Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Modern Animation Reboots

tucker30

Animated reboots that already exist or could exist in the future?

Either way, I'm looking forward to start watching the Digimon Adventure reboot that started about a month ago.

I'd like to see some sort of reboot of the Gargoyles or Recess if they were done right (keeping the shows' theme, the characters' personalities and motivations, etc.).

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

"Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers"

Yea, why not?

If Duck Tales got a reboot, why not its cousin as well?

24 minutes ago, Usager said:

@Kamii the digimon reboot get any better? I fell asleep in the first episode :lie:

The animation sure was crazy. Watch AnimeAjay's Youtube video, and you will see how crazy good the animation was!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Usager said:

@Super Splashee knowing if the anime gets better would be enough, spoiler risk :mlp_icwudt:

I didn't grow up digimon. The interesting part about the new series is it's key animators, which are more or less the same as from Dragon Ball Super. AnimeAjay has always had a good view on each one responsible for different scenes.

• Brohoof 1

@tucker30, seeing as how you've posted three other topics identical to this one, I have taken those down, and have altered the title of this thread for better context. Please do not post multiple threads discussing the same thing. One is all that is needed. Thank you.  

• Brohoof 1

Really itching for a new X-Men cartoon again.

Hell, bring back Wolverine And the X-Men back if you can

• Brohoof 2