Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Its Been a long Time!!

RainbowxWolf66

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I first found it just by googling my little pony friendship is magic topics and artwork.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello there everyone, my name is Raine! I used to be on here a long time ago,maybe a few years ago like 2 or 1 who knows that long lol. But anyway, its been a long while since I have been on this forum. My old username was ShadowRayne but I know not everyone will really remember me, its okay. I finally started to come back on due to the lock down of the virus and not being able to go out and do much right now. Mainly I am working and going to school right now. I decided to go back to school to try and get into a veterinary technician program. I am hoping to get in this fall. Hope everyone on here is doing well, staying home and staying safe! I am still a huge MLP fan and always will be <3:mlp_smile:  I am not sure how much I will be on here, but its still good to be back! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Brohoof 4

Howdy and welcome back to MLP Forums, @RainbowxWolf66

6 hours ago, RainbowxWolf66 said:

I decided to go back to school to try and get into a veterinary technician

Yeet! A soon-to-be VT student! :squee: I’m also in vet tech school, waiting to start my second semester. We could be study buddies! :D

Anywho, always fun to see a new face. If you have any questions regarding the forums don’t hesitate to shoot a DM my way. Can’t wait to see you around! 

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Howdy and welcome back to MLP Forums, @RainbowxWolf66

Yeet! A soon-to-be VT student! :squee: I’m also in vet tech school, waiting to start my second semester. We could be study buddies! :D

Anywho, always fun to see a new face. If you have any questions regarding the forums don’t hesitate to shoot a DM my way. Can’t wait to see you around! 

Thanks! its nice to meet you too! Yes i am hoping to get in <3 I am just trying really hard to finish this last 2 weeks of spring semester. I am taking like 3 courses. I am only really struggling with my math course a little bit. But thank you and thank you everyone! nice to meet you all! Hope to talk to you all soon! :D

Heya RainbowxWolf !!!  
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

Edited by Le Trotteur Sauvage