Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

5 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Question, what does the -/5 MEAN exactly? 

like is 1 just a normal person or is it crippled in that stat? What's the range here?

@TBD

Hey there! So as what @dragon4111 said, it's from  the scale 1-5. 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.  Hope this clear the confusion! 

7 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

so 1 would be below normal human and 3 would be average then? 

Yep that's basically what I'm asking for your character stats :) while also considering your character has quirk (power).

So example: from a scale 1-5

Power: 1/5 means your character's power is not strong. 3/5: average. 5/5: strongest in power.

Speed:  1/5: means your character's slow.      3/5 average speed.        5/5: fastest

Technique: 1/5 How poorly your character use their power      5/5 how well your OC use their power. 

Intelligence: 1/5 how low in IQ your OC     3/5 average smartness         5/5: Genius

Cooperative: 1/5 how low your character refuse to cooperated  with others            5/5 work well in team or others.

Hope this helps! If there's some confusion, don't worry about it. It's just a extra information. you don't have to add it to get accepted. I will accepted your OC as long you provide the other information! 

@Buck Testa I'm looking forward to your character though! 

THIS RP FOR MHA VILLAINS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR NEW APPLICANTS

Once after @Buck Testa and @Jedishy add their characters, I will be no longer accepting members! Thank you all for applying and your interests! We'll get this RP started as we wait for these two and their characters! 

Before we get started I will lay some ground rules. 

-We will go in order starting like this( each member will have about 3 days to reply, if 3 days has reached and the member hasn't reply they will be skipped

@Canteen_the_unstable

@TBD

@Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

@Buck Testa

@Jedishy

Please be Respectful and Patient with others!

I want this RP to be drama and stress free! I know all of you has already done that but I'd like to say this as a reminder! If there's a problem or issues with other members including myself or the RP itself, do address it and we'll fix it! If problems still occurring, I will temporary shut this RP down and we'll take a break! Hopefully it won't come to that.

Last but not least,

LET'S HAVE FUN!

Overall, I can't wait to get this started! We will get it started once two members got their OC in!

This character is a reference. if you know where the idea is from shout it out, cause yes I have read it. 

Name: Dr. Prosthesis 

Villain alias name: Contingency

Quirk: 
Extreme life support: During his time at the Hero Academy his power was not seen as something viable for heroism. In fact he wasn't really aiming to be a hero at all. He wanted to use the Academy's Pedigree to get him opportunities in the private sector. With his quirk he was able to invent life saving medical procedures, breakthroughs in prosthetic technology both internal and external, and even helped architect enclosed biomes to preserve endangered species. The aim of his quirk seemed to be about saving, prolonging, and saving lives. 

Then, due to unknown circumstances, he dropped off the map. Some say it involved the death of a loved one, some say it was only a matter of time, but something within the doctor had snapped. He went off the grid for years, out of the public eye, out of the news. No one knew where he could have possibly vanished.

That was until he had returned, or what was left of him. Now whats left of him is a haunting vaguely human shaped machine, slick and white and sterile. Presumably inside of this creepy machine is the absolute bare minimum the Doctor needed to keep himself alive and functional. Everything else has been cast aside in the effort of preserving and prolonging his own life. Those who have encountered Contingency note he has plans within plans to keep himself alive and free. His robotic body is designed to defend himself from death by any means necessary.

In terms of Combat ability he is very hard to read given how unnatural his body is, and how unnerving he is to be around. The weaponry and equipment that are at his disposal are geared towards self defense rather than overwhelming power. That said he is not to be underestimated. 

A brief description of their appearances:

a94ea2bdebb3d24427dffe08b0093a0c.jpg

He would look something like this, except his body would be pure white and reflective. It would be made out of a very strong composite material that looks very light. He is frightfully quick and flexible in his mechanical body, lending itself to efficient, jarring movements that are off putting to a humans eye. He has no discernible face to speak of, and it isn't really clear where in his mechanical body he keeps his vital organs, if they are even in there to begin with.  

Personality: Before he became Contingency and had a human body, he could be found on many lecture tapes and documentaries talking about the values of life, and how he believed in a future where there was nothing that couldn't be cured. He was seen as a revolutionary figure in science thanks to his intellect and his Quirk. He still uses old recordings of himself to talk, splicing them up to synthesize speech towards his allies and victims. Even in a fight, the robotic voice maintains that smooth calm demeanor he had in his lectures

Power: 1 (4)/5 (his quirk itself is a 1 for combat, but his mechanical body is quite effective in a fight) 

Speed:  5/5

Technique:4/5 

Intelligence: 6/5 (He was an intensely intelligent man) 

Cooperative: 3/5

@Buck Testa, he sounds so cool! kinda give me a steam punk vibe! Welcome to the RP! Be sure to read our previous posts if you haven't, to get some idea where we're at in planning!

13 minutes ago, TBD said:

@Buck Testa, he sounds so cool! kinda give me a steam punk vibe! Welcome to the RP! Be sure to read our previous posts if you haven't, to get some idea where we're at in planning!

Sure I'll give it a go, but what would you say a summary of where we at is so far. One of the advantages of my character is he's been out of the loop for awhile, so he isn't necessarily caught up on current events. 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Sure I'll give it a go, but what would you say a summary of where we at is so far. One of the advantages of my character is he's been out of the loop for awhile, so he isn't necessarily caught up on current events. 

So what we have planned out so far is basically our villain organization (still need to think of a name) runs within a hero agency, own under @Canteen_the_unstable's OC Kriz, Beezlebub which is mine's OC is the mastermind that runs the organization and basically his goal with the help of his peers, is trying to take over and reshape the governing  system. Starting with taking control of other's companies. Like a monopoly.  Our organization works in the light but our motives are much more shady than that. You can check back in my introduction post. I have a list of all the characters of the members. you read their information and get the idea of their roles. 

I can say your's could be useful when it come to tech or information from the olds, So our organization can learned from past mistakes.  As you know, he's your character. So if you can see where he fits in that's more fun that way instead us figuring where he will fit in.  I'm giving everyone flexibility and allowing them to play around  with their OC and figuring where to fit their character so it won't sound so scripted. :)

---------------------------------

@Canteen_the_unstable, @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun

I decided to give this RP a test run everyone, while we're waiting on @Jedishy.  Since he's going to be last to post, I think it would be plenty of time before his turn and fair to start a little test run of the RP and see how it goes!

Before we start we need a name for our organization or at least Kriz's hero agency company name. 

@Canteen_the_unstable @TBD

Before the organization name, has the corporation been worldbuilded yet? What kind of a business front are we dealing with here? Name? Head office location? What does it do? These are kinda important for my OC. Now, I get that one branch is a hero agency, but those aren't exactly giant corporations that go around creating shady quirk experiment programs or selling super silk.

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

@Canteen_the_unstable @TBD

Before the organization name, has the corporation been worldbuilded yet? What kind of a business front are we dealing with here? Name? Head office location? What does it do? These are kinda important for my OC. Now, I get that one branch is a hero agency, but those aren't exactly giant corporations that go around creating shady quirk experiment programs or selling super silk.

That's we can have you and Namani @Drago Ryder's OC to run the other shady corporations since you two owns a company or two and running it. you two will be like co-partners to Kriz's hero agency. Like extra resources to achieve the villains' alternative shady goals and met.  if that makes sense? Whatever that other business is, is up to you and your OC. Kriz hero's agency just work as like "shield" since the world look up to heroes and believe in the hero agency. plus it will give the villains a advantage to do their shady deed without getting caught. Because who's going  believe there's a such thing of an "evil" hero agency? And at the same taking down heroes and reshaping the system. Beezlebub is a visionary and his goal is basically overthrown the governments and take over along with his peers,  It's like killing two birds with one stone. But to do that he must creates his own "monopoly" world  first with his peers. That's where we can get started.

Control the business world --> control the economics-->control the system.  Checkmates.

22 minutes ago, TBD said:

That's we can have you and Namani @Drago Ryder's OC to run the other shady corporations since you two owns a company or two and running it. you two will be like co-partners to Kriz's hero agency. Like extra resources to achieve the villains' alternative shady goals and met.  if that makes sense? Whatever that other business is, is up to you and your OC. Kriz hero's agency just work as like "shield" since the world look up to heroes and believe in the hero agency. plus it will give the villains a advantage to do their shady deed without getting caught. Because who's going  believe there's a such thing of an "evil" hero agency? And at the same taking down heroes and reshaping the system. It's like killing two birds with one stone. 

There's no company, only empty mailboxes. Let's just say that Robin is dealing with tactical and strategic support. If you need information, sabotage, gadgets, a new identity, or if you're sporting a bleeding hole in your belly, you call Robin. And then there are membership tiers ;)

1 hour ago, TBD said:

So what we have planned out so far is basically our villain organization (still need to think of a name) runs within a hero agency, own under @Canteen_the_unstable's OC Kriz, Beezlebub which is mine's OC is the mastermind that runs the organization and basically his goal with the help of his peers, is trying to take over and reshape the governing  system. Starting with taking control of other's companies. Like a monopoly.  Our organization works in the light but our motives are much more shady than that. You can check back in my introduction post. I have a list of all the characters of the members. you read their information and get the idea of their roles. 

I can say your's could be useful when it come to tech or information from the olds, So our organization can learned from past mistakes.  As you know, he's your character. So if you can see where he fits in that's more fun that way instead us figuring where he will fit in.  I'm giving everyone flexibility and allowing them to play around  with their OC and figuring where to fit their character so it won't sound so scripted. :)

---------------------------------

@Canteen_the_unstable, @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun

I decided to give this RP a test run everyone, while we're waiting on @Jedishy.  Since he's going to be last to post, I think it would be plenty of time before his turn and fair to start a little test run of the RP and see how it goes!

Before we start we need a name for our organization or at least Kriz's hero agency company name. 

Sure, but there is a factor you don't seem to bring up here. 

HEROES. We are villains of course, So I would want to be fighting heroes at least a portion of the time here. I have an idea of how my character's fighting style would work so It'll be fun to see him in action. 

As far as business goes, my character is a Patent machine. Any of his inventions could be turned into quite the profit engine. Plus there's nothing quite so evil as Capitalistic Medical Patents XD.  

18 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

There's no company, only empty mailboxes. Let's just say that Robin is dealing with tactical and strategic support. If you need information, sabotage, gadgets, a new identity, or if you're sporting a bleeding hole in your belly, you call Robin. And then there are membership tiers ;)

ooh sound like a good idea! now I begin to finally realized why he goes by Robin. "Steal from the "rich" and give it to us villains"  let alone him being a information broker is what we need too  does it come with a price though? :toldya:

16 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Sure, but there is a factor you don't seem to bring up here. 

HEROES. We are villains of course, So I would want to be fighting heroes at least a portion of the time here. I have an idea of how my character's fighting style would work so It'll be fun to see him in action. 

As far as business goes, my character is a Patent machine. Any of his inventions could be turned into quite the profit engine. Plus there's nothing quite so evil as Capitalistic Medical Patents XD.  

I can see Patent Machine can definitely go hand on hand with Robin since he also deals with sells and profit business, you two will make a good sales partner.  Except his will be weapon and information and patent machine is technology. Tech weapons or perhaps since patent machine works with medical field as well, we can turn that into our advantage.  I can see the two combined and will surely make this into a good sellout. 

Don't worry there will be fights between heroes in the future, we do have our Hero side RP that is owned by another member. Once we are coming close to connecting with the heroes side, we will combined it. But that depends on the owner for the Hero RP. But for  right now, we just going to focus on building up our villain characters and their relations  with other's OC villain.  

15 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

So, how are you feeling about ventilators 3Y6uKBJ.png

4 minutes ago, TBD said:

I can see Patent Machine can definitely go hand on hand with Robin since he also deals with sells and profit business, you two will make a good sales partner.  Except his will be weapon and information and patent machine is technology. Tech weapons or perhaps since patent machine works with medical field as well, we can turn that into our advantage.  I can see the two combined and will surely make this into a good sellout. 

Don't worry there will be fights between heroes in the future, we do have our Hero side RP that is owned by another member. Once we are coming close to connecting with the heroes side, we will combined it. But that depends on the owner for the Hero RP. But for  right now, we just going to focus on building up our villain characters and their relations  with other's OC villain.  

I would say having an Antagonist for our rp (a Hero or heroes not necessarily connected to another rp that may or may not merge with us) wouldn't be a bad call. Heroes are a part of all levels of society in the show, so they would be keeping an eye out for villainous activity. 

The two would be more interconnected than you think. Like the people in his backstory, people tend to assume that his Quirk isn't that viable for combat. However his inventions will prove otherwise real quick.   

• Brohoof 1

@TBD

Honestly, I can kind of see Nanami just being the medic for literally everyone on the villain side of things, what with her silk having healing properties and all. She might run like a small coffee shop or something, but it sure as heck won’t be anything as grandiose as her father’s company.

Edited by Drago Ryder

2 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@TBD

Honestly, I can kind of see Nanami just being the medic for literally everyone on the villain side of things, what with her silk having healing properties and all. She might run like a small coffee shop or something, but it sure as heck won’t be anything as grandiose as her father’s company.

That could work too, I can see Nanami will be our main medic depending if she doesn't get tired for healing us for too long or using it too much of it. Since first-head medic will be essential. While we can have Patent machine focus on his invention for other purposes. I have a feeling the coffee shop will be our little hideout, like how in Tokyo Ghoul ? 

2 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

I would say having an Antagonist for our rp (a Hero or heroes not necessarily connected to another rp that may or may not merge with us) wouldn't be a bad call. Heroes are a part of all levels of society in the show, so they would be keeping an eye out for villainous activity. 

The two would be more interconnected than you think. Like the people in his backstory, people tend to assume that his Quirk isn't that viable for combat. However his inventions will prove otherwise real quick.   

Well if you have a character in mind that may be connection to Patent machine that is a hero, I could allow that. Since like Drago's OC Nanami, she knows one of the hero students who is also his OC. And I'm allowing him to make cross-references. So if you have one Hero OC that is related to Patent, you're welcome to use it. Just as long it doesn't create a side story, If that make sense? But as I said, having a hero and villain interaction is a good thing but still a bit soon. I want to focus right now a little introduction of our characters. As our RP progressed and depending which direction its going, we will have an hero vs villain interaction sometime later in the future.

1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

@Buck Testa@TBD

-whistles nonchalantly-Oh you want a hero to fight I have one written down on here.

Also not to mentioned Draco is a hero, so we're getting to the grid of an "gray" area. So I think this will be the best to have "hero and villain interaction.

Yeah, there is a limit to how much silk she can make and how much it can heal. Long story short, no one had better lose any limbs. As for the coffee shop, it could certainly act as a home away from home when the main residence isn't an option, at least for the other members of the group.

46 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah, there is a limit to how much silk she can make and how much it can heal. Long story short, no one had better lose any limbs. As for the coffee shop, it could certainly act as a home away from home when the main residence isn't an option, at least for the other members of the group.

basically everyone must carry their own weight! XD

I like the idea of the coffee shop being our secret hideout. That way we don't have to meet in a public area like an office space in the hero agency building!

That could work. The shop could potentially have a side entrance and private rooms for such meetings, and the fact that "heroes" are visiting this one store would certainly help bring in customers. Assuming the fact that she's working with them isn't discovered, she could even have plausible deniability due to owning the shop in general. After all, heroes are basically celebrities, as sad as that is, so denying them service would look bad on her.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

That could work. The shop could potentially have a side entrance and private rooms for such meetings, and the fact that "heroes" are visiting this one store would certainly help bring in customers. Assuming the fact that she's working with them isn't discovered, she could even have plausible deniability due to owning the shop in general. After all, heroes are basically celebrities, as sad as that is, so denying them service would look bad on her.

Hm it’s like luring heroes into a spider web trap. This could be a best way to gather informations “behind the scene” 

6 hours ago, TBD said:

Well if you have a character in mind that may be connection to Patent machine that is a hero, I could allow that. Since like Drago's OC Nanami, she knows one of the hero students who is also his OC. And I'm allowing him to make cross-references. So if you have one Hero OC that is related to Patent, you're welcome to use it. Just as long it doesn't create a side story, If that make sense? But as I said, having a hero and villain interaction is a good thing but still a bit soon. I want to focus right now a little introduction of our characters. As our RP progressed and depending which direction its going, we will have an hero vs villain interaction sometime later in the future.

What do you mean by Side story actually? Are we not able to split the party at all or is there some wiggle room in there? I can totally get not wanting to have someone going rogue and just running a whole different rp and not interacting with anyone in the rp. If that's what you mean by side story I can get behind not allowing those. However what about scenes that are a post long? A little side bit that maybe works as a flash back, or a character piece with that OC you mentioned. Just something to give the character the room to breathe and be creative that I like? 

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Granted, I doubt they would talk about work while in a public location

I was thinking when the store is closed, it would be a good time to gather and meet. 

12 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

A little side bit that maybe works as a flash back, or a character piece with that OC you mentioned. Just something to give the character the room to breathe and be creative that I like?

That's acceptable. A  little for background for your OC is okay with me. Just as long as you said, no one is going rouge like creating their own story and branching off from the whole RP.