Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Still visit your old schools?

DubWolf

Since I no longer live in the same country as where I went to school, no, I don't.  Also since my schooling years have always been a bit traumatic for me, I don't even want to revisit areas like that.  If you think it wasn't as bad as I'm saying it was, I was once sexually assaulted on a school bus and the friends of the people involved would taunt me for the rest of the school year because of it.  I absolutely do not want to go back to places where such things happened, even if I'm in a better place mentally and emotionally now.  Not to mention, I've moved so many times through my school years that I don't see the point in doing a tour through the US just to revisit my old schools.  I think the only place I'd like to go to is when I went to school in Ventura, California.  It was a good school with some great teachers and the bullying wasn't that bad there and I actually had a good circle of friends there.  Would like to see most of them again, they were good people but from what I heard from a friend I used to be in contact with, the group fell apart over time which sucks but I guess that happens with a lot of high school friend groups.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 4:37 PM, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Yo I do that too maybe scandibros do that more visiting their schools talk to the teachers is fun they ask like what you doing and yeah good memories with good teachers.

I once got a tour through the school by the principal herself :kirin: 

I was popular with the teachers

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went to go see my alum high school's marching band perform a couple of weeks ago or so before they went to the big competition, if that counts. Didn't go into any buildings or anything, just the stadium. As I said before, beyond a marching band reunion, I haven't been inside the high school;s buildings in like 14 years.

• Brohoof 1

No, not really. The school I went to from Grades 4 to 6 and my high school are both pretty close by, but I never really found the need to go back to them.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No, no way. I don't want to even look at that place ever again. I hope the district gets shut down and annexed between the various districts around us. They have the worst management in the entire state. 

I very rarely do that. Though there's a nice track near one of them – I've sometimes gone there for a walk.

I haven't been inside the school buildings themselves in years and one of those schools has closed down.

• Brohoof 2

We.. I visited my high school the last time on December 2019 and before that in ..2009 I think ? So normally I don't do this anymore. Too long ago, too far away :o

• Brohoof 2