Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite animal and why?

Pandora

What is your favorite animal and why? Or maybe you don’t have a favorite.. 

I myself love way too many animals to pick a favorite but here’s a few I love seeing: foxes, wolves, deer, african wild dog, giant panda + red panda 💖🐼 

have you seen the animal you love most irl?  

• Brohoof 5

I love all animals! But, I have a special spot in my heart for horses, domesticated rabbits, and dogs (Huskies, Aussie Shepherds and German Shepherds especially). :wub: I always have loved horses, and when I was around 14 I went through this phase where I had big plans to become a jockey. :pistachio: I wanted a career with horses and I loved racehorses the most. Now though, my life has taken a different turn and I'm going for a career working with horses in a different way: As a vet tech, working with an equine veterinarian at a horse track/rodeo arena. 

I love domestic rabbits because they’re the CUTEST!! I have two little pet bunnies and they make the best pets in my opinion! And dogs are just fun AND cute and Shepherds have always been my favorite. They make great family dogs. 

• Brohoof 1

Usually cats, ferrets or malamutes. Because cats are very clever and cute, malamutes because they resembles domestic wolves and ferrets because I like the look of them.

Edited by LeafFerret
  • Brohoof 1

Merlin birds which are like small hawks yet I also really like mooses and foxes none of these animals have I actually seen though. Why merlin bird yes they symbolize freedom and that anyone no matter how small can make a difference as they are small hawks. Mooses symbolize resilience to stand for what you believe in, they also look really cool and they are huge animals that are so awesome. Foxes are natures most adorable fluffy friends their laughter is cute and they symbolize being sly and sleek they are adorable and have a song just about what they say. 

• Brohoof 1

Tigers. Because they have my eyes. 

"Perhaps God created the cat so that man can have the pleasure of fondling the tiger.." -ancient proverb

"Of course the tiger loves you, there is no greater love than between one and their food." -I dont know the quotation its in my giant tiger book. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.  I used to say the platypus because it's the world's only venomous mammal, and it's mammal with a freaking duck bill.  I mean, what an alien-like monster!  How cool is that?  But if I'm honest, I'd have to say tigers are my favorite because I think they're the most beautiful animal on earth.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite animal is a zebra. I have just always found them to be so unique! I love how their stripes look so much that my bed sheets are have zebra stripes on them and I have a giant zebra painting over my bed.

6480FFAB-B05B-43EE-AD4C-078A7BB11E1A.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

my favorite animal is Goats. as for why i have many reasons, first of all they look rad with the horns and the ears and those eyes, then there's the bias because we had 10 when i was growing up and i was the one responsible for them(which was a pain but they earned my respect) and that leads us to the greatest thing about them, they'll do what they like and when they like, they won't stay confined even if they have to break the pen or chew their ropes, basically, they don't take anyone's shit, they're free

• 1 year later...

As my fav. animal I have to name Birds. Actually almost all kinds of them  :> Since I found they are cute and awesome 

On 2020-04-24 at 5:54 PM, DivineFive1000 said:

@Deerie Horses are my favorite animals because they're awesome, strong and fast! I've always wanted horses of my own, but that would be a lot of money!

A9DD787F-38CA-40D5-8C48-0B8F3BEE561D.thumb.jpeg.8cd6db7a737611641ccd793404e6ecaa.jpeg5F0F2371-38A6-40D5-82C6-9F1599846B85.thumb.jpeg.52f15168688d905e9b81b6fcaa190edb.jpeg8854A24B-0FCC-4EEC-8F91-4CF7870A669A.thumb.jpeg.b94b3293c37af721614fa3a0f069217f.jpeg

I see you really adore horses :D I agree they are beautiful animals indeed :>