Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff A Lightning Bolt To The Staff!

Venomous

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Welcome back...Trucky Bolt. :Daydreaming:

Ironically, I was confused initially about the topic title - I thought of @Lightwing first, but he (?) is on staff already, so I was kinda baffled.

I actually thought about applying myself a few times - but the process of applying oneself instead of the administration coming to one is...unusual for me, at least. Plus there would be quite some things I would wanted to be clarified first, and I might be too...confrontational at times? Anyway, I am going far too offtopic now anyways, and this topic isn't about me either. ;)

It feels like it's a big commitment lol so it's not for everyone :P

And yeah the lightning bolt thing was kinda strange. I would never have associated lucky with a lightning bolt. 

42 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sure @Lucky Bolt will try her best to make "Truck Day" a thing. :P

"Ponies don't dri-" :confused:

"TRUCK DAY!" :love:

Tbf ponies probably invented vehicles a few hundred years after TA (Twilight's Ascension), mirroring our own development as a species. Like a few hundred years ago, we only used carts like what is used in Equestria at the time of TA. 

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

But blue is the color of @Lucky Bolt OC. :dash:

It's a fact (That I'm totally making up.) that @Totally Roseluck became a mod because the purple matches Nyx's mane. :adorkable:

Hmm so that's why I'm forever pink. EqE4vfd.png

• Brohoof 4

13 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Here comes the thunder, no, here comes the LIGHTNING! And she's after your lucky charms! :sneer:

Haha I love that! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, AppleButt said:

Congrats  @Lucky Bolt  

Oh my gosh I think this song was also referenced in my staff announcement post from last year when I became a sectional! :love: Good memories :,) And thank you! 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

@Lucky Bolt "She got it all under control (just the beatin' of her heartbeat, her heartbeat)(She got it, she got it) Under control":

:ph3ar:

You know exactly what I like, Splashee! B)

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Lol I'm sorry but when I think off Lucky Bolt, I just remember the voice crack she had on her brother's youtube video :yay:

What did I miss? :squee:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Lol I'm sorry but when I think off Lucky Bolt, I just remember the voice crack she had on her brother's youtube video :yay:

:lie:

We wont talk about that. :orly:

(In complete seriousness though that's what my voice sounds like 95% of the time. Like Rainbow Dash's voice but without too much of the raspiness heh)

• Brohoof 2

Holy cow, many congrats to you @Lucky Bolt! Becoming a part of the moderation team is quite an achievement! Here's to you having a long and successful run as a part of this site's team! B)

Also, here's a cute picture of a very fluffy Dashie in celebration! :wub: 

937128162_1989597__safe_artist-colon-killasher_rainbowdash_bow_chestfluff_cute_dashabetes_hairbow_pinkbackground_pony_simplebackground_sitting_solo.png.592f87fa3f57d9bb3eb7145724ca997b.png

She looks so cuteeeeeee!!! :dash:

• Brohoof 2