Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff May Zero Requiem Commence!

Ashen Pathfinder

Jeremiah00.jpg

It is I; JEREMIAH GOTTWALD!!!! I am here to present you with more news of PROMOTION!!!!

I am here today to introduce to you a long-time sectional moderator who will now partake in the step to become one of the elite GLOBAL MODERATORS!!!!! For it is @Zero, my long-time friend and comrade, who has dedicated herself to her section in a honorable and studious fashion! She has earned her stay and my complete trust as she takes the next step!

May the ZERO REQUIEM commence! ALL HAIL LELO-errrr, ZEROOOO!

(Seriously; this was a long-time coming and I owe her an apology for taking as long as it did, but finally, it is true! Welcome to the Global club; my friend. ^^)

• Brohoof 11

This would be a case where I know little if anything at all regarding this member of staff. I'm sorry about that so I will try to get to know something about them before the end of... Well... We'll get to that whenever it comes along. Anyway, @Zero, well done with your new promotion. Also... I feel like quoting Dr. Wily now because of the name.

58 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Congratulations @Zero:balloon::yay:

The Purple Team grows even stronger! :pout:

Mr @Rikifive, who's your admin trainer? (He/she must be as strict as Yoda).

I actually don't understand any of these staff rolls. It used to be a chart somewhere but this board was changing when I joined.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Super Splashee said:

Mr @Rikifive, who's your admin trainer? (He/she must be as strict as Yoda).

I actually don't understand any of these staff rolls. It used to be a chart somewhere but this board was changing when I joined.

Okay, is this a meme now? :mlp_icwudt: admin mekaZdxtE.png

Huh? Do you mean the staff directory?

• Brohoof 1