Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you saving up for?

Speedy Transition

Somewhere between 32 and 37 but I want to get a decent brand like Sony, not some cheap weird brand they have on clearance at target.

Sony is a pretty good brand :)

Just be careful though. Even though 32" or 37" could be small to some people. I still recommend getting a friend to help carry it. Wouldn't want to hurt your back or anything ;)

or even dropping the TV :(

One of the few things worth saving up for.

I honestly forgot about skittles until you posted that picture :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was saving up to go to Bronycon, but considering that's coming up really soon I'm probably not going to get enough cash to go. Sooo, I'm probably going to spend my saved up funds on Diablo 3 or Catherine along with some clothes.

Edited by lordbababa

I was saving up to go to Bronycon, but considering that's coming up really soon I'm probably not going to get enough cash to go. Sooo, I'm probably going to spend my saved up funds on Diablo 3 or Catherine along with some clothes.

Catherine is a very fun game. Multiple endings to go with it. If you're more into multiplayer, go Diablo 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm saving up for THIS baby.

Posted Image

a eVGA GeForce 450 GTS Graphics card.

100 bucks a pop, much better than my 50$ one i have right now.

(Maybe later i'll upgrade my motherboard too.)

I'm attempting to save for a study abroad in Japan next year, and I'd also like to visit a few of my online friends IRL. travel is pretty expensive.

Basically all... almost all, my money goes towards something related to games. either the games them self or the hardware needed for them.

My current savings are meant for a new gaming PC. Graphics (or well... mainly high end physics, but this generation lacks those) are important to me. As a gamer sure, but also mainly because of my Game Artist side.

Even though I'm more of a concept artist and 2D in the broad stroke as well, I just want to experience the max out of the thins created by others. I want to see their works in full glory! :wub:

It's hard saving up for something costly like that without a job and just graduated (think in the thousands when you sum up all software and hardware)

But what I spend in games, I save in almost everything else. The very only thing I regularly spend money on is food. That's it.

I don't even buy clothes often enough! I wear my clothes for years if possible. Heh, I just finally broke my coat after 9 years.

(also helps I get free stuff from time to time :P) As for clothes I could say I cost about 200 euro in the last 5 years.

I have suddenly gotten a somewhat social life and have started to go to lots of conventions here in Sweden + started cosplaying, so I'm mostly saving my money to be able to do all that ^^