Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the 4th Be With You

Sunamena

Happy may the fourth be with you everypony!

dd6b4cbb1ba74cd59f0ed247b29f93bc.jpg

May the fourth has been the international star wars day for many years.
It is a word play on may the force be with you.

• Brohoof 9

4 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

Oh yeah, Star Wars day.

Let's all take a moment of silence for one of the world's most favorite franchises. It was murdered too soon. ;c;

Nonsense. The franchise has a huge unexplored galaxy of characters, places, and historical moments. So much so that the Skywalker Saga only covers 3 generations of heroes. 

As I always say, any wasted plotline is just a fanfiction story waiting to be written.

personally I enjoy the Star Wars movies just for seeing what's happens in their universe, not to judge whether they're good or bad in terms of writing, acting and directing. 

Which is why on this day, I'm wrapping up my many weeks-long chronological marathon of the Star Wars stuff via Disney+. From the Prequels to the Clone Wars to Rebels TV show to the recent Mandalorian series to the Sequel Trilogy. The final film gets added to DisneyPlus just in time for the celebration.

• Brohoof 1

May the 4th be with you!

26 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Nonsense. The franchise has a huge unexplored galaxy of characters, places, and historical moments. So much so that the Skywalker Saga only covers 3 generations of heroes. 

As I always say, any wasted plotline is just a fanfiction story waiting to be written.

personally I enjoy the Star Wars movies just for seeing what's happens in their universe, not to judge whether they're good or bad in terms of writing, acting and directing. 

Which is why on this day, I'm wrapping up my many weeks-long chronological marathon of the Star Wars stuff via Disney+. From the Prequels to the Clone Wars to Rebels TV show to the recent Mandalorian series to the Sequel Trilogy. The final film gets added to DisneyPlus just in time for the celebration.

Not to mention the special hour long episode of Phineas and Ferb called Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars

• Brohoof 3

36 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

Oh yeah, Star Wars day.

Let's all take a moment of silence for one of the world's most favorite franchises. It was murdered too soon. ;c;

Yeah its a shame how this new trilogy went :/ But we'll still always have the original films :squee:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

May the fourth be with you young padowans, padowan learners, apprentices and jedi masters. Though also to my fellow siths, may the fourth be with you young acolytes, apprentices, lords, darths and to the emperor. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

4 May, what an arbitrary day to choose for Star Wars.

It’s a play on words.

”May the fourth be with you.”

Get it?

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Oooo haven;t heard that is a while. While yes Star Wars isn;t dead, most people just don;t talk about it anymore due to the impacts of the sequel trilogy :(

Just because the Sequel Trilogy wasn't what most people wanted, that doesn't mean people likeare not allowed to enjoy it, flaws and all. 

Don't forget that even when it was just the one film that would be referred to as A New Hope as the years go by, even 20th Century Fox was very reluctant to pour their resources into a kind of film that hasn't been made before, especially since there were box office being made back then. But the head of the studio at the time, Alan Ladd Jr, got the executives to ensure the film would be released. If that didn't happen, Star Wars wouldn't even exist as a film let alone a multimedia franchise.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*plays bugle*

Star War fans, ATTENNNNNTION! PLEASE RISE AND REMOVE YOUR STORMTROOPER HELMETS! NOW IT’S TIME TO PLAY OUR NATION ANTHEM!

May the Fourth be with ya. 

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, Meson Bolt said:

Oh yeah, Star Wars day.

Isn't it more alive than ever before?

Oh... I get it.

Happy Jar Jar day everypony! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sunamena said:

And C3-PO.

Cannot be Star Wars without C3-PO!

I have not been kind to Jar Jar. Though I have watched Phantom Menace many many times, and he is like 90% of that movie :ButtercupLaugh:

Just now, Sunamena said:

Mesha Jar Jar Binks!

Mesha big Sitha Lorda!

I always wanted him to turn to the dark side. A red light saber in his hands, and the first thing he would do is cut his long ears off.

You can see, how kind I am to him >_>

When people ask me how can I enjoy the Prequel and Sequel Trilogies and I can only sum it up in a gesture, I'd go with this.

1947558043_giphy(8).gif.09c6ea811db77f57d602edd28bd18e5a.gif

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
1 hour ago, TogrutaBiscuit said:

Now that's a holiday I can get behind! :pinkie:

Me think yousa absolutely cray cray

Spoiler

Oh, I found a Jar Jar Binks translator, lol... How annoying :nom: