Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you see the moon right now?

DubWolf

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have no clue. That would require going outside... No wait, I'm pretty sure it's cloudy, so no.

• 9 months later...

I see that luminary. That translucent light bulb on the sky of our mechanical universe model. I always wondered why the moon is so much bigger on the "north pole" or better said, closer to the center of the "world" than in the ridges or exterior of the model, aka, the south. Similar to the sun and its changing size as it traverses the planar surface of our sky vault. Getting visibly smaller towards the horizon. It makes no sense for an object that is supposedly that distant from the earth to change sizes like that. Which coincides with my out of the body experiences when hitting a seemingly impassable barrier in the sky.

Either way. I've been watching the luminaries for some time now. They never really mattered to me. When your know something is not real? Then, what is the point? Do you like to pretend something is real when it is not? I despise that kind of dishonesty. But I always had low tolerance for falsehood. And unfortunately, that includes our geocentric model. I've been trying to understand why ever since I had memory I could not bring myself to believe in this reality. Everything felt so artificial? Even people. I remember telling the adult astronomers in my family with five years old that the stars they were seeing in the sky were not what they believed they were. I called them dots of light. Just like those lanterns you would see hanging over an stage. A crappy one at that.

The betrayal that is this reality. The deception. The pointlessness of it all. I wanted it to be real. To feel real. But it was a failure. This caricature of a world never managed to convince my heart. So, I still watch into "outer space" with great disappointment and bitterness thirty years later. How idiotic do they think I am to believe this kind of garbage? I've disappointed myself. And everyone else.

I am ready for this deception to be over with. I am tired of looking for truth, and finding nothing.

• 2 months later...