Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funniest Moment(s) In The G4 Series

Venomous

There were a lot of hilarious events in the show that made me laugh a lot. But the only one I can think of right now was in the episode Keep Calm and Flutter On, when Discord said: "Although I admit it makes rolling my eyes a challenge" when he pulled out his eyes, rolled them on the ground, then they fell into two holes, and then Discord's face appeared instead of those holes. Now, I know that that scene wasn't too funny for others. But for whatever reason, I just found it hilarious! Lol, Discord is always hilarious! :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Hard to pick, honestly, but as of now I will bring up this scene that I discussed just yesterday with @Silkydue to how RIDICULOUS it is.

d6gdk5m-0be020b7-2f94-4c4a-ad18-291a5304

Pure comedy gold by my book. Completely emptied of logic, everything about this scene is just hilarious in how little sense it makes xD Somehow in my mind I remembered that even the glass was "drunk" in a wrong direction but even without that... I just love it :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I just watched Crystal Empire. 

“who wants a flugelhorn?”

Pinkie: I want a flugelhorn!
Who else wants a flugelhorn?
Pinkie: I WANT A FLUGELHORN!!!

(and as a marching band kid in a high school that had a couple of them, that looked nothing like a flugelhorn)

• Brohoof 1

And for some reason I CAN NOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME, find a clip of Thunderhooves and Silverstar roasting Pinkies song or how Pinkies song basically reignited Thunderhooves fury to lead the attack on the Appleloosans 

Edited by Uncle Bumper

• 1 year later...
On 2020-05-02 at 3:27 PM, Oleks said:

1005658.gif

This full stop. That and Twilight's absurd quesadilla phobia. Oh and the entirety of Pinkie Pride.