Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Hero Academia: VILLAINS Role Play

TBD

Alright guys I feel this is a good time to open this RP for some 'test run" since we have gotten lots of ideas being put out, it time to play it out! 

As reminder, we'll be going by this order, and everyone will have 3 days to reply. Otherwise you will be skipped. 

@Canteen_the_unstable

@TBD

@Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

@Buck Testa

@Jedishy ( I understand you still need time to make your OC, that's why I have you last, assuming this will be plenty of time as we wait for each member to post theirs. 

BEGIN!

• Brohoof 3

@TBD
@Drago Ryder
@Buck Testa
@Goat-kun
@Jedishy
@dragon4111

Cameras were flashing as a press conference was seconds from getting underway. Finally the lights went out as a man came up to the podium under a spotlight. His three piece suit was ebon in color, free of lint and wrinkles. A pair of black silk gloves were on his hands as they adjusted a grey and black striped tie around his neck. The man's skin was olive in color showing now blemishes on the exposed skin as his hair was short white hair slicked back from the normal spiked style. "Hello. I welcome the media and press to this grand announcement from R. Corp." His voice was firm but held a subtle gentleness to it. A large Screen came on showing the Symbol for his corporation

Extending out his arms as the screen began to change to people's silhouetted faces on a screen "A new program to help rehabilitate and introduce villains into Society as heroes." Mumurs and gasps were heard before people were screaming out questions "Please hold all questions to the end. Many of these individuals are able to help greatly with becoming heroes. If we continue to treat them like scum and no second chances of course they will return to villainy." he exposed the first photo "I introduce the first of hopefully more villain given a second chance.
Beelzebub. He will becoming the new head of the hero agency I employ here. The last head has gone on to make a new agency so left quite a position to fill. However I sure he will not only live up to my expectations but exceed your own."

"Now then onto other matters, I am proud to announce a new member to R. Corp as COO Chief Operating Officer of recently acquired Harmada corp. Nanami Harmada." as he said that the image stayed the same but her name appeared "She asked for her picture to not appear...however I see her leading that branch into new horizons."

"Next we have a new head of Medicine for all of R. Corp. Dr. Prosthesis  who as well asked for his photo not to be shown. A man who has Years of medical training and has proposed some great ideas to help Further our medical department."

"Last is a new colleague working for our agency branch. A young up-comer who I personally selected and interviewed, when he finally gets his feet on the ground he will have a very bright future for R Corps! He’s currently working under Beezlebub. Now then please allow Typhon,the Lighting hero, to answer your questions..I am very late with a meeting with some important people." and with that the man turned and left entering an elevator heading to his meeting. Exiting the elevator he entered a room with a group of people some of who were named downstairs and others who were kept secret "Ah yes I welcome you, I do hope you were not waiting long..I tried to do as best I could with the media."

Beezlebub stood and watch  Krizalid handling the media with flashing light from the camera and reporters ganging up. One of the reporter, a female with a brown ponytail is the most eager one of them all.  Beezlebub scoffs as these reporters and their questions. All they want is to hear something they wanted to hear, nothing more. However, despite that it makes him cringe about how most people always preferring to hear the "good" part about their society and their heroes, it can work to his advantage.  What the people don't understand is how broken the society is right now. Ever since the symbol of peace has been broken and that wretched League of Villain is advancing. The society should realize they don't need the symbol of peace to function, nor do they need some pests like the league of villain to run it.  What the society needs is someone with a vision. And that someone is him. 

Krizalid, despite of his egotistic personality, he was the first to see eye to eye with his vision and thus lending his hand out to Beezlebub.  A chance to show the society again. Together, with his mind and Krizalid's R Corps, they can turn this vision into an reality. And he is confident that the society will thank them one day. They did encounter and made contact with  few others who they found as good potential to help with their cause  and so today, is the first day to finally meet them all in person in their mandatory meeting.

He doesn't know much about them as a person but Typhon, the lighting hero, who Krizalid recently hired.  Beezlebub has to keep his eyes out for Typhon. Sure they have talked  and Krizalid seems not to be bother by him at all, And it's not like Beezlebub has issue with heroes in general since there are some with a better potential in heroism, like Stain himself. But you can never be so sure. Typhon has shared some common ground with him and interested on what the company can contributed.  while Beezlebub do accepted him as fellow colleague since Krizalid said Typhon will be working under him, he still have to make sure not to share everything to him..not yet.   He watched as Typhon handle the media with a dramatic entrance. He handled the media quite impressively. He laughs, cracking some few jokes. Beezlebub crackles a bit. He can use some good laugh. 

On 4/30/2020 at 6:08 PM, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Ah yes I welcome you, I do hope you were not waiting long..I tried to do as best I could with the media."

"That will do, Krizliad. I can't do media well so I can't complain about your performance."

He turns to look at others.

"Once Typhon is done, as usual, meeting shall be taking place in room 320, same time. Be sure not to be late."

As he walk away with Krizliad to the meeting room. Beezlebub is curious about how they are all like in person.  Krizliad is the one arranging the partnership with Harmada Corps and Dr. Prosthesis so he already knows them as person. Gatekeeper, someone who they both don't know about but has been keeping in touch of for awhile, is something Beezlebub has to keep his eyes out for as well. All in all, he hopes for the meeting to go well, despite of him having hard time in trusting. But he has to be smart who he should keep or to dispose. *multiple files buzzing around him hungrily.*

(edited)

Nanami could honestly feel a headache starting to form as she listened to the broadcast of the press conference from the room she had been brought to upon arrival to R. corp, though some could also be attributed to some of the people in the room itself. She had honestly wanted to avoid the spotlight entirely when she had escaped from the man who had donated thirteen chromosomes to the moment of her conception, but it seemed like such a thing was not meant to last. All things considered, she could probably have whatever poor sap was directly under her do most of the work while she carried out her own business that she had put in motion, but that could be sorted out later. It wasn’t like they needed her so high within the company anyway when they owned the bloody thing, though seeing the last owner squirm when his charisma based quirk failed to get him out of a hostile takeover was certainly something she delighted in.

The fact that she had been mentioned by name would also cause problems if anyone she had known prior to fleeing her family’s compound saw the coverage on the vampire’s speech. If it wasn’t the renewed vigor in regards to marriage offers for her, it was past relationships she had left behind coming back into her life, however fake they might have been. She had only one friend that she truly cared for prior to her escape, an orphan that was in the possession of a reptile based quirk, though the relationship wouldn’t last as the only way she could protect him from any who might wish to retrieve her was to cut off any and all form of communication between them. Her absence had probably hurt him more than he would care to admit, but the best she could do now was making it up to him in some way. He would most certainly be upset, not that he didn’t have a right to be, and voices would be raised. As for what would happen afterwards, that was not something easily predicted. Honestly, it was probably better this way than staying hidden.

The teen was brought out of her thoughts when Beelzebub and Krizalid entered the room. She had met the latter prior to first coming to this meeting, him having found her through methods she tried to not think about, and found her offer to be something she could support. As for the villain, she would have to see how things developed before an opinion could be formed on him. “Aside from the fact that my last name is pronounced Hamada, I’d say that went pretty well. 

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

@TBD
@Drago Ryder
@Buck Testa
@Goat-kun
@Jedishy

Spoiler

Music began to play as a lighting strike struck the stage/near the podium a calculated strike. And when it abated there stood a rather tall man dressed in a nice suit red hair combed back. He was a handsome back with a big grin on his face. He'll say "Thank you for the introduction.....Okay," he stated as he watched Krizalid walk away..oh well. These ladies and gentlemen was his audience to enrapture. Well he certainly did make an entrance. He would say "Hello ladies and gentleman of the press I am Typhon recently transferred. A pleasure to meet you all," Draco stated with a grin on his face. But once he was done being asked questions he started to walk towards the meeting room.

Edited by dragon4111

What appeared to be a young woman wearing a fitting, dark grey office skirt and a matching open suit with a white blouse underneath was sitting silently in the corner of the room, legs crossed. Straight, black, shoulder length hair with angled bangs and cute heart-shaped diamond earrings gave the tidy businesswoman look a bit of approachable cheekiness. Slim feet resting inside comfortable med heel shoes were gently waving left and right, counting the time until the start of the meeting. Robin opened his handbag and checked the press feed on the smartphone: the hired hero just finished razzle-dazzling the audience. He'll need around two minutes to reach the conference room, and then they'll finally be able to get down to business. Before putting down his smartphone, he checked the facial recognition program that has been monitoring the feed and his flock of  spy drones one last time: there were no hits. For now, things seemed to be in order.

(edited)

Agatha hated her job with every fiber of her being. When she had been hired, she had been told that she would be the secretary of a prominent Doctor and Scientist within a Premier Hero Company. When she had been told that it was none other than Doctor Prosthesis, the very person she recalled seeing in school video presentations and in documentaries, she had been even more excited. Who wouldn't have been thrilled to work for a man like that? From her understanding he had vanished a long time ago, but he was coming back into the spotlight and seemed to be as brilliant as ever. She wanted to be apart of whatever he had in store. 

Instead what she got was the makings of some kind of horror film. She gulped as she walked down floor after floor within the R. Corp building to her destination. While the upper floors that had been made to be seen by the public were all furnished and elegant, the basement floors had a decidedly darker and more threatening tone to it. The lighting did not seem to do an adequate enough job illuminating the large hallways, leaving looming pockets of shadow that anything could be hiding in. She hated being down here, it made her throat tighten up and her body tense just thinking about running into something down here. 

Her breath hitched as she came to her destination. It looked almost like a Well at the end of the hall. A large gaping hole in the concrete that went down into darkness. The Doctor didn't need light to see anymore. He liked to work as deep underground as he possibly could for some reason. She had a feeling that wherever he had vanished off too probably was something like this. Some deep bottomless seeming hole where no sane person would ever want to go. 

She adjusted her clothes and cleared her throat as she walked forward towards the entrance to the Doctors laboratory. There was no ladder to speak of. He didn't need one after all. Whomever was going to follow after him down that hole needed to be able to survive the sheer drop to the bottom, or be able to cling to the walls on the way down. 

"Doctor Prosthesis." She said, trying to keep her voice from cracking as she loudly talked down into the hole, "Your meeting with your new colleagues will be starting soo-."

She was cut off by her own scream at the sight of the featureless body that rushed up the hole. She fell backwards and crawled away a little as that thing erupted from the darkness and alighted in front of her unnaturally still. It didn't breathe. It had no face. It was just white and strange and alien. It was everything she could do not to flee for her life. 

"  𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪?" It didn't move as it 'spoke' to her. It just stayed crouched over her, not breathing, motionless as it used words that it had said back when it was human. None of the cadences on the words were right. It some of them even had artifacts of music from the documentaries he was pulling from. " 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤." 

"O-Of course. If you would follow me Doctor." 

@Canteen_the_unstable

@TBD

@Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

@Jedishy

Edited by Buck Testa

@Canteen_the_unstable

@Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

@Buck Testa

Beezlebub was surprised to see a young girl who have a appearance of a moth being the first and early for the meeting. He likes that kind of dedication. But not only that, he was also surprised how young she is. That must be Nanami Hamada. Another is a woman with a gray suit and white blouse sitting across from Nanami. "Gatekeeper?" he thought to himself. "I didn't expect him to be a woman(?)"  Beezlebub mustn't worry about that, since it's irrelevant.  Tyhpon who already finished his interviews with the media came in. Beezlebub pulls out his pocket watch for the time. Still waiting for one more. 

He heard a foot step-no, more like a clucking sound. Almost like an machine. An automatic humanoid came in with a greet. 

"Dr.  Prosthesis, I assumed? Not to worry, you are just in time for the meeting. Take a seat and we'll get started with the meeting."

Beezlebub stood in the front with his both hands rested behind his back. Next to him Krizalid. While Typhon sat at the left side near the front. 

"As many has already know, I will make this clear before we start. I'm no "villain". The society made it sounded this way so Krizalid has to give what the media wants to hear. I'm just a ordinary man with a vision! I thank him for giving me a second chance.  Our hero agency will be the first to put ourselves in the front of the line to undo all the damages it has suffered from. We will first begin with introducing ourselves. I understand we already have some knowledge about each other, but from what I've learned from my past as a former lieutenant, it's better to know your people and who you're working with in person. Let's start somewhere simple. What's your quirk and what can you contribute for our cause? I need to decided if you're a good fit to helping our cause. Any questions will hold off until the end. I'll start. My quirk is allowing any cells in my body to get converted into flies. Observe."

He rise his arm and pull his sleeve down half way to expose his forearm. His forearm begin to deform itself. Multiple flies begin to appear out from the skin surface and fly around it. 

"To save my energy and nutrient, I'm  just going use my skin cells to demonstrate and not my whole forearms."  He then converted his flies back into his skin cells. "I can also speak to them as I understand them as well. People may be disgusted by the sight of fly, but I see them as if they're my own." 

He clears his throat in a embarrassment  for exposing his affinity towards with his flies .

"Now my fellow colleague will start off. Krizalid, lead the way. And Tyhpon, despite of your um.. dynamic entrance, you can introduce yourself and  your quirk to the others."

@TBD

Taking a seat Krizalid awaited the others to show up. Looking over the ones currently present, each one incredibly skilled. Each one a key element in the vision for without them there was no vision. Finally after the presentation he began to clap slowly standing up "Incredible Beezlebub, with such a fearsome quirk along with any assistance you need in developing a new outfit to better suit your quirk...you need but ask they are at your full disposal." walking out to the middle of the room he began to extend his arms bowing his head some "A pleasure to have you all present."

Undoing the buttons to his suit jacket he began to remove it, tossing it over to his chair as he used a finger to loosen up his tie a bit "No one alive knows of my quirk, I was born quirkless. I was used as a guinea pig to give people quirks, you may know them better as Nomu." using his incredible speed he took off across the room like a blur, using his athletically agile body to kick off walls. As he did he began to zoom from the floor, to different walls and even the ceiling hanging upside down for a few seconds. "Even without my other gloves on, I can maneuver very well using a mix of parkour, martial arts and my speed making me extremely deadly close quarters. Most times I have my swords with me as well."

"My quirk..Vampiric Drain, much like vampires of Lore my speed and strength pale in comparison to my fangs." raising his left hand he used his index finger to show his teeth extend into fangs "Should I bite anyone I can drain them of their quirk for short amount of times. It as well replenishes minor wounds on myself. Depending how much I take the effects range from five minutes to a full week of being without a quirk."

Doing a graceful bow to everyone he began to walk over to his seat once more "However as I am sure you didn't answer my calls if it was my quirk that had you curious. You all share a vision along with us...each of us key in the completion of our vision." he picked his coat up, moving it around he slipped his arms back into it. Smoothing out the wrinkles he fastened the buttons "Other groups such as the League of Villains and the recent events have shown this world has truly lost its way. Once you have introduced yourself and shown your quirk if you so wish...tell us your vision and why you joined."

@Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

@Buck Testa

(edited)

Considering her past, Nanami wasn’t exactly keen on showing off her own quirk, though explaining what it was, at least in regards to its more well known aspects, might help the others trust her. “As some of you are aware, my name is Nanami Harada, and my quirk allows me to shoot off silk like threads that can easily be compared to that released by spiders and silkworms. It also possesses some healing properties, though such a thing is limited. My wings also allow for some flight, and the dust released by them can incapacitate an individual.” There was also her skills with short range melee weapons as well, and that had certainly caught most off guard. 

Narrowing her eyes, it didn’t take long for her to come up with an answer as to why she would join up with a group consisting of the people around her. “If I were to sum up my ambitions, it would be to see the world move past this unnatural obsession with the mutations of human DNA that have come to be known as quirks. You can say it’s a natural part of evolution or something that should be eliminated from the gene pool entirely; neither make a difference to me. What I care about are the 1.6 billion that are shunned by society because they don’t have access to such abilities and those who are labelled as villains because of something they have absolutely no control over.” That wasn’t even taking into account the problems with the hero system or the regulations on quirks.The sad thing was that humans would still probably find something to judge each other on, but she wasn’t asking for perfection.

Letting a light sigh escape her lips, Nanami leaned back in the chair she sat in before she continued, glancing directly at the vampire in the room. “I want to repair the damage caused to the world by quirks, and I will help to fund whatever operations you decide to carry out in order to see such a thing come to fruition.” If she could stop what had happened to her or the orphan she had befriended from occurring in the life of someone else, it would be worth being called a villain at worst, if only temporarily. After all, what civil rights group didn’t break the law.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

“If I were to sum up my ambitions, it would be to see the world move past this unnatural obsession with the mutations of human DNA that have come to be known as quirks. You can say it’s a natural part of evolution or something that should be eliminated from the gene pool entirely; neither make a difference to me. What I care about are the 1.6 billion that are shunned by society because they don’t have access to such abilities and those who are labelled as villains because of something they have absolutely control.” 

“I want to repair the damage caused to the world by quirks, and I will help to fund whatever operations you decide to carry out in order to see such a thing come to fruition.”

"𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕞." Spoke the chopped up recordings of Doctor Prosthesis as he pivoted his lumbering white form to Nanami. "𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕪𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜. 𝕀𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝, 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕡𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤." 

He stepped forward in front of the group and his strangely shaped mechanical head opened up, white composite materials slithering into a new position as a three dimensional projection erupted from his face. As he continued talking, floating imagery of the world, dna strands, and various technical displays helped illustrate as he continued talking.  

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕕, ℕ𝕆ℝ 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒 𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕦𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖. 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤. 𝕀𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪, 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘,

𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝." 

At that last word, a canned laugh track from what looked like an old television show played in the hologram projection before his face immediately snapped back into its previous form. Every single word he spoke had been chopped together from old speeches he had gave back when he was human. Some were from documentaries, some were from recordings of various quality. Sometimes there was some static behind a word or two. Anyone who would be intimately familiar with his work would know where every word was being pulled from. 

"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟." 

(edited)

@TBD
@Drago Ryder
@Buck Testa
@Goat-kun

Typhon watched the other's explain their abilities and their ambitions....admirable. "Hmm the names Draco Crow. Just a recently transferred hero my quirk is Electrokinesis. It's in the name of my quirk," Draco stated as he leaned back into his chair. "My ambition is to just help people when and where they are in need," he stated with a chuckle. But he felt off about this agency but hey he will get payed and he gets to help people.

Edited by dragon4111

Robin's slow claps cut through the brief silence that followed hired hero's haphazard introduction: "Brave. I see no villains among you." His tiny voice was soft, gentle, yet it carried within a frigid numbness. "As you are all aware, Japan is in peril. The conflict that had been smoldering beneath the surface has been heating up ever since the arrival of All Might. It is only a matter of time before the whole country bursts into flame. Heroes have failed. There is a need for a power capable and willing to restore lasting order, security, and investors' optimism towards the Japanese market. I believe that you can become that power, and that is why I'm offering my support."

A shimmering portal transiently appeared above the oval table. A single business card fell onto the polished wood. "My name is Robin Heart, but most call me Gatekeeper. As you see, I can store things in my pocket dimension for safekeeping. Information, equipment, rare materials, you will need lots of things going against both the established order and those who seek to destroy it in its entirety. I will do my best to provide them."

With a tiny trace of a small smile he then looked across the room towards the man in charge [ @TBD ], his eyes as cold as his voice: "So, do we qualify?"

Grabbing ahold of his tie, Krizalid looked at the others and smiled at Robin "If you didnt qualify before this meeting...we wouldnt be talking now. Every one of you have amazing talents that will help in our goal." looking at Dr. Prosthesis  he nodded his head "Agreed, once we find out that issue this world will be a much better place. However be it legal or not I am sure with my  law degree and money to hire extra help...we can perform what needs to be done without breaking any laws. Sure it will be morally grey, however in the eyes of the law they are Legal." chuckling a bit he straightened his tie as he walked over to the middle of the room "With our combined efforts we will bring peace to this world and have quirks that benefit us.."

"As you know with my company having hands in other tech companies as well the medical field...our goal is very much within our grasp." taking out a little remote he presses a button opening up the middle of the table. Up came a hidden area as there were sets of phones, ear pieces, as well id badges for everyone of them "I personally got these ready for you. These are top of the line phones one of our companies developed. Hooked up to our personal network so no fear of anyone listening in. Unless they have a unique quirk letting them hear you. The ear pieces are bluetooth." he grabbed the phones sliding them along with the ear pieces

"The phones use biometrics to unlock..excet of course you Dr. Prosthesis. Perhaps we can work on your speaking capabilites. I am sure you could ask the tech department." he then clapped his hands smiling "Yes anyways the id badges let you in through security, into any clearance door plus your new rooms, we have accomadtions set up for you. Now then shall we retire for the evening and reconvene in the morning? A special alarm has been set in your Cells for 10 am, as well a location for you all to meet at. The onboard gps will lead you there. Now then shall we?"

@TBD

@Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

@Buck Testa

(edited)

Nanami raised a brow at the revelation that the vampire of the group had set out living arrangements for those within the room, though the equipment provided would certainly make communication easier, at least over a considerable distance. Her telepathy probably would've been just as effective at short range, though there were  a few drawbacks associated with that aspect of her quirk.That method of communication might also be impossible with the good doctor, though she wasn't about to risk attempting that just yet. "I look forward to working with all of you. Here's to a better future."

After retrieving the id badge and pieces of technology provided, the youngest member of the group walked out of the room and towards her new area of residence, a gentle smile gracing her lips as she glanced out a window and past the city outside. Plans and contingencies for the future were running wild in her head, though only a specific set of actions would provide the outcome she desired. For now, however, all she could do was wait and see how the chips fell. "I hope I get to see you again one day, my knight."

Edited by Drago Ryder

@TBD
@Drago Ryder
@Buck Testa
@Goat-kun

Typhon grinned as he retrieved his badge and the other piece of tech. Hmm definitely different than the Americas. He had his American id for the western  Northern station he worked at. He smirked to himself. But that would be another story for another day after all. He leaned back into his chair looking over his new 'coworkers' If they expected him to go out with them and drink that wouldn't be good. Though Robin was it? yeah it was. Dude looks like a lady. But hey if his boyfriend or girlfriend was into that well it's not Typhon's business.

A grey lowland engulfed in borders made of swirling fog was echoing from the deep roaring engine of a Sherp ATV.  The vehicle was pushing a wheeled UAV ground control station out of a large portal into what looked like a dark, narrow alley ending in a tangle of twisted metal pipes.

Robin was nestled on the driver's seat, his grey eyes focused on the feed of a quadcopter drone that was monitoring the progress outside the portal. The clock on the screen was well past midnight. He has long since exchanged his businesswoman guise for a pair of comfortable Adididas tracksuit pants, worn snickers, and a large grey hoodie. His long red locks were woven into a loose side braid. Robin now looked like his usual gopnik gal self.

The roaring of the engine transformed into forceful purring as the station reached its destination. He stretched himself to chase away the creeping fatigue and went to the back of the Sherp to uncouple the tow hitch. All that remained on the to-do list was to drag out an auxiliary generator, a trailer with a large dish antenna, connect them to the station, and drag the portal bridge ramp back into Wonderland. The thing with portals was that their edges weren't exactly tire-friendly.

The UCV control system booted without problems. He was even able to raise the antenna above the towering exhausts vents of air conditioning. There was still the matter of establishing a connection with the grid, but between the diesel generator and a large carpet of flexible solar panels, that could wait. Sleepy Robin then sauntered to the concrete edge and gazed upon the sea of lights beneath the skyscraper. Through binoculars, there were still some cleaners rummaging about the adjacent buildings. An older director and a busty milf were even having an affair. He made a few unflattering pictures and a mental note to check the firm for possible exploitation.

Using what remained of his energy and will he opened another large portal just beyond the roof's edge and pulled his smartphone from the hoodie. After a few moments of typing and waiting, a Sukhoi spy drone responded to his connection request. A minute later, a large flying wing sprang into the starless sky. With a long yawn, Robin closed the portal and dragged himself to the control station, sealed the reinforced doors with a lock and all three bolts, then wormed his way into a fluffy sleeping bag. He was too tired to check his room for bugs. That is also a thing he could do later. At two p.m. That would be nice. Perhaps he'll buy some garden beds for the roof. And little gopnik trap fell asleep.

• Brohoof 1

"Next we have a new head of Medicine for all of R. Corp. Dr. Prosthesis  who as well asked for his photo not to be shown. A man who has Years of medical training and has proposed some great ideas to help Further our medical department."

The Bar Television faded out of Ivor's attention as he stared into his latest Mug of Alcohol. He didn't know why he bothered with the stuff, his body fought off any desirably ill effects that even the hardest liqueurs would have long before they have a chance to settle in. He hated the taste of the damn stuff, and it made him smell like a drunkard. Yet it just felt right to be here drinking like this with what was going on. Especially after he had seen what John had done to himself. Every time the hero closed his eyes for even a second he could see that disturbing walking casket that his old friend had shoved himself inside of. 

Ivor's mask and gloves rested on the bar countertop next to his mug while he continued to chug. Veteran heroes got a pretty great discount at this dive, with the implied caveat that they were supposed to step in and break up barfights if they should break out. Preferably without property damage. Thankfully nobody was acting a fool tonight. Most civilian quirks were ill suited for combat, but that didn't stop some plastered idiot from trying to pick a fight. At the same time, he could almost use the distraction. He had legitimately thought John had just went off and died somewhere. He had been sad, sure, and he had tried to find him back when he had went missing, but eventually you just kinda have to move on with your life. Now that he was back Ivor didn't know what to think. 

"Hey pretty lady, where've you been all my life." 

Someone had walked into the Bar, and from the sounds of it, it was a woman. 

"Buzz off Wino, ain't nobody interested in your Snaggletooth ridden face." 

Ivor inwardly groaned. He knew that voice anywhere. The man who had been hitting on her took offense to that, but from the sounds of he Bar window and Neon sign getting utterly smashed to pieces by a thrown person, she seemed to have it under control. Almost immediately after the series of shattering sounds and screeching metal, a car alarm began blaring outside, flashing and blinking angrily at the intruder that had smashed on top of it's hood. 

"Charge the repairs to my card Dwayne, Sorry bout that." Ivor intoned out to the Bar owner who had not been surprised by what had happened at all. Dwayne had seen it happen from his view. The man had tried to tackle the woman in a fit of drunken rage, but some of her hair flashed from her tightly woven bun and wrapped around the drunk, before whipping him away into the window and his blinking OPEN sign. She looked quite peeved off until she saw Ivor sitting on the stool. 

"There you are Daddy! I've been looking for you! Did you see the news about that Prosthesis guy? Wasn't he your...Have you been drinking again?"

"Honey I'm in a Bar." 

"You know I hate it when you drink daddy, your clothes take like two washes to get that stink out cause you sweat all the alcohol onto them!" 

"Why were you looking for me dear?" Ivor gripped the bridge of his nose and pinched it, trying to keep himself from losing his temper. 

"He joined a Villain group Daddy! Aren't you gonna like, go in there and knock some sense into him?" 

"No. Neither are you." Ivor looked over his shoulder at that last part, giving her a stern look that seemed to quell her attitude a bit. 

"What? Why not? Isn't he just some braniac anyway? Like I remember your stories bout him Daddy, you never said he was much of a..."

"No. That is final. I do not want you going anywhere near that man or that building. Do you understand me?"

His daughter looked actually concerned now at the sound in his voice. He sounded almost scared for some reason. "Daddy what's wrong?" 

"Come Maybelline." he stood up and put back on his mask and gloves as he looked down at his daughter, "I think I have a couple hours of patrolling in me before I turn in for the night. And no more talking about John." He had interjected the last sentence when she had tried to speak up again, wagging his finger in her face to stop her from saying anything more. That caused her to become sullen and puff out her cheeks, but she followed along behind her dad to patrol for crime, walking past the groaning man who had been thrown out of the bar window on top of the hood of a wrecked vehicle. 

• Brohoof 1

Beezlebub watches and listen to everyone and he thought to himself, "They seem promising enough.. and their given skills can be beneficial for our cause. Nanami owns her own business which they can co-partner with for extra resources. Robin an information broker and outside resources will surely come in handy, and last but not least Dr. Prothesis, something about him Beezlebub knows he can count on when most needed. "

Beezlebub was interested in the topic Nanami bought up. Indeed, people has came to abused their power for publicity and control. The heroes has been nothing more than popularity and fame. Beezlebub thought once again, about Stain the hero killer. How much he respected him and his ideal. Heroes depends on All Might to carry the hero symbol for them as a covered up from their own personal gain. Now that All Might is gone, how amusing and quickly the society collapsed. League of villains on the hands, used their power to disrupt peace. 

"Miss. Harada, I can ensure you, our R corps will help with your cause for I also believe the society should be restored due to the damages it's has taken...since of course, All for One first appeared."

After hearing the rest and them receiving their items....

Beezlebub comes to think that it's too soon to trust them all yet but as he has learned, people gain trust from each other if they believe in their leader. And that leader is him. He will have to win their trust. He clapped his hands in excitement and stood up from his chair. "It appeared we're all standing in the same level to some degree! He smiles greatly. "Your talents and skills will be quite handy! Now Mr. Kriz has giving you all what you needed! You're all dismissed. I'm looking forward working with you all.  And oh be sure to check daily in your phone for an important massage in case one or two of you are needed! Mainly for 10 am as Mr. Kriz has mentioned to you. 

While everyone was leaving the meeting room, Beezlebub noticed Drago disappointment. "Not to worry Mr. Crow, I was thinking maybe if this upcoming task for tomorrow will be a success, a after party would be rewarding. I was thinking of bar or..perhaps karaoke?"  He smile excitedly as he rub his chin.

Beezlebub walked over to Kriz and stood next to him. "This job we're assigning for them tomorrow will be test if we can trust them." He smiles. "I'm looking forward to working with them all, don't you agree? Termination will take place if I don't see fit.  After all, it's just business." 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Canteen_the_unstable said:

As Krizalid watched everyone leaving to do their own thing he smiled at Beez "Of course you have final say if any of them dont meet standards. However an after party does sound lovely we should make arrangements for any who make it through the terminations. Make arrangements and spare no expense Beez if you dont mind. Karaoke with a bar would be great plus we can get food." He walked down the hall with Beeze as he smirked a bit "Depending on how things Progress we will be doing a bit of traveling, I do hope  it doesnt pose much by ways of issues."

He stood there by the elevator as he placed a hand on Beez's shoulder "I leave all decisions on who stays or not. The only ones immune are the dear Dr. and Harada. Anyone else you are free to deal with how you see fit." he removed his hand and straightened his tie a bit "Perhaps we can talk to the good Dr. about a new suit for you to use in battle. To assist you with your quirk and show you arent Beezlebub the "Villain" but, Beezlebub  the Hero leading us to a better future."

"Our future will come to fruition and you will be leading the charge into that bright future, everyone thinks one person is to change the world..it takes a group leading the charge to that new future. Go get rest my friend when you figure out what we should do after the meeting."

While she might have been provided a new place of residence, that did not mean Nanami could easily cut ties to any business she was conducting outside of the group she had joined. Returning to the teashop that had been her home for the past few years, the teen was pleased to see that everything had already been packed for the night, and few new recipes had been submitted for her approval. She really needed to give her employees a raise if they kept up this work ethic. Of course, she also had the luxury of not having to deal with any major competiton and having a good relationship with her neighbors, so that helped profits to some degree.

After having a small dinner, the moth girl took the opportunity provided to go on a quick flight through the night sky, enjoying the peace and silence found at a few hundred meters. It wasn’t like anyone would see her anyway. While her daggers might not be on her person at the time, telepathy would certainly be an easy tool to utilize for an escape or self defense. Of course, she woudl eventually have to return, if only to get some sleep in order to prepare for whatever drama the next day might bring.

@TBD
@Drago Ryder
@Buck Testa
@Goat-kun

Draco looked at Beelzebub with a raised eyebrow and asked "Is it mandatory to go out with your co workers?" Draco looked at Beelzebub. Strange alias lord of the flies if he remembered correctly. He stood up slowly. "Hmm if you think that'll help out," Draco stated simply as he left. He walked out of the building quickly. HE wasn't really much for conversation with co workers. If they wanted to chat they could come up to him and do it.

Robin's smartphone was showing eight o' clock which was about four hours too early for him to be up and about. The streets of Musutafu were a lonely place at a time when classes and jobs have already began for the day. Aside from a few cars headed towards the sleepless city center, there was not a soul to be found on the broad sidewalks of the seaside residential area. Being a district frequented by youth and tourists, he decided to wear a cute and casual beige double-breasted lolita overcoat dress with a lace-up back and a wine red pleated skirt underneath that complimented his long, wavy red hair. A wine red bow adorned his neck while a beige beret sat on top of his head. He was walking around in a pair of laced knee-high boots that were far more comfortable for the eye than they were for his feet.

The reason for his excursion from the city hubbub was one of his brand new partners: Nanami Harada, Japanese national, female, age seventeen. She came from a rich family, went to a public school, ran away from home with a large sum of money, and was later found by CEO of the R. Corp who then gave her the position of COO. Such a fairy tale could only mean trouble, and if Robin could see that, so could any intelligence agency on the block. No self-respecting executive would use resources to track down a nobody they never met and just give them a company to look after. Even if this was her parents' company, there had to be more to this story.

He stopped at a large shop window and looked through at a wooden service counter manned by a skinny Japanese boy. There was a kitchen workstation behind him as well as a wall of shelves filled with different brands of tea. A tall Japanese girl with a black ponytail was leaning against the workstation while typing on her cell phone. According to his info, this tea shop belonged to Nanami Harada. A large yawn escaped his small mouth. This place better have some good coffee substitute or else he's going to be running on fumes till the meeting. Too bad Wonderland still didn't have a stable power supply for some luxury refrigeration, and he only had a storage unit for basic fallout necessities like canned food and water.

"Good morning!" he entered while using English with a fake American accent. Clueless American tourist was always a good role to play in the developed world. The two employees raised their heads, surprised at the arrival of an unexpected customer. "Does this place serve coffee?"

The girl looked confused: "This tea shop. No coffee."

He figured as much. Still, he made himself look angry: "What?! No coffee?! I'd like to speak to the manager!" They didn't get the last part, so he repeated, this time in broken Japanese: "I want to consult the chief!"

The girl nodded and escaped through the kitchen doors while the boy stood still, unsure what to do until Robin pointed a finger at him: "You help me." He then allowed himself behind the counter and inspected the shelves. No Irish Breakfast, huh. He spotted Assam tea. That will do. He instructed the boy to make some tea while he snuck into the kitchen where he boiled some milk he had seasoned with a pinch of salt and lots of sugar. The girl was nowhere to be seen so she was probably busy searching for the person of interest, or she was just hiding somewhere. He poured the hot milk into a blender and carried it back into the tea shop where the boy was already straining the rich reddish tea into a lovely white pot. Robin took the pot and added the tea into a milky mix. After some blending, he poured the bubbly brown liquid into a tall glass cup and added a hefty topping of whipped cream with just a wee pinch of cocoa powder. Finally, he sampled the concoction with a thin bar spoon. A sleepy yet complacent smile adorned his pale, freckled face. It wasn't Irish Breakfast tea but it was close enough. The whipped cream could use more sugar though.

He emptied the rest of the blender into three empty cups, topped them with cream, and pushed one of them towards the bewildered boy who was observing him in silence: "Sit. Enjoy." The clock on the wall was showing twenty-four pas eight. There was still plenty of time to catch a moth.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

@Canteen_the_unstable

@Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

@Buck Testa

@Jedishy

Chapter 2: First Mission

Beezlebub got a urgent noticed from one of the hero agency and to his surprise the hero agency that called the R Corps takes place in Italy.  They gave him and Kriz all they need to know, in which Beezlebub will be gladly to share with the rest once they get on the private plane. The overview is there has been some uncontrolled drug-dealing over at South Italy. Not to his surprised but what makes this one different compared the past drug problem in Italy was how the crime rate increased spontaneously just the past few weeks. Nothing that he know of what this drug does or what, since there's no full reports. Those who were caught in the act the only drugs the polices were able to find are cocaine, one of the popular drugs over in Europe. At first, Beezlebub thought the Italian hero agency called the R Corps for some petty drug dealing mission. But they insisted it could be worth to look over due to a all the sudden suspicious increased crime rate over this drug "cocaine" when it never happen before in the past. Beezlebub assumed since  one of the japan's hero agency did took down the Shie Hassaikai, a mobster responsible for giving enhancing quirk drugs, it would make sense for these Italians to make such assumption and asks for one of the Japan's hero agency for aid.  

Beezlebub have no doubt him, his co partners and his company will be dealing with a few mobsters since Italy mainly in the south are run by them. This could be an opportunity for not only making himself a good image to the public but the R corps as well. This is be a good start to set forth his initial plan and ideals into an real-life examples. Patient. He said to himself first things first, make yourself and the company well known. Although he won't be surprise these heroes will not automatically trust him yet, but that's why he have Kriz. Make the public know who you are and what the R Corps stands for. And the rest shall follow under his commands.

Beezlebub send everyone an massage where to meet and to be set off to Italy. After his meeting with Spectra at the other day with their small talks, he will have to make some more time to discuss more with him at the private plane. But until then, once everyone meet up him and Kriz will get straight to the discussions and the planning with the groups. He sits on the front row with Kriz and Draco and wait patiently for the others. 

• Brohoof 1

@TBD 🚬@Goat-kun

Draco groaned to himself as he rail grinded towards the meeting spot. He really hated waking up this early. Draco waved at his neighbors but he shrugged slightly. He really hoped he would run into someone he knew. He dropped down and grabbed hold of the power rail with his insulated gloves keeping himself moving forward. One hand behind him and using abit of his quirk to thrust himself forward at a phenomenal speed.

• Brohoof 1