Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any good Fanfics of this scenario?

Newman1651

Ones Wherein the Dam eventually bursts and the sluice gates open. As in Equestria's Magic no longer seeps into the Human world of EqG but rather flows freely into the Human world. Inundating that world and resulting in Humanity, now with the powers and abilities of the pony world counterparts, bringing about the destruction and collapse of their own species and civilization

I know that "Oversaturation" and "A magical turn of events" depict the scenario of magic from Equestria flooding into the Human world, though I've never seen one where it portrays Magic leading to the the Collapse of Human Society and Industrial Civilization, as well as leading into Humans going extinct en masse leaving pockets of survivors across the world.

That any also a magical World War being fought in the Human world that leads to said collapse and extinction of Mankind.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Newman1651 said:

Ones Wherein the Dam eventually bursts and the sluice gates open. As in Equestria's Magic no longer seeps into the Human world of EqG but rather flows freely into the Human world. Inundating that world and resulting in Humanity, now with the powers and abilities of the pony world counterparts, bringing about the destruction and collapse of their own species and civilization

I know that "Oversaturation" and "A magical turn of events" depict the scenario of magic from Equestria flooding into the Human world, though I've never seen one where it portrays Magic leading to the the Collapse of Human Society and Industrial Civilization, as well as leading into Humans going extinct en masse leaving pockets of survivors across the world.

That any also a magical World War being fought in the Human world that leads to said collapse and extinction of Mankind.

Oooo I haven't seen a fan fic on that but it would be an amazing concept to base a fanfic on.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/28/2020 at 10:11 PM, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Oooo I haven't seen a fan fic on that but it would be an amazing concept to base a fanfic on.

I don't care if EqG is discontinued. such a scenario would have happened anyways and would possibly be an inevitability.

• Brohoof 1