Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Image of your OC

Sunamena

Hello everyone!

I have a small request. A very small one.
I would like to receive images of your OC charachter(s).
Preferably a head image, as it would stand on a profile picture. 

This will be used for a project I am working on.
I'd also like their name, their intrests, their hobbies. 
I am looking for many creatures, not only ponies. But they should be in the MLP universe.

Thanksies!

• Brohoof 1

Name: Ismene
Type: Unicorn
Hometown: Canterlot,  currently living in the Crystal Empire
Parents:  2ed daughter of Fancy Pants and Flier
Job: Archaeology and Travel,  Lectures 
Hobbies: Archaeology,  reading,  research, camping, finding lost cities (she has found one) tea time with friends. 
Personality: Smart, sophisticated, kind, hard-working, creative, curious, over oppressive,  can hold grunge,  slightly messy when home.  
Cutie Mark:  A golden crescent moon with an owl.  Shes her love of knowledge of wisdom and learning.   The moon shows that learning will always light the way to understand.  

Cass.png

• Brohoof 1

Name: Pencil Pouch

Sex: Female

Race: Unicorn

Hobbies: Drawing, writing, gaming, and reading

Personality: Reserved, energetic about things she’s excited about, inquisitive, intelligent, silly, emotional

Spells: Basic levitation, Earthly transformation (the ability to take raw materials and create tools), basic colorization (can only extract basic colors to color with)

Backstory: Pencil had a relatively normal childhood with her two parents and one sibling. She really enjoyed playing with her sibling as a foal and still continues to visit her throughout adulthood. Pencil aspired to become an artist in the past but struggled with what she and others thought about her skills. She was not deterred, however, as she continued to practice and grow until she was finally able to finish schooling and become a full time commissioner. Pencil loves when she gets a commission because she could have the opportunity to draw almost anything in her own personal style. When Pencil isn’t working on commissions, she makes time to hang out with her small group of friends. They enjoy taking walks, playing card games, and just talking to each other. Pencil enjoys many things in her life but struggles with constant worry. She worries about a lot of things like her friends or her work. Despite this, Pencil strives to work hard and retain the creative spark that has kept her going for so long.

Fun Facts: 

- Pencil Pouch was originally the character’s spy name until I decided to keep it as the real name

- Pencil’s stitch marks in her pocket Cutie Mark represent her ability to problem solve

- Pencil Pouch was first created in Hasbro’s Pony Creator

- Pencil’s sibling and mother are both pegasi

54C57274-235C-4044-A614-8713DB97F769.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Name: Love Sick
Daughter of (my OCs) pegasus stallion Sea Sick and pegasus mare Sakura Bliss
Interests: Cutesy things or heart shaped things and adventures
Hobbies: Doing arts n crafts with her fiancee, or taking trips with him outside of Sire's Hollow to big cities.
Cutie mark: Three small hearts with the middle heart a lighter color and the bottom heart slightly bigger, tilted so that the top of the hearts points north-northwest. She earned her cutie mark the night of one Hearth's Warming day when she was a filly, possibly by spending time with her family.
unknown.png

• Brohoof 1

Splashee_Head.png

Name: Splashee
Type: Earth pony
Appearance: Very angular. Light blue (just like Celestia is light pink, both look like they're white). Yellow flowy curtained hair. Tiny silver pupils (opposite to the large pupils normally seen in FIM).
Hobbies: Gravity, reverse gravity, homogeneous space. Hey, earth pony breaking physics stuff, completely normal!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Gaines said:

Name: Love Sick
Daughter of (my OCs) pegasus stallion Sea Sick and pegasus mare Sakura Bliss
Interests: Cutesy things or heart shaped things and adventures
Hobbies: Doing arts n crafts with her fiancee, or taking trips with him outside of Sire's Hollow to big cities.
Cutie mark: Three small hearts with the middle heart a lighter color and the bottom heart slightly bigger, tilted so that the top of the hearts points north-northwest. She earned her cutie mark the night of one Hearth's Warming day when she was a filly, possibly by spending time with her family.
unknown.png

I love her mane!

15 hours ago, Sunamena said:

This will be used for a project I am working on.

What is it about? :squee: (Someone has to ask)

Name: Wolf Tracks

Race: Pony, earth

Special talent: Communicating with wolves and other canines

Interests: Sleeping, meditating, and having lasting conversations (she is very reserved and always either neutral or angry)

Backstory: After her parent’s lives were taken from a group of bandit ponies, she was left behind in a forest. It was there she learned to talk with wolves. She gradually became the pack leader as she grew up. She despises ponies and cannot stabs being one. She is a cannibal, as she has taken on the wolves diet.

146C7269-F2F1-41EC-BCDB-FF4C4FD4754A.jpeg

(edited)

Name: Emerald Heart

Special Talent: Getting others to open up and embrace their true selves. 

Cutie Mark:

Heart with curved tail, and two holes in the center of the heart. A bronze key is sitting between both holes.

Interests: Food & friends 

Hobbies: Singing, eating food, making friends, drawing, being nerdy, hanging with friends, eating food with friends.

1193392986_EmeraldHeart.png.6076b91611ca2e4c548a66d6c593b976.png.7c5f4766dda981ffcd740a415a62a927.png

Edited by Emerald Heart