Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CS4 - Deep Tissue Memories (LINK POSTED)

FlareGun45

Spoiler

Seeing the interactions in the spa was certainly interesting and the new material was good(like the massage scene, the interactions themselves, how twilight looked like a duck in the water in one scene, dashs look as a spa pony and the new and interesting ways and spots starlight and spike hide, although the crying part felt a bit forced and they didn't include some moments I wish they did while some were included but I think were not really needed. Plus, I wish they said something about dashs relationship with scootaloo. 

Overall I liked it, I think pinkies was still the best, followed closely by fluttershys while this one and raritys are tied for last(again, I liked them, but the other 2 I though were better).

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

Was there any other way they've could have filled the book with memories, or Twilight has too remember them personally? Feels like Rainbow and Twilight could have relaxed in spa and that would have been a great memory to put into the book.

I hate to be negative about the show that I loved, but this episode is like milking a dead cow's skeleton.

At least Baby Flurry Heart's Heartfelt Scrapbook and The Fundamentals of Magic had some new perspectives, new storytelling styles and legit contexts.

I'm quite disappointed by this because I can't find a reason why this should exist. 90% of the episode is just playing the old clip and I have never seen a more lazy animated product related to MLP G4 before.

• Brohoof 1