The MLP Facebook page just posted this pic

house.thumb.jpg.f44fb3e4b2a9f6b196822455be807521.jpg

Which house would yall choose?

I would go with House #6!

Party all the time!

Cider, Cupcakes, and Wubs!!!

Also Starlight and Snips!

I choose house 3

That's a "fun" choice. Naturally my first choice would be house 3 because of Twilight, however Cozy Glow is there too, and I think I should stay away from her.

My second choice would be house 5 because of Starlight, but Pinkie is there too, and I should definitely stay away from Pinkie (social distancing 50 meters). Not a choice then.

O real second choice would be house 4 because of Sunset and Luna. 

So, guess it's a choice of Twilight and Cozy or a house with Sunset+Luna, but with no crazies and thus, safer. Either way I would regret my choice, but I probably would be more inclined to go to the house with Twilight in it. Hopefully Cozy Glow there is in her statue form.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

House six, I guess. I don’t really understand why this exists. 

just for fun. 

Welcome to the house! Woooo!

• Brohoof 2

Definitely house #4.  There will rock n roll (music or literal give or take), some nice spa relaxation time to talk about arts, literature, and fashion, then having Diamond Tiara pay the Pizza for us, and most of all, we shall rule the night! :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 2

House #4, mostly for Rarity and Luna but mostly for Rarity.  Maybe I could get some sewing tips from her and talk to Luna about dreams and stuff.

• Brohoof 2

Easily House 4! Best mane pony, a cool rock pony and best princess all at once sounds perfect :please::maud::LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

This is hard :P. I mean it, for one, depends on what do they mean by house. Like a literal building house or a team house. Building house can make me think of different things. Are we having a party (what kind of party?) with the ponies in the house or are we staying with the ponies in that house?

So.......

Sports Team - 1,2,4,6. 

Party - 6 (Party Party), 2 (Slumber Party, Reading Party), 4, (Slumber Party), 3 (Reading Party)

Live in - 1,4

Also, these are odd character choices. Are they just randomly chosen and thrown into houses? And why did they write AJ's name in two words.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...