Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya, everypony! Glad to be here.

StarkeeperPone

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Found this site from looking for MLP/BotW crossover fanart over the internet, funny enough.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I grew up watching G3 MLP, and Princess Promenade (pretty sure that's G3, at least :P) was a favorite of 5-year-old me. I was a little late to the FiM party, as I remember first watching the modern pones during the post-S3 hiatus. I've watched the whole show since except for most of season 9 since Netflix is still behind (I've watched everything important story-wise though) and I found the fandom late 2017-early 2018 through The Brony Notion and Canned Cream.

Nice to meet you all! I'm Starkeeper, your friendly pony-Zelda-Mario-Undertale fan! I like drawing fanart and writing crossover fanfiction. My current experience in the brony fandom is on the Equestria Unofficial Fan Club Amino and the Manechat Discord. Hope I get to meet a bunch of new brony and pegasister friends here! /)

-Starkeeper, or SK for short

• Brohoof 13

Welcome to the forums! You'll find that we are a pretty friendly community so come on in and stay a while and be sure to have fun above all else!

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums  @StarkeeperPone:sassy: Please enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions regarding these forums  or would just like to chat, shoot me a message! :BrightMacContent: See ya around!

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, StarkeeperPone said:

your friendly pony-Zelda-Mario-Undertale fan!

What a combination! If you ever want to talk Mario or Undertale, I am here. Zelda is odd to me, and I don't know about ponies :ButtercupLaugh:

Welcome to the forum @StarkeeperPone. :twi:

• Brohoof 1