Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

5 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Is it my post? I have been so out of it cause of allergy pills I can't tell

yeah it's your turn :)  you have three days (not counting the ones that's already passed since we were brainstorming.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Okies and how about this as a brainstorm we leave japan or wherever we are and be in the USA or Canada or France. Checking on other projects like a CEO and coo do. And bring the others as guards. Might be interesting

We should be more like SPECTRE (James Bond) and less like the League of Villains, so yes, we should, at some point, be considering going global. All Might or No Might, Japan is not so important in the grand scheme of all things that we should focus on its subjugation exclusively. There are politicians to be bribed, islands to be bought, and bones to be buried elsewhere.

• Brohoof 1

hm I'm heading toward italy...hence it's a home of where most gang/mobster activity happens. we could some little mission there with the hero agency there who needed help and R corps will be happy to step in to "help". Kinda like a trust build up since they may see R corps a bit shady for letting a reform villain into their corps and some other reasons. \

Or do you guys like to start somewhere small first and then building up to there?  Because for the next round we'll be focusing on our first mission task for the job

Indeed seeing we want to change the world...why stay in japan?

Young midori wants to be the new number one hero...ok is that in just japan? Because we will be over here in Italy taking stuff on. Tell us how that works when we leave japan and go to say Canada where your jurisdiction ends?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I think the whole number one hero bit in the anime only applies to Japan. Granted, there are heroes in other countries, so they probably have a similar system in place for ‘pro’-heroes.

Speaking of which, going to Italy would be interesting, though the mafia there would probably be in the same spot of bad luck as Overhaul and his lot.

Edited by Drago Ryder

20 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Speaking of which, going to Italy would be interesting, though the mafia there would probably be in the same spot of bad luck as Overhaul and his lot.

We could go to that route since mafia is sorta like a business world and since half of our characters runs a business this could work. Noted, Not saying we're turning ourselves into a mafia no. More like dealing with the mafia over in Italy. R corps would try to make themselves look good in public  first before getting to the gritty part so stepping in could be a good start. 

Bit big for a first move, but I suppose we have to get our name out there somehow. Now I just have to figure out what to do with Nanami in the interim prior to their departure.

30 minutes ago, TBD 🚬 said:

So I guess going to different country will work for our first task starting with Italy yes?

Is this going to be a whole arc with plot and stuff?

We can start the talk of expanding and do a vote on countries. Make it a reason and get a plot going like The dr. Needs something from Canada go fetch it. Or want to make a play in Italy. Right now we are gonna meet at the tea shop get a few minor quests to get approval from Beez almost like a trial run and then talk big time. We need to weed out any undeserving of a BRIGHT FUTURE

We hold a bright future in our hand and we lead the way

96659507_2625445974359331_5349363221499215872_n.jpg

16 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Bit big for a first move, but I suppose we have to get our name out there somehow. Now I just have to figure out what to do with Nanami in the interim prior to their departure.

16 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

We can start the talk of expanding and do a vote on countries. Make it a reason and get a plot going like The dr. Needs something from Canada go fetch it. Or want to make a play in Italy. Right now we are gonna meet at the tea shop get a few minor quests to get approval from Beez almost like a trial run and then talk big time. We need to weed out any undeserving of a BRIGHT FUTURE

We hold a bright future in our hand and we lead the way

96659507_2625445974359331_5349363221499215872_n.jpg

I will go with that then since as Drago said, it might be a big jump.  Also I think meeting at Kriz secret hideout  place  for planning would make more sense assuming they don't know anything yet about Nanami's tea place. Any specific details you want to share what that might look like? 

16 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Is this going to be a whole arc with plot and stuff?

Yep! our first arc to start off with! Me and canteen are working on building towards that. 

9 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Well Draco's going to be quite busy.

You should know that the first few week and new at the agency required lots of responsibility :bedeyes:

3 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

Yep! our first arc to start off with! Me and canteen are working on building towards that.

Guess I'll start working on my Mediterranean contact then. Someone's gonna have to "feed the bird" in Robin's absence. Arrangements have to be made. And I bet that the tea shop doesn't serve cawfee. That's gonna be quite a clash of cultures, especially so early in the morning.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

so where are we gonna show up for in morning? A tea house or a hidden base?

Once we're done with this round and it's your turn, we can have them meet at Kriz's secret hideout. since after all, he did send them a location where to meet in the morning.  For now, on this round we're just letting our characters have their own little free time before we meet again for morning. Just so people can allow themselves to share more of their characters.

@Drago Ryder

Robin is heading to the tea shop the next day dressed as a gothic lolita with large sunglasses. He's cranky cause he didn't sleep till noon and is searching for coffee. There's no such stuff in his dimension since he doesn't usually want to drink it, and when he does it's with lots of cream and sugar. Also, he wants to check what's up with the odd teen revolutionary in the group of older dudes. So, is Nanami gonna be there, and does she have any means of recognizing him before he introduces himself? Is her telepathy capable of something like that or is it currently just means of communication?

Next: when Robin walks in, what will he see? Who will be taking his order? Do you just buy tea blends there or do they prepare tea for you? I could create the scene myself if you don't care. Just felt obliged to ask.

Sounds good to me. Depending on the time, Nanami might be there ensuring that things went smoothly, though she could also be handling administrative nonsense. As for recognizing him, she probably wouldn’t use the telepathy aspect of her quirk unless she was familiar with someone and trusted them to a specific degree, my hero character being perhaps the only example at the moment. She might be able to recognize him utilizing her quirk, if only because of the potential transfer of thoughts between the two of them, but she wouldn’t use it outright. That would reveal one of her major trump cards, and the act alone would probably be considered a major breach of privacy to most people.

As for the tea shop, these two images probably give the closest depiction as to the overall layout of the customer area, if only a bit bigger to add another table or two, along with the required bathrooms. An employee will be manning the bar where customers can place their order while a second can deliver them to waiting customers. A third would probably work in the back kitchen making pastries and other light treats, though the tea would be made at one of the specific prep stations on the wall behind the bar.

• Brohoof 1

Nice i had the same idea but needed clarification. Also we can do mini arcs, @TBD 🚬

And myself will pull one aside and maybe ask what country to go to, kriz will make an excuse to go there and bingo your mini arc. No big rescue the princess. Maybe you wanted to find someone in this country and kriz' s money can buy lots of info. Or maybe your family lives here or unfinished business. That way we aren't just dragging you along. Be creative on why you need to go to a country.

• Brohoof 1

@Canteen_the_unstable @Drago Ryder @Goat-kun @Buck Testa @dragon4111A mini arcs eh? I could make a  separated thread for that. Something fun and less planning. Moreover I could have this without taking turns if there's no problem with that. Something like hanging out in cafe, going to a bar, anything small and more freestyle. 

Sounds good to me. All of it would be more or less canon anyway, at least on the villian side of things. The same would apply for if the two threads do eventually merge.

Now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't make sense for Nanami to travel outside of Japan, given both her age and current lack of interest in events outside of Japan, not unless she goes dimension hopping via Robin's quirk for a quick means of travel.