Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OMG, if you haven't already...

Discordian

Go unlock and play Sonic the Hedgehog for Genesis off of Sonic Generations. It's absolutely amazing. It's the same ol' game but I think they revamped it sorta cuz the screen is so bright and crisp and the framerate is amazing compared to playing it on the Mega Collection.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if this was just because I'm playing it on an HDTV rather than an SDTV.

Do a run through of an entire series of video games(Single player or multiplayer) as fast as you can.

Actually hunt for your own food at least once. If you are a vegetarian or a vegan plant a vegetable garden and use only the produce grown inside to make a meal.

Bike down a mountain.

Bike across your state/province/country/county depending on your level of endurance or the area you live.

Have your heart broken. Then find the right person to fix it

Visit as many countries and experience as many cultures as you can

Defend someone else for no reason other than that it's right

Photograph a war zone.

==============

These are some of the things I want to do or have already done in my life...I think it's a pretty cool list.

It took me almost a half an hour and I dragged the hurdle across the finish line but I did it...

You made it that far? and I tought If you get to the 50m mark you become imb4. nice job :P

have also gotten the finish line the same way xD except it took me a whole day :P

or rather a whole day at school (we didn do anything else of interest that day anyway)

Edited by Flutterfry

• 8 years later...
On 12/8/2011 at 9:10 PM, FLARE said:

I have never played a sonic game before... is this a good one to get started on?

Either you will like it, or not.

But the best one to start with is the first one, They get better..... You know when you have reached the good one. It will go downhill from there! ;)