Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Hero Academia: VILLAINS Role Play

TBD

As Kriz got his text he smiled some "So it seems we are going to be busy." as he had plans to meet and get simple assignments out to see how each member functioned. This will work just as well, as he arrived at the private plane he got on as he looked at Beez "Ah good seems you got here before me. I have an idea of when we get to Italy. Maybe two teams." he thought a bit as he sat down in the seat next to Beez "A team to deal with these mafia and a team to study this drug they have." he leaned a bit in his seat before sighing "Not exactly what I had planned for this week however I am sure we will be just fine."

Taking up his cell he checked it "Beez would you be willing to lead the team against the Mafia? I know it is short notice, however I am sure you can deal with it. If it can be done peacefully great...if not, I am afraid you will need to take them out." as he looked over the news stories from Italy news sources he tilted his head "I wonder if they got this from Japan...or made a brand of their own..we will need to know all we can...wait..can you Speak any Italian? If not there is a translator on your cell."

@TBD 🚬

Shortly after Beelzebub sent the message, his phone screen began to behave strangely. At first it seemed to have blacked out, but there was the sound of some kind of mechanical noises in the background. Over the top of all that noise came a voice, which seemed a bit too crisp with how it came out of the phone's audio. Almost like he was already there. 

"𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥.."

What followed next was what looked like a series of clips from various camera feeds. Some of them were from what seemed like Contingency's perspective. He was moving at a frightful pace, seemingly along the floor and walls of the building before erupting outside at alarming speeds. The security footage that this was spliced with only saw him as a blur that barely lasted a frame as it shot passed. This didn't stop either. When the doctor had gotten outside he took the most direct path towards Beelzebub's location. He appeared to scale buildings as fast as he moved along the ground, and footage from inside the office buildings revealed him flying passed their windows without the workers inside being any wiser to what was happening. his body seemed to have an unearthly noise to it whenever it cut back to his own feed, like whatever was keeping him connected to the walls and building sides was making it. 

The feed seemed to cut off the moment the Plane came into view, and by the time Beelzebub were to look up, the tall mechanical form of Contingency would be standing before him as still as a statue, as if he hadn't been moving at those alarming speeds just seconds ago. Without that footage cluing him in, it would have just seemed like the Doctor had appeared out of nowhere. 

• Brohoof 1

Nanami was just finishing up her preparations for the coming meeting when the phone she had been provided recieved a message from her... employer/partner, as temporary as either of those might have been. She had already informed her employees of a coming trip, albeit with very little in the way of overall details, so they would be able to run the shop on their own. “Looks like things are finally starting to heat up.Hopefully, this won’t backfire spectacularly.”

After collecting the gear she would need for what was to come, it didn’t take long for the moth to arrive at the designated meeting spot and took note of the others that were present. “Looks like I’m not the only one here. It’s good to see all of you again.” She didn’t know what they were to be doing, but she figured they would be given the details on the way there. It would certainly be a long flight.

The clock on the armature was showing nine forty-five. Robin was sitting on the driver's seat inside his car that was busy navigating the packed city streets. He was watching the video feed from his spy drone loitering above a private airport. Draco and Nanami have both been spotted by the powerful high altitude surveillance platform as they were both using their quirks to get to the meeting place. Of the two, only Draco Crow a.k.a. Typhoon had an actual hero license that permitted such actions. Still, Robin was no longer as concerned as he had been before his morning interaction with Miss Harada. A willful, rich young girl using her quirk willy-nilly was nothing out of the ordinary. Perhaps this was her way of taking his advice.

The message he received via the R Corp phone stated that they were going to Italy. Europe was practically his home, especially the countries of its east and south where crime syndicates and black markets were still flourishing. The task likely involved either an Italian or Albanian crime organization, or perhaps some North African smugglers. All in all, this was a good opportunity to observe his new clients. Now, there was also the matter of keeping his other clients happy, one of whom was an Italian national. He decided to leave that problem for later when he'll have more information.

He put on a wireless earset and dialed a number on his smartphone that was nestled on the armature: "... Hi, I'm leaving Japan for a bit. Can you feed the bird while I'm gone? ... Baby bird ... Of course ... I'll send you a postcard ... Can you hold a bit ..." There was a short, sharp alarm sound as the UAV started tracking a "tactically relevant" "battlefield" abnormality. A red circle on the screen started following a small shiny object bouncing between tall buildings. Closer inspection revealed the metallic body of Dr. Prosthesis moving at about the speed of a cruise missile. "Interesting," Robin purred: "... No, not you," he paused for a moment, thinking as he observed the metal construct: "... By the way, do you have fly swatters? ... How about hornets?" after a moment, Robin's lips pursed in annoyance:  No, I don't want a pony! ... I just don't want to waste money ... You do that!" The call ended. "Suka!" he hissed through his teeth. Some acquaintances were more reasonable than others.

Still miffed, he glanced back at the screen: there was nothing unusual on radar or infrared. Okhotnik was the only eye in the sky. Good. The last thing he wanted right now was an electronic warfare session with some Japanese defense organization that picked up on an unidentified bouncing mannequin.

After arriving at the meeting place, Robin parked his Spark back into Wonderland and boarded the private jet. It looked like he was the last one to arrive. He took his seat at the rear, stretched out his body on the comfy seat, and began observing Beelzebub in anticipation of the mission briefing.

• 2 weeks later...

Specter limped into the meeting place. He was carrying a cane and dragged his left leg as if it was badly injured. He watched the rest of the group appearing for all the world the old man his illusion made him appear to be. He wondered how many would fall for it....

He looked around appearing lost and confused as if the old man had boarded the wrong private jet. He hoped staying mute would help sell the ruse..

@TBD 🚬

On 7/12/2020 at 3:44 PM, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Taking up his cell he checked it "Beez would you be willing to lead the team against the Mafia? I know it is short notice, however I am sure you can deal with it. If it can be done peacefully great...if not, I am afraid you will need to take them out." as he looked over the news stories from Italy news sources he tilted his head "I wonder if they got this from Japan...or made a brand of their own..we will need to know all we can...wait..can you Speak any Italian? If not there is a translator on your cell."

"I think that would be a good idea Krizalid, also we will work more efficient that way.  I think I have an idea know who will go with who. But first, " Beezlebub rubbed his chin to Kriz last question. I don't speak much of Italian ." Beezlebub pull out his cell and saw a translator app that Kriz send for him. "That would do Krizalid."  

They both wait for the others and as they waited, the rest came in and find a sit in the plane.  As the plane started to take off, Beezlebub turns to look at them. 

"Good to see you all again, make yourself comfortable for it will be a long trip. There's bar over there, free in charge. As you might already know this, we're ask to take upon a mission over in Naples, South Italy. The mission is quite straight forward. finding out what's the cause of the spontaneously increased crime rate. The agency who hired us told me there might be drug involved but it might not be any of the typical kind they're familiar with. This organization, "Le Spade Scarlatte" is what we're investigating under. Krizalid and I figured that it would be best to split into two teams. Krizalid will leading the drug investigation team while I myself, will be leading the team to undergo "Le spade Scarlatte" to see what's their business are about.  Nanami, Dr. Prosthesis, and Spectra. You three will be teaming up with Krizalid.  Draco and Robin, you're with me."  That's all for now- any questions? And if any of you guys something to contributed to me and Kriz a little head start,  do so now."

Beezlebub turn to look at Kriz.

"Also Krizalid, anything else you would to add or inform?"

@Canteen_the_unstable @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun @Buck Testa @Jedishy

As he sat there looking through news articles on his cell, he heard Beez speak to the others who showed up finally. Looking up Krizalid stood looking over the group "Well I had plans for you all to see how you work together..however this takes priority." he sees the man limping onto the plane and tilted his head some "And we seem to have picked someone new up? We can discuss it on the way to Italy." he heard everything Beez said bringing people up to date

"Yes, it is as he said we will be in teams. Not only do we need to figure out if this "Drug" is coming from Japan or if they are creating a new strain of this dangerous drug. We have seen in Japan how it increases a quirk's power ten fold." as the jet was about to take off he sat down thinking a bit "If worse comes to worse we MAY need to buy some of this drug off the street so we can inspect it. Once the mafia is found we need to keep them under watch carefully. Find out where they are keeping their labs, or even storage of the drug. As well we need to keep the police in on the details...show them that unlock in Japan where most heroes go out and keep the police in the dark. If we have any questions ask your team leader."

sorry on post if it's weird or anything. Been in pain from muscle strain 
@Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun @Buck Testa @Jedishy  @TBD 🚬

Robin was sitting behind the miniaturized bar of R. Corp's private jet as it was flying above the ocean. An elegant margarita glass filled with cold Daiquiri cocktail was gently swaying in his right arm. He took a sip and glanced at his fellow travelers. There was a newcomer among them who had been trying to impersonate a senile old man on a private jet. Robin took another, longer sip from his glass and let the cool, sweet mix of rum and lemon linger in his mouth for a while before he reluctantly gulped it down. The secret of a successful disguise is to blend in, and a private jet is no vacation bus for retirees. He emptied the glass and dragged out his trusty phone from the depths of his pleated lolita skirt. The portals were immovable, so opening one inside a fast-moving object without precautions would be a very bad idea. Thus he resolved to carry his essential tools of defense and communication in specialized laced garters that adorned his hidden thighs.

The Boss has made him part of the assault team along with Draco. It was a good call since both of them were Caucasians and will thus be able to blend in to a greater degree than the rest. Draco may be hot-headed and self-assured, but when compared to the rest of the grunts, he seemed like the most reliable combat buddy. This will also be the first time Robin will be able interact with Beelzebub in a more personal manner and observe how he functions as a leader. All in all, it seemed that he has drawn one of the longer straws this time around.

He fiddled with his smartphone for a few moments, then submerged into the dark web. It was lovely that private jets like this one had WiFi. Le Spade Scarlatte. Scarlet Swords. The name didn't ring any bells; then again, Robin was more familiar with crime syndicates of Balkan and Eastern Europe. He logged into the Amber Road drug market and started casually browsing through the usual wares of stimulants and psychotomimetics. With all the heroes around, it was often unwise to employ street dealers. Most drug purchases now happened online and were distributed worldwide via anonymous packages. To track down such a hidden cooking enterprise one first needed to figure out the recipe. Judging from the given effect description, they were dealing with some refined homebrewed version of old school Trigger.

"Excuse me, gentlemen," the tipsy trap waved his substances-displaying phone to Beelzebub and Krizalid: "Does this Italian drug have a name?" @TBD 🚬@Canteen_the_unstable

Sitting there he watched the others as he began to stand, walking to the front of them before speaking in a clear voice "It is as he said, we are going to Italy to deal with a gang distributing a very dangerous drug. They are calling it Cocaine however it is far from that." taking out his cell he began to tap on it before displaying a picture. It was a woman who normally her quirk wasnt strong...fighting off a group of police officers before being taken down "This woman was arrested after tearing through a department store. Shops were left in shambles, however after she was finally in custody and the drugs wore off info was gathered."

He looked at them smirking some "The reason I have some of this info is from the connections we have and a corporation that I am trying to merge with. The woman has no prior arrests, no prior fits of rage, and she had some of this drug on her person. "Cocaine" is what this group is selling the drug under..however from what I can tell at least it increases quirk powers ten fold.  Whether this is from Japan being sold here in Italy or a new variation of what Japan has we are unsure. When we land we will split up right away." he then got a serious look in his eyes as he spoke "We are going to Italy to deal with this situation and learn what we can in the meantime, no one outside of the corporation Is aware we are on our way. Some of you are well known especially after the press conference the other day."

"I would say keep a low profile however it will be hard for Beez and Draco to do such. However Robin and their Skill set should come in very useful. On a plus they are relatively unknown and should be able to blend and disappear in the city streets." sighing he put his phone away as he stretched a bit "We have a ways to go so relax until we land because the moment you step off this jet..you will be under scrutiny from Beez and myself. I had some tests for all of you lined up to see how well you did together together and if there were any weak links that needed to be severed. The only ones immune are of course the dear Dr. and  Nanami the rest of you are now officially put on notice...welcome to your Training period."

Before he moved again he looked at the old limping man "Now then onto more important matters...how did someone follow you all here let alone get onto the plane? Explain."

Nanami silently listened to everything that was being said and merely narrowed her eyes in thought. She was already aware of the robot doctor, though the other name was a bit new to her. Looks like they had a late arrival, though she figured they were already here. She already had most if not all of the items she might need for what she assumed would be a simply stealth mission, so this would be rather fun if everything went their way. Of course, the arrival of the old man raised some alarm, though a cursory glance at his recent memories showed him to be in a different form prior to getting on the plane. “Looks like I’m not the only one who likes to mess with people’s mind.” Of course, she had made sure the thought came after she had severed her connection with Spectre’s mind. He probably wouldn’t know what she had done with just skimming over memories, though potentially hearing her voice in his head would be a dead giveaway. For now, she merely remained silent.

"Oi old man," Draco stated as he stepped away from his boss. "this is a private jet," DRaco stated  as he walked towards the old man. He was looking the old man over. Hmm the limp was exaggerated. "Alright then reveal who you are or else," Draco stated as he activated his quirk an electric current began to surround him. "Because I'm sure you don't want to be tazed,"

Edited by dragon4111

• 2 weeks later...

Beezlebub listen to Kriz’s introduction and the information he is giving to the team. He was sipping his drink from the bar and munching on fruits. The plane has already taken off and it will take awhile for them to land to their destination.

When Kriz is done, Beezlebub jump in. He set aside his half-eaten apple and allows his files to finish off the rest.

“As you all know already, they do have a local hero of them own. Even though this case is classified, this local hero is also working along with this case. Team Kriz will be meeting them once we land at the same working alongside with them and their agent.  Is that right Mr. Krizalid?”

“As for my team we’re going to try to find this mistress here-” He tosses a picture of a woman with pale skin and gills.  “The agency wanted us to upper handed her, assuming she is involved in the mob.  She is the only lead they got. Robin, do you think you can find her name? Of course, we have plenty of time before landing. Oh, I forgot, I am not big in a speech, but I think this is a perfect opportunity to understand and see how well we work together, so while we wait enjoy yourself here and mingle.  Of course, forming a plan will not hurt at all. But yes do relax as Mr. Krizalid said, we have the bar, TV for you to watch, karaoke.. But since we’re going to work as a team we might as well get to know each right?” He smiles.

@Canteen_the_unstable @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Buck Testa @Goat-kun

@TBD 🚬

"Yeees Sir," Robin complied, cheekily. The drug hunting would have to wait. He took the photo depicting a lean, pasty woman, probably in her late twenties. She wore a v-neck fuchsia dress, sunglasses, and a small black leather purse. Long, colorful, fleshy tendrils that adorned her head were covered by a pink laced veil. This was definitely not someone who was trying to blend in. The photo itself was taken from a low resolution camera overseeing a street corner. The building on the other side of the narrow street was housing what looked like a small restaurant. He could just about discern "Via Garibaldi" from a faded tablet hanging beside one of its large windows. He quickly inspected the available map of the general area and moved on.

The photo was a bit too blurry for a facial recognition program. Still, this woman had features that were not easily overlooked. He scanned her form and opened the facial recognition program's younger brother for body recognition. In this day and age, physical features have become so fantastic that body recognition has proven to be more effective at spotting criminals since it could ignore costumes. Robin set the software loose on the Italian social web and closed his smartphone. Since he wasn't currently able to open stationary portals in order to establish a stable connection with his little hybrid GPU/CPU cluster usually used for brute force attacks, he had to rely on the processing power of his mobile device.

After tucking the device back into its laced nest, he carefully pushed himself off the bar chair and sauntered across the deck to his chosen seat. "So, Lieutenant Sir," he again turned his head towards their leader: "How are the scouting abilities of those flies? Any range limitations?" If drones were a scalpel, they'd need a needle to penetrate into the labyrinth of decrepit department blocks unnoticed. This option should be their last resort. Meeting this woman in the open would be better, though he wasn't sure if his two partners were made for such games.

• Brohoof 1

@TBD 🚬

"But of course," Draco stated with a grin on his face as he looked over Robin's shoulder. "Tell me something Beelzebub," Draco stated. "How reliable are your sources. Assuming she is apart of this mob that we are going after," Draco stated looking over the picture."But if we are going to bring a battle, we better bring a war to them," Draco stated as he looked at Robin.

@Goat-kun

• Brohoof 1

@Goat-kun @dragon4111

Beezlebub crossed his leg and rested his chin on his hand. As he watched Robin putting away his smartphone.  “Well Robin, what did you find? And to answer your question, my flies have no trouble traveling far, I think if we were going to investigate her without being detected, my flies will be safe and a better option. “

Beezlebub was a bit surprised at Draco’s last sentence. He didn’t think a Hero would say something like that.  

“Now Draco, we won’t bring any “war” like the League of Villain has before nor will we be messy as these heroes. R Corps will be better in dealing with this kind of problem, efficiency is everything. Of course, if certain actions must take place, I shall give the order.  As for your concern, I do not blame you for having doubts. All I can say is, this all they give me since they assumed this woman might be involved in a mob. Our job right now is to confirm that and use her to get a bigger lead.”

@TBD 🚬@Goat-kun

"And if your flies aren't enough I could apply some 'Enhanced Interrogation' techniques I've learned," Draco stated with a chuckle. "But I can understand we don't need to use a hammer. Instead just use a scalpel right?" Draco asked simply as he grabbed his drink. "And regarding what I said a few seconds ago. "The mind is so easy to trick,"

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

@TBD 🚬 @dragon4111

Robin was listening to the back and forth between Beelzebub and Draco with a smile on his face. The conversation was going pretty much the way he had imagined. He glanced at the rest: the members of Team Krizalid were pretty much keeping to themselves. Beelzebub's voice directed his attention back to the conversation. He was asking about the progress of his search for the pale woman. Robin was about to explain that scouring the social networks with a body recognition program took time and had a very low chance of success, but was interrupted by persistent buzzing emanating from beneath his skirt. Surprisingly, the program had already found several pictures that fit the description, and after removing the dreadlocks-sporting upper class hipsters from the pool of results, those that remained were all belonging to his quarry.

"Miss Marisa Andreotti, Italian national, age twenty seven," he quickly skimmed through a bunch of photos from some gala party and a dozen naughty yet tasteful mirror selfies: "Apparently, she's an interior designer for rich people. Runs her own private business here in Naples. Il Metropolita." His fingers paused as he came across her Myface account. There was a huge selfie featuring her excited face with a large luxury yacht resting in the background. His lips pursed as he recognized its name.

Robin's eyes finally peeled off the screen: "You can have some people check her business if Italian authorities haven't already done that. The good news is that I might be able to get you into contact with this woman in a place where she'll have her guard down, but you'd have to play my bodyguards. Also," he winked: "I'd have to teach you how to dress."

• Brohoof 1

On 9/1/2020 at 6:14 PM, dragon4111 said:

@TBD 🚬@Goat-kun

"And if your flies aren't enough I could apply some 'Enhanced Interrogation' techniques I've learned," Draco stated with a chuckle. "But I can understand we don't need to use a hammer. Instead just use a scalpel right?" Draco asked simply as he grabbed his drink. "And regarding what I said a few seconds ago. "The mind is so easy to trick,"

Beezlebub rubbed his chin. "You're an quite interesting hero, Mr. Draco" as he never thought an hero would advocate such a thing like torture. "Well I won't stop you or anyone from doing what needs to be done, just as long we get the job done. Although, try not to do anything reckless Mr.Draco."

On 9/5/2020 at 11:04 AM, Goat-kun said:

"Miss Marisa Andreotti, Italian national, age twenty seven," he quickly skimmed through a bunch of photos from some gala party and a dozen naughty yet tasteful mirror selfies: "Apparently, she's an interior designer for rich people. Runs her own private business here in Naples. Il Metropolita." His fingers paused as he came across her Myface account. There was a huge selfie featuring her excited face with a large luxury yacht resting in the background. His lips pursed as he recognized its name.

Robin's eyes finally peeled off the screen: "You can have some people check her business if Italian authorities haven't already done that. The good news is that I might be able to get you into contact with this woman in a place where she'll have her guard down, but you'd have to play my bodyguards. Also," he winked: "I'd have to teach you how to dress."

Beezlebub turns over to Robin after he has finished searching up the woman. He listened carefully to the details of Miss Marsla Andreotti. “Right then Robin good work. So you have someone in mind that could help us get to her then?"

The last sentence got his attention. “Ah, I see.” As he liking the idea so far. “ I could do that, a little dress up won’t be a bother. And Draco?”

As the others conversed, Nanami watched them and couldn’t help but smile at the thought of seeing the plan unfold. Considering the composition of the group, it could either go extraordinarily well or horribly wrong. For now, she simply studied the appearance of their current target and narrowed her eyes in thought, coming up with her own plans. “I doubt it will be that bad. It’s more a matter of intimidation more than anything else. No one will take you seriously if you don’t look the part.” 

Glancing at Beezlebib, the teenager merely shrugged as she though over what their overall plan was. It would certainly be good to have a few members act as their group’s face, if only to ensure that the other members could effectively do their task. Either way, it didn’t take her long to move from her seat and get something to drink, most likely some variant of tea if if such was available. “Out of curiosity, do you have any information on the hero we’ll be meeting up with?” 

@TBD 🚬 @dragon4111

Robin observed their reactions and chuckled. Given his appearance, it was only natural that they would misunderstand the meaning behind his words. He liked to imagine that this playful deceptiveness was part of his charm.

He pushed himself up again and started fiddling with the jet's large flat screen television until he managed to establish a link with his smartphone. The face of Miss Andreotti posing in front of the luxury yacht popped onto the screen. With that, Robin began his briefing: "The target seems to be a big fan of extravagant parties. That is why I have reason to believe that she will be attending the upcoming event on a yacht owned by one of my clients, the head of an international shipbuilding business named Bonifacio Neglia Papatonis. Such events are reserved for the upper class, so there will be lots of rich people, lots of politicians, and lots of security. It also means you won't be able to interrogate attendees. My job will be to get you on board the yacht and to have a chat with the host. See what he knows," he then looked towards Beelzebub: "You two will be infiltrating the party so you'll need to look and behave like bodyguards for the rich and famous," his eyes glanced at Draco as his face contracted into a passing grin: "That means a tuxedo and everything that goes along with it. It is in this role that you can then choose to make contact with the target, but she must leave the party without knowing who you are or why you are there. We can then track her and see where she's staying. Your word Lieutenant," he nodded to Beelzebub and climbed back onto his bar chair, thus completing the little circle he has made inside the jet.

Once behind the bar, he threw a smile towards Nanami that looked busy choosing what to drink. He was about to invite her to tag along since this was a good opportunity to experience how jet set does things, but then he remembered how Boni was around pretty young women and changed his mind. The rich girl training will have to wait.

Chuckling a bit he watched the others as he sat there, listening about the yacht party he nodded "Do what must be done. If need be have me go...at least I wouldnt stand out because...you know I am rich and famous." he teased before relaxing in his chair having it recline back a bit "Though that is as you said a few days so get what you will need and be discreet. If you need cash ask and I'll handle it." closing his eyes he sighed a bit "Now then we have a plan, we should get hotel and other accommodations out of the way Vehicles, locations mapped out, hotels.Also as I explained to Beez here the phones provided have a translator on it should you need it." looking at Robin he smiled some "Can you find a hotel near the business we are helping? As well one adjacent from where that lady disappeared at."

• Brohoof 1

On 9/13/2020 at 12:03 PM, Goat-kun said:

He pushed himself up again and started fiddling with the jet's large flat screen television until he managed to establish a link with his smartphone. The face of Miss Andreotti posing in front of the luxury yacht popped onto the screen. With that, Robin began his briefing: "The target seems to be a big fan of extravagant parties. That is why I have reason to believe that she will be attending the upcoming event on a yacht owned by one of my clients, the head of an international shipbuilding business named Bonifacio Neglia Papatonis. Such events are reserved for the upper class, so there will be lots of rich people, lots of politicians, and lots of security. It also means you won't be able to interrogate attendees. My job will be to get you on board the yacht and to have a chat with the host. See what he knows," he then looked towards Beelzebub: "You two will be infiltrating the party so you'll need to look and behave like bodyguards for the rich and famous," his eyes glanced at Draco as his face contracted into a passing grin: "That means a tuxedo and everything that goes along with it. It is in this role that you can then choose to make contact with the target, but she must leave the party without knowing who you are or why you are there. We can then track her and see where she's staying. Your word Lieutenant," he nodded to Beelzebub and climbed back onto his bar chair, thus completing the little circle he has made inside the jet.

Beezlebub listened carefully as Robin explained everything to him and Draco. "Interesting, well surely this won't be a problem for us playing as the bodyguards eh Mr.Draco?" He looked at his newly hired hero after Draco said,

On 9/8/2020 at 5:05 PM, dragon4111 said:

Draco went slightly pale. "It's like living with my sisters all over again," Draco mmuttered to himself slightly. "What we can't just wear suits or something?" DRaco asked with a slight joking tone of voice. "Oh boy," he muttered to himself.

"Although we could always pretend to be a couple, Draco will look great in a dress" He chuckled at his joke. He turns his attention back to Robin. " Overall sound like a plan, good work, and when are this party? Also when we get there, won't hurt to scout a bit so we can know who else she's with. I would like to try to get her alone so it would be a hassle to deal with intruders." He flies swarm around him.  

15 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Chuckling a bit he watched the others as he sat there, listening about the yacht party he nodded "Do what must be done. If need be have me go...at least I wouldnt stand out because...you know I am rich and famous." he teased before relaxing in his chair having it recline back a bit "Though that is as you said a few days so get what you will need and be discreet. If you need cash ask and I'll handle it." 

"Moreover so, everyone knows you" Beezlebub smirked.  "But if we do have some issues getting in, you may clear things out a bit for us. Think of it as a plan B if anything comes up. But in the meantime, to answer Miss. Nanami's Question,

On 9/11/2020 at 6:46 PM, Drago Ryder said:

“Out of curiosity, do you have any information on the hero we’ll be meeting up with?” 

you and along with the other, Mr. Krizalid will meet with the local hero named "The Maskar". Beezlebub pulled up a picture of a middle-age hero with a glamorous suit and masks.  Do not worry he's an English speaker and he will look forward to meeting you three tomorrow at his quarter at 9:00 am to discuss more on the drug and the crime itself. Mr. Krizalid will take you two there as he already knows about it and where his quarter is located"

15 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

"Now then we have a plan, we should get hotel and other accommodations out of the way Vehicles, locations mapped out, hotels.Also as I explained to Beez here the phones provided have a translator on it should you need it." looking at Robin he smiled some "Can you find a hotel near the business we are helping? As well one adjacent from where that lady disappeared at."

"No need for  a hotel or worrying about getting a vehicle I already got a place for us to stay at a small private home I ranted anonymously and a van once we landed to our destination to get there. It's best to lower the risks of getting known too soon."

@TBD 🚬@Goat-kun

"Bodyguards is good. And I can be quite charming when I need to be," Draco stated with a chuckle. But he shrugged as he looked at the hero. "Seems....uh," Draco stated as he had the word for it alright. "flamboyant with his masks and superhero costumes. like he's going through a midlife crisis," Draco stated plainly.