Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'll draw your OC if you'll draw mine!

Victoria Everglade

1 minute ago, Scarlet Araxia said:

OMG! I love it! I assume you want me to draw Wolf Tracks? OR do you have another oc you'd like drawn?

You guess it! Wolf Tracks again! Hehe! If you could make her looking super tired like she just woke up that would be great :yay:

On 4/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, Crescent Moon said:

Hey there, kinda bored, so I decided I'll do art for art! So as the title says, I'll draw your Oc if you'll draw mine. (Collabs are fine as well) examples cane be found HERE

Do you have a list of all your ocs?

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hey, since I realized I posted in your request forum and this one, would you like to draw a different character for the request forum? I have a character in mind and I’ll send it in the request forum if you want me to.

Sure ^^

10 hours ago, Tao said:

Do you have a list of all your ocs?

Not quite, but there are examples on my DeviantArt, anything with my OC in the descirption

3 hours ago, Crescent Moon said:

Sure ^^

Not quite, but there are examples on my DeviantArt, anything with my OC in the descirption

Sorry, I just realized you already drew something on the request forum for me. I just now found the drawing cause it got lost in my notifications. Thanks for the request, by the way, it was really cute! I’m not sure what exact day I will have your OC done but I’m hoping to get it done within a few days.

• Brohoof 1