health What's your skincare routine?

Fluttershyfan94

Skincare yay or nay  

12 users have voted

1. 1. Skincare yay or nay

• Yay
    • Nay

(edited)

@Henry90 Now that's some next level hydration game you got going, I definitely have been trying to also get better accustomed to collagen lot of health benefits it has apparently and sounds like it from your experience. I recently got myself a collagen type shampoo and really loving it as it genuinely feels healthy and should be if whats said is correct that is which it should.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I use glow recipe products. 

While they are kinda pricey they last me awhile. 

I use the

Blueberry gentle cleanser

watermelon pore tight toner

The watermelon glow sleeping mask 

Pink juice moisturizer 

Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum

and their avocado eye mask.

• Brohoof 1

My acne started to broke out for no reason, and I never have an acne problem at all till recently. its sucks. I'd use skin care cleansing spin brush to do most of the cleaning. First I added neutrogena oil-free acne wash, clean it for 5 mins with hot water. Rinse it with cold water, then wash my face again with cetaphil face wash and rinse again. This will make my face dry, so after that, I apply coconut lotion on my face. It's help control ances from breaking out,  so its works for me. Once a week I would wear a face mask before going to bed at night. 

• Brohoof 1

@Blitzo Skincare on point, nice. I mean if you think about it you would prefer pricier better products like if you put it on your face. I mean similar to hair products, like put some industrial shampoo that strips all of the sebum or a nicer more expensive shampoo that is more gentle.

@Narcissus Aight I mean I've heard that using soap can be kind of counterproductive at times. Your skin itself does naturally produce certain oils that does keep your skin hydrated a pretty fine balance of washing it but not too much. Yet on point with the lotion, I try to really think of it the same way like when I feel my skin is well I wouldn't say greasy but more then I'd prefer I use some type of cleanser or just water. While usually sticking to a lotion per day, like most things its good in moderation haha.

@TBD Never had issues with acne myself, your skincare is on point so I'm sure it'll eventually like go I mean acne typically comes like temporarily I believe but a good skincare would definitely have your day easier I'm sure.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
Spoiler

My name is Iforgotmybrain. I’m 24 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Okay but really, I use Cerave's SA Cleanser to wash my face in the shower, and then just use some Cetaphil SPF 35 daily moisturizing cream. Wash my face with just water before I go to bed. Nothing too crazy.

• Brohoof 1