Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funniest Moment(s) In The G4 Series

Venomous

1 hour ago, Dark Qiviut said:

And, ahem! No explaining required!

Rarity is there in spirit. (Same voice actress as Luna and Derpy Hooves.) 

Speaking of funny Rarity moments: 

• Brohoof 1

There are so many hilarious moments in the series, but here are a few.

Spoiler

Sorry for all of the videos.

• Brohoof 1

There were too many funny moments to choose from, like when twilight went insane in "Lesson Zero", Some moments in "The Royal Problem"(with starlight-twilight dialog especially, and daybreakers "so much black, we get it, you're sad" always cracks me up), the ending of Between Dark and Dawn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHqlTMxTZdk&list=PL4o6jIFa_aOPV-ma_FnWE66ZR8mtRw8DO&index=17  , when the fans and critics argue in "fame and misfortune", fluttershy in "the return of harmony" with her brutal behavior and how twilight deals with the brainwashed main 6(also Tom):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqCO1DmVo0&list=PLfJpfTZK5SWCXppnRiuI-q2Sit7YCYzGz&index=12   , some scenes from too amny pinkie pies deserve a mention as well, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACfL8pBWbO0&list=PLfJpfTZK5SWCXppnRiuI-q2Sit7YCYzGz&index=45  , and some of the already mentioned in this thread.

Horse Play was really fun episode, full of Princess Celestia acting out of character. For such a odd Season as Season 8 was, these moments really stand out:

• Brohoof 1

I do enjoy the Battle for Sugar Belle a lot. It is funny and require a painful long episode to get to, so why not skip that and see how Big Mac won the girl (I still don't think he did, but that's my opinion):

I'll third this scene. :proud: We knew who the fun parent would be before Flurry Heart was even close to being born! I'll also add Spike and Big Mac laughing at Discord when he misrolled and got his claw turned into parsnips. Growing old is indeed mandatory, but growing up is truly just a option.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2020 at 7:00 AM, Megas said:

FULL BODY WING AND HOOF CAST, DRINKING THROUGH A STRAW

“You gonna go out there and STUNT some TRICKS” :ButtercupLaugh:

On 5/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, Booker said:

I love this scene.

I totally forgot about this scene. It’s hilarious!!

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was featured
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Too many to list them all. The lasts posts showed very good example like the blue flu song of discord. For some "weird" reason I was first trying to pick one example of the episode pinkie pride but then changed my mind to go with star lights I mean, I see meme face alone for its popularity.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...