Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff A Lightning Bolt To The Staff!

Venomous

Is that a storm coming?!

FA743027-DFE7-41FE-B00A-C41F407324B2.gif
Nope! It’s a staff announcement!

Every now and again, we open up positions for sectionals to become moderators. It’s a step up from being a sectional, as they are presented with many more responsibilities. We take on those who we feel are best suited and @Lucky Bolt was no exception. 

For those of you who don’t know, Lucky was a sectional for Beyond Equestria for awhile after she took a bit of a hiatus. Upon her return, I knew she was ready to take on the moderator role. After training one on one with her and giving her time to take all of the information in, I knew it was time to officially announce her! 

So, everyone please welcome Lucky Bolt as our new global moderator! 

I am so proud of you! I am honored to have been your sectional instructor as well as your moderator instructor.

I know you will be an amazing addition to our team :squee:

• Brohoof 17

I think she got Lucky again, and Bolt-ed her way into a staff position....again!

Anyhow, congrats! (Sorry for the puns lol)

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Flow said:

I think she got Lucky again, and Bolt-ed her way into a staff position....again!

Anyhow, congrats! (Sorry for the puns lol)

Why didn't I think of that? Good one. :D

• Brohoof 4

Eeee thank you everyone!! :wub: This was such an amazing opportunity I was given. When I left staffing a few months back, I knew it wasn’t going to be forever. I absolutely loved being a sectional and had hopes to one day return. I then got the opportunity to return as a Global Moderator and I was absolutely thrilled! @Bakugou is my Man is the best instructor I could ask for. ❤️ She’s trained me in everything I know. 

I can’t wait to see where my path here takes me next. I’m excited to start under my new role as a “Royal Guard”. Thank you all! :sassy: (The lightning puns are shocking-ly really good, by the way. :arethosehands:) 

• Brohoof 10

5 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Eeee thank you everyone!! :wub: This was such an amazing opportunity I was given. When I left staffing a few months back, I knew it wasn’t going to be forever. I absolutely loved being a sectional and had hopes to one day return. I then got the opportunity to return as a Global Moderator and I was absolutely thrilled! @Bakugou is my Man is the best instructor I could ask for. ❤️ She’s trained me in everything I know. 

I can’t wait to see where my path here takes me next. I’m excited to start under my new role as a “Royal Guard”. Thank you all! :sassy: (The lightning puns are shocking-ly really good, by the way. :arethosehands:) 

Congratulations Lucky. ^^

Your friend from Australia is extremely happy for you.

• Brohoof 5

7 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

(The lightning puns are shocking-ly really good, by the way. :arethosehands:) 

Mine was a Rainbow Dash reference because she's one of your faves. :coco:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Congratulations, my friend! :yay: I'm sure you'll do an amazing job – it's wonderful to see your enthusiasm for your new role! :pinkie:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)
11 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Next objective: Become blue. EDQ7xNk.png

10 hours ago, TheRockARooster 🐔 said:

Don’t give her any ideas. :sealed:

But blue is the color of @Lucky Bolt's OC. :dash:

It's a fact (That I'm totally making up.) that @Totally Roseluck became a mod because the purple matches Nyx's mane. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

As a global moderator, you'll get a free company vehicle with purple emergency vehicle lighting. I am sure she will choose the DODGE RAM 1500 model. :mlp_xJpg51C:

• Brohoof 2