Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

On 1/13/2021 at 1:46 PM, Goat-kun said:

I'm still in. Take your time. We're already done better than the heroes :P

we have gotten a long way! let me make an opening announcement on my status updates and see if we could get any new comers to join! 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-08-19 at 6:18 AM, dragon4111 said:

So I guess this is dead?

I haven’t find any other participates who might be interested- I’m sure you as well @Goat-kun and @Canteen_the_unstable might be still. We could work something out with just limited members! I do like to get back on it though. 

16 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

I would consider it.

No worries it has been awhile, plus I was hoping to get more people in honestly. since it works better with the story to have more than just the three of us really. 

On 2021-09-02 at 6:34 PM, TBD said:

No worries it has been awhile, plus I was hoping to get more people in honestly. since it works better with the story to have more than just the three of us really. 

The community has experienced a bit of turnover. Out with the old, in with the new. Perhaps the hero side still has some players but I doubt it. Or you can try posting a new one with the same or similar premise since with link to the previous one. People like to start fresh.

• 2 months later...
On 2021-09-05 at 6:59 PM, Goat-kun said:

The community has experienced a bit of turnover. Out with the old, in with the new. Perhaps the hero side still has some players but I doubt it. Or you can try posting a new one with the same or similar premise since with link to the previous one. People like to start fresh.

I was thinking of maybe starting new but since most of our members are not as active anymore except you and @dragon4111, I’m not sure how we can keep our RP afloat. I might consider just making a whole new thread- plus I’m also might consider taking over Vanny’s RP for the heroes side once she reply. And maybe somehow just emerge the two together to create a whole new plot  between villains and heroes 

On 2021-11-12 at 3:06 AM, dragon4111 said:

@TBDI'm still interested in the rp buddy

I will see if I will make a brand new thread for our MHA Villain sometime this week.