its destination and lose interest once he'd find out it's only a training camp. I just thought it would be a nice test to see where we're all at with the whole MHA Universe thing, and to see if I can actually pull it off before things get serious. Scouting. It's a lost art :P

It's true though that Robin hasn't been completely honest about why he's here in Japan. Part of it does have to do with the ideology of this "villainous" organization, but he's been doing this way before you've all met him. There are a couple of targets of interest in Japan that can bring about the big change in quirk management, but before he comes clean, you'll have to give him a grand gesture in the way of action and/or results in order for him to open up. Until then he'll be a bit cautions.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fair enough. Having him follow the bus via drone would also make more sense, considering UA is just a bit more visible to the general public, and if he were to show the video feed to the others, Nanami would be interested in the fact that Ryu is among the group of hero students as well, if only so that she has an easy way to interact with that group. Long story short, it’d certainly be possible and rather easy if the drones maintained a low profile and had enough of a battery life.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

@Goat-kun going stealth mode on the MHA? I think that could work since Kriz is allowing the R corps to partnered with MHA to take in students for internship. and of course hacking they system won't be a problem for robin eh? 

okay just to let you all know I have updated the main post by adding all of your's OC fighting styles under each of your character profiles. for future references! 

(edited)

Just going to leave this here for a reference as to what Nanami might be capable of in regards to her telepathy. I can already confirm that she will not go above the third level, and even then, that’ll be on a case by case basis. Of course, that’ll be built up as things progress, and things don’t spiral out of control. It also covers a few of the weaknesses I had in mind for that ability, so that helps.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Telepathy

Edited by Drago Ryder

27 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Just going to leave this here for a reference as to what Nanami might be capable of. She probably won’t go above the third level, and even then, that’ll be on a case by case basis. Of course, that’ll be built up as things progress, and things don’t spiral out of control. It also covers a few of the weaknesses I had in mind for that ability, so that helps.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Telepathy

Sounds good! Wonders what will happen if she want emotionally unstable ?

3 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@TBD

Should I post now?

you are up! I told canteen I will be skipping this round because I got caught up with a busy week

5 hours ago, TBD said:

@Goat-kun going stealth mode on the MHA? I think that could work since Kriz is allowing the R corps to partnered with MHA to take in students for internship. and of course hacking they system won't be a problem for robin eh?

He is not La Brava. It depends on the system and method. Alone, he could either try to brutforce or go on a Trojan email spree. If we are partnered with the school that opens up other possibilities since someone could install the Trojan directly or via student's equipment.

@Drago Ryder

Not counting smaller VTOL drones (ordinary expendable low range trash), Robin has a fleet of three stealthy spy UAVs based on Sukhoi S-70 Okhotnik ancestor. While these can serve as missile platforms, his craft are equipped with advanced surveillance (high resolution camera, APAR, IRST) and electronic warfare (jamming and spoofing) packages. Each drone can travel around 6500 km before needing to refuel.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, it’d make sense to have multiple hideouts across both the main city our villains are based in, and  the rest of Japan if they continue to grow. That’s including the business Kriz owns and Nanami’s coffee shop, Dragon’s Brew Tearoom.

Yeah any of those would work and the main place be the now condemned research lab that gave him powers. Only a few security guards to keep trespassers out and an underground tunnel for them to go in and out. That way they aren't always at the same place causing suspicion they move place to place. Maybe have dr. Has his special lab there for the project

• Brohoof 1

All three places sound good to me! ALright Canteen you pick and choose then XD

• R Corps
  • Dragon Brew's Tearoom
  • Kriz's personal hideout

No point of going to R corps since Kriz already have a place in mind. Dragon brew's tearoom will used later  since I assumed Kriz doesn't know about it yet and it belongs to Namani.  So I think Kriz's personal hideout since Kriz did send all a direction where to meet. 

(edited)

Aside from normal foot traffic, probably nothing of note at the tearoom. Nanami also set specific instructions for how the two to three people who work for her in regards to specific customers, so it wouldn’t be anything out of the ordinary if a few more were tacked onto the bottom of that list. Granted, it’s normally just her when everything’s closed down for the night, though I can see the staff attempting new products from time to time. 

Edited by Drago Ryder