Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most unread notifications you've ever gotten on MLP Forums?

Denim&Venöm

A few times I've had hundreds or even thousands after brohoof flooding – 2564 being the most, though I've also had 1181, 636 and 487 on separate occasions. On a regular day (with no serial brohoofing, just a lot from statuses, replies and a few from reactions), I've had over 200 on a couple of occasions.

• Brohoof 5

I don't think I follow anyone and I usually check in every few hours so the notifications rarely get any chance to add up. Not even sure it's gotten into the double digits, especially since a bunch is usually due a bunch of people posting on a topic I've followed and how those types of notifications kind of get bundled together now.

• Brohoof 1

Five or six maybe. I do not get a lot of notifications on purpose. If I had 100 I would probably not read all of them, then the notifications I did not read would be pointless.

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I'm not really sure. I've got really specific filters for what I get notified for (Reactions, Quotes, Status Reply responses, Follows only). I don't like having a whole lot of notifications, so whenever I get any, I have to immediately look at them to have the notification marked as seen.

Edited by DixonTheAdversary
  • Brohoof 1

My record is 900+ I think, and that's with being offline for only a few months. Needless to say, I didn't bother going through them all, so I honestly have no clue how my notifications got so clogged up. :dash:

• Brohoof 2

Just below 400 I think. We are talking about notification after returning to the forum. If we are talking about notification while being at the forum, then it is far far more.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

The most I ever got was around 400 back in 2014 when I was in the Bahamas. B)

I think I have had that overnight, when The_Gobo was still around :D)

• Brohoof 1