Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

2 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Sounds good to me. All of it would be more or less canon anyway, at least on the villian side of things. The same would apply for if the two threads do eventually merge.

Now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't make sense for Nanami to travel outside of Japan, given both her age and current lack of interest in events outside of Japan, not unless she goes dimension hopping via Robin's quirk for a quick means of travel.

I would say it will be like a side story and as @Canteen_the_unstable put it "mix and match" sorta of thing. I think we might not need going by order in who get to post first and next. It would be flexible and interesting to go freestyle to get a better interactions among our characters. I might make a thread for that. And I'm sure kriz will cover her for her travels or maybe we can all dimension hopping :LunaMCM:

Alright the separate thread for side story is now open!

Good that way we can in main rp send a group to do things, allowing interactions and they come in here to do it. They will stop posting in the main rp to focus on here. Because you are "gone" then we when done here make another entrance back. So you don't have to do two rps at once

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Good that way we can in main rp send a group to do things, allowing interactions and they come in here to do it. They will stop posting in the main rp to focus on here. Because you are "gone" then we when done here make another entrance back. So you don't have to do two rps at once

We will still be focusing on the main RP at the same this will give us some breather or a make up if you have missed your turn. I like to think of this like different locations on different times. A little something"extra"

2 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Indeed. Also whose post cause I lost track lol

@dragon4111 is up next

On 5/27/2020 at 6:10 AM, TBD 🚬 said:

I would say it will be like a side story and as @Canteen_the_unstable put it "mix and match" sorta of thing. I think we might not need going by order in who get to post first and next. It would be flexible and interesting to go freestyle to get a better interactions among our characters. I might make a thread for that. And I'm sure kriz will cover her for her travels or maybe we can all dimension hopping :LunaMCM:

A bit soon for hopping. Robin's dimension is like a part of him, and you don't let random people put fingers into your mouth, but once he'll let others in, traveling unnoticed will become quite easy.

So, this spinoff of a spinoff thread can be used for a more casual conversation between characters? I was wondering how we're gonna solve longer dialogues between OCs without breaking the flow of the RP. This may be a good answer. Well, if Robin pulls a Karen on some poor teashop employee we can test it out this weekend.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Goat-kun said:

A bit soon for hopping. Robin's dimension is like a part of him, and you don't let random people put fingers into your mouth, but once he'll let others in, traveling unnoticed will become quite easy.

ah gotcha, well I guess Kriz will have to cover for Nanami then for travels

1 hour ago, Goat-kun said:

So, this spinoff of a spinoff thread can be used for a more casual conversation between characters? I was wondering how we're gonna solve longer dialogues between OCs without breaking the flow of the RP. This may be a good answer. Well, if Robin pulls a Karen on some poor teashop employee we can test it out this weekend.

I would say it's more of a side-story rather then a spinoff.  We're still focusing on our main RP and building stories from there. As you said the separate thread is more for casual conversions or random events that happens behind the scene of the main RP. If that make sense? And unlike our main rp, this is more lenient where we don't go by orders or any planning.

11 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Yeah or a place for say Kriz asks who wants to go do to this and dispatch a few of ya.

yep! mix and match :bedeyes:

(edited)
13 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Goat-kun

So can Robin handle that much meat inside him?

I'll leave that was a poor joke.

He can service an entire platoon ;)

2 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Who's turn is it by the by

Mr. Crow is next.

Edited by Goat-kun
Poniverse being Poniverse

31 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

He can service an entire platoon ;)

Mr. Crow is next.

3 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Who's turn is it by the by

Well i suppose three day has already passed and I have to bind by my own rule, so... @Goat-kun you're up next! @dragon4111 if you like you can post after @Buck Testa

1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

@TBD 🚬

Yeah I'm, posting now sorry guys life has been kicking me in the balls.

Posted guys Now it;'s @Goat-kun

Don’t worry about it! I don’t want anyone to feel the need to post if they have trouble irl or busy. I saw your post but If you want to skip a round because life happens that’s fine with me! Like me, I had skipped a round because it was a busy week. And that goes for everyone. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you want to skip turns because you’re caught with something. I don’t want people to stress over it if they can’t make a post.  That’s we have the skipping rule after 3 days. 

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

Give me a little bit. this week has been intense to put it lightly. 

Hey No worries I understand since I can say the same.  I can extend the time for you or would you like to skip a round?  Just whatever work best for you.

@Canteen_the_unstable @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun @Buck Testa

Due to the whole protest and BLM events going on, I understand some of you including myself are feeling perhaps stress from this unfortunates. So to allow some us to focus on what’s important out there, I decided to give the RP a little break for a week and we shall resume next Wednesday! Planning are still active but the RP will be temporary “close” for now.

It's in times like this that I'm glad I'm low-key a thirdworlder.

Anyhow, @TBD 🚬 does that mean the side story option is off the table too? If you and @Drago Ryder agree, then I believe we should throw the tea shop encounter between Robin and Nanami in there so that it doesn't eat up another round. This way everyone can go straight into the Italy arc.

3 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

It's in times like this that I'm glad I'm low-key a thirdworlder.

Anyhow, @TBD 🚬 does that mean the side story option is off the table too? If you and @Drago Ryder agree, then I believe we should throw the tea shop encounter between Robin and Nanami in there so that it doesn't eat up another round. This way everyone can go straight into the Italy arc.

That does not include the side story, since side story doesn't required specific orders and instead it's more of going "rouge" for any members to add for their characters 'side story' as they please. I'm closing off just the main RP. And I don't see a problem there with Robin and Nanami joining in a tea shop for some business that can help lead up to our main arc. And if needed, we can have one of us three R corps (Beezlebub, Kriz, Draco) to join.