Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a hard person or a soft person

Sparkleberry

I am only soft when its needed. Usually i just wanna be hard. Soft means you like gentle stuff.

Hard is being hardcore. Thats what i prefer generally. But if you gotta get stuff out of the picture you need to be soft so that you can become hard :)

Whats your view?

• Brohoof 1

Definitely a hard person......................

oh wait....

Wong website.

Definitely soft person. But like that depends on everyone's outlook on the world. For example, some people might say liking motorcyles, and heavy metal, etc. is "hard" but like what if that person is a brony? Where does that person fall.

Personally, I definitely prefer softness in terms of personality. Though some hardness is necessary when dealing when specific people. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Misscellanio said:

Definitely a hard person......................

oh wait....

Wong website.

Definitely soft person. But like that depends on everyone's outlook on the world. For example, some people might say liking motorcyles, and heavy metal, etc. is "hard" but like what if that person is a brony? Where does that person fall.

Personally, I definitely prefer softness in terms of personality. Though some hardness is necessary when dealing when specific people. 

Side hobby basically :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't know, I'm going to be taking care of some small plants and animals today, but I'm also going to probably listen to the Doom Eternal soundtrack while washing the dishes,,,

I think I appear hard to others (pretty sure I have resting bitch face. I also have the personality and social skills of a brick, which make me seem even more emotionless), but I'm one of the biggest softies you'll ever meet. I'm the type of person who refuses to pick rude dialogue options in games.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...