Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Essential Oil Makers/Lovers

PlzDelete

So I was wondering, are there any oil makers or just oil lovers around these parts? I've been making oils for candles, incense and essential stuff for about 2 months now. Here are some pictures! I mostly use all natural ingredients such as herbs, plants, vegetable/fruit extracts and hot water. 

IMG_20200419_021936_454.jpg

IMG_20200414_153903_838.jpg

IMG_20200414_121506_726.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My mom uses essential oils very frequently, and so do I! Since I go to work with the coronavirus out there, I've been using thieves lately to help protect me from getting any viruses.

I've always wanted to make some. Something's satisfying about the thought of processing plants for raw material. I use some store bought tea tree oil to help with dandruff but that's pretty much it other than having made rosewater and lilac jelly. While some essential oils can have beneficial properties, they are not a substitute for real medication and treatment.

• Brohoof 1

My mom uses essential oils. She has a diffuser she uses every night while she sleeps. She likes the scent thieves.

It sounds like an interesting thing to get into. I don’t know anything about it to be honest but I love the aroma that goes into scented candles and the process of that would be interesting, especially making custom scents for certain occasions. One of my favorite sites makes scented candles to duplicate nostalgic places and settings, and they sell diffuser oils as well as the candles. I’d love to try making them myself if I had the slightest knowledge of how it’s done. I’m kind of an aroma junkie and I always have scented candles jazzing up my apartment.  

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I’m currently trying to grow some herbs. So I can make my own. Not only would it be cool to make my own but they can get kinda pricey.