Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you saving up for?

Speedy Transition

Earlier I said tuition, but I may be able to actually be able to spend money on something bigger for myself, which could be any of these, I suppose:

- An oboe to complete my woodwind collection.

- An fancy camera (in other words an DLSR, my old point-and-shoot camera can only do so much)

- An video card so I can play The Sims 3 Seasons whenever it comes out.

- An new iPod Classic that doesn't have battery issues.

Hey guys!

So i just wanted to know,if you guys are saving up for something you want to buy?

I get paid on Friday, and with that money i am getting...

Posted Image

What are you guys getting? :)

Eww, a Bulldozer CPU! Honestly I think you're better off with a Phenom II equivalent... no offense or anything. The Bulldozer series didn't turn out as well as everyone hoped for.

I'm saving up for a new CPU as well, by the way. I'll be getting a quad core or hex core Piledriver (successor to Bulldozer) when they come out. The dual core Athlon II I have is barely cutting it when it comes to games.

Also, I'm saving up for a 3DS. Going to jump once there's a new model.

• Brohoof 1

Eww, a Bulldozer CPU! Honestly I think you're better off with a Phenom II equivalent... no offense or anything. The Bulldozer series didn't turn out as well as everyone hoped for.

I'm saving up for a new CPU as well, by the way. I'll be getting a quad core or hex core Piledriver (successor to Bulldozer) when they come out. The dual core Athlon II I have is barely cutting it when it comes to games.

Also, I'm saving up for a 3DS. Going to jump once there's a new model.

Its a good job i got a Phenom 6 core aint it

I also want to get my own PC, a nice new one :) but that won't be for a good while :(

Awesome!! If you need help with picking parts and stuff let me know :) because building it yourself is about $400 cheaper :P

• Brohoof 1

Awesome!! If you need help with picking parts and stuff let me know :) because building it yourself is about $400 cheaper :P

Okay cool :)

• Brohoof 1

In order of priority: a new phone, a 3DS, a laptop, various games and stuff. So many other things too, but it would take forever to list everything I want and can now start saving up for. :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

My 1987 fender squier

and my 1982 Fender USA

That's some badass guitars man! The 1982 USA probably sounds killer! By the way I never seen a humbuckered squier from the 80s... :huh: Thanks for the pics!
  • Brohoof 1

I'd be glad to contribute as well. I've built a gaming PC for myself and an HTPC for a buddy. There's other advantages to building besides price as well.
  • Brohoof 1

I'd be glad to contribute as well. I've built a gaming PC for myself and an HTPC for a buddy. There's other advantages to building besides price as well.

getting what you want out of a pc :D

thats another plus I can think of...

oh and the pride to say that you build your own pc :)