Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Animated shows that can crossover

tucker30

Invader Zim and Rick & Morty! Hence Rick & Morty is inspired by invader Zim. Jhonen, Justin, and Dan should join force! It would be one hell of a satire shenanigans. 

Invader Zim would make a nice crossover with Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss. The creator of the latter two shows, Vivziepop, is known to be a Zim fan. Zim is far less edgy, but the art styles aren't too different and something about putting Zim in Vivziepop's version of Hell makes it sound like a recipe for hilarity.

I've always thought Star Vs. The Forces of Evil and Steven Universe would make an awesome crossover because of the bright and colorful magical elements of both series. But it'd never happen because Disney and Cartoon Network are competitors.

I feel like the cast of DuckTales would have an interesting dynamic with the cast of Gravity Falls.

Rick and Morty could realistically cross over with just about any animated series. Pass it off as some random world that the titular characters encounter, because that's what happens in much of the series anyway.

On 5/9/2020 at 3:03 AM, Prospekt said:

Invader Zim would make a nice crossover with Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss. The creator of the latter two shows, Vivziepop, is known to be a Zim fan. Zim is far less edgy, but the art styles aren't too different and something about putting Zim in Vivziepop's version of Hell makes it sound like a recipe for hilarity.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they happen to share the same universe :ButtercupLaugh:. Also I think Beetlejuice, Villainous, or Grim’s Adventure of Billy and Mandy will make a good crossover with Hazbin Hotel or Helluva boss.

21 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

I really need to watch Invader Zim.

It’s a good show! You should give it go since the satires of it is hilarious and it’s bizarrely weird. Think of it like a kid-friendly version of Rick and Monty.

• Brohoof 2

@ShadOBabe I see why I got that surprise mention. :laugh:

Hilda and Gravity Falls would make a killer crossover! Both shows have similar art styles, use supernatural and horror, and have a very strong emphasis of family (Hilda and her mom, Johanna; and Mabel and Dipper and Grunkle Stan).

Oh, and GF’s theme works very well with Hilda’s intro.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

@ShadOBabe I see why I got that surprise mention. :laugh:

Hilda and Gravity Falls would make a killer crossover! Both shows have similar art styles, use supernatural and horror, and have a very strong emphasis of family (Hilda and her mom, Johanna; and Mabel and Dipper and Grunkle Stan).

Oh, and GF’s theme works very well with Hilda’s intro.

I know right? And OMG that intro mashup is great!

I headcanoned that Dipper and Hilda’s schools do that international pen pal thing and that he and her write letters to each other about the wacky supernatural stuff they get up to.

Ford would also definitely want to checkout Hilda’s hometown since it’s obviously another supernatural hotspot like Gravity Falls is!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would have liked to have seen Tangled: The Series crossover with Friendship is Magic.

I know it probably wouldn't work but I still think it would've been cool.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Having rewatched both I always wanted a crossover between Gurren Lagann and Megas XLR

image.thumb.png.d521ac66957e962b914d6bc5ae9879e4.png

Realistically though, a crossover with MLP and Transformers, and while I'm happy to see it happen in the comics, I really hope for one that is *ahem* Animated

image.thumb.png.3784f6f494338bdcacf79301461f1bd3.png
image.thumb.png.eceddf3495a27dbe288769a403ddf1ea.png
image.png.8e6d8d8a703e1ef0cb24c1fc350d547d.png
image.thumb.png.1f18bc797c9539dbcaa1ee5e88b3facc.png
image.thumb.png.293544d3a26e20cca6e8e580a1545ccd.png

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 3