Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Connection of Love (Private w/ Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Lazy Ferret

"When you put it that way, then I guess that makes a lot of sense. I just want to make sure that you're okay and everything. I know it sounds weird when I say that since we just met each other just recently. I guess it's just a part of me since I care about others." Dynamo responded with a smile. "Oh? I guess me being the solid reason to shutting it down is the case? I see now." He would say, winking as he was joking around. "Sorry, but I saw a joke and had to jump on the response. Still, I can understand where you're coming from and I feel as if I can relate in a way." He soon finished up his food and began sipping on his beverage. Blushing slightly upon hearing her remark. "Thank you, Stacey. I'm honestly enjoying your company too."

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would smile, leaning back and letting her stomach settle "I know I'm probably moving a bit fast, but ya know..being lonely kinda sucks" she'd say "I love my animals, but there's you know..something more when you have a special somepony" she'd smile at him, and close her eyes "and I am glad you enjoy my company, I can tell it is genuine too" she says, opening her eyes and leaning over to kiss his cheek "You know our fans are gonna start photoshopping us together already"

@Lazy Ferret

Dynamo sighed as he relaxed his back against his seat. "Nah. I wouldn't say that you are moving fast. You did tell your fans/audience that you were waiting to see what would happen, before moving forward. It's like how all YouTuber's/streamers say whenever they are in a relationship. They all like to keep things secret in order to ease the relationship into their daily lives and such. Trust me as I can relate. I get the whole feeling of being lonely." He chuckled slightly, before suddenly growing quiet and looking down in his seat. His eyes slowly trailed up towards Stacey as he locked his gaze with hers. "You can say that again. Whenever I have my plushies with me, I feel as if I'm not alone. I have some friends, but I know that they have lives to live too. So, it's definitely not the same without a special somepony." He would say, taking note of her eyes closing, before they soon reopened as he felt her kiss his cheek. He blushed softly, while giving her a warm smile. "That's not a problem with our fans, is it?" He asks, giving her a playful smirk with a chuckle. "I'm just kidding, but you know our fans. They'll probably save some stream highlights to share some moments. Just imagine the fan art, as well."

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would smile "Oh the fan art will be adorable" she says and stretches, sipping on her soda "So, did you wanna hit the arcade now or wait for later?" she'd ask him "We could just head back to my place, honestly, if you're up for it, I feel like a snuggle pile with my pets and you" she says, standing up, picking up her soda and smiling at him "Come on then, and ify ou're still hungry or thirsty, I have stuff at home"

@Lazy Ferret

"Oh, I don't doubt the fan art would be adorable. Especially since I've seen the art that your fans have for you. They're pretty talented, if you ask me. Some are pretty awesome, while some are just cute." He says, sipping the rest of his soda, while contemplating on her choice. "Hmm...I mean, I'm down still down for the arcade. However, it's all up to you. The snuggle pile does sound kind of nice." He chuckled, before continuing. "Plus, there is that unboxing stream that you had mentioned before." He says, standing up as he picked up his empty soda and trash, before throwing out his finished lunch. "Oh, trust me. If we go back to your place, then I think I'll be good for a while. If not, then I'll take you up on that offer."

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey smiles and thinks for a moment "Well, how about we go to the arcade for a bit, play some of the ticket games and see where we go from there?" she'd suggest, making her way towards the arcade, "I'm quite fond of the wheel of fortune, deal or no deal and prize drop games" She'd tell Dynamo, "How about you?" she'd ask him, looking over at the blue unicorn and smiles.

While at the arcade, Stacey would discuss things with Dynamo about a relationship and the possibility of him moving in, especially after he mentions he was going through some trouble at his home. After he says he will answer her later, and possibly even on the stream, she'd nod and focus on enjoying the games.

-Small time skip-

After about two hours at the arcade, Stacey would cover a yawn, smiling at Dynamo "Well that sure was fun, ready to head back to my place then?" she'd ask him, as she'd check her points on her card before waving to the people at the arcade, leading him to her car "You drove here right? I'll give you my address" she'd say, sending him a text with her address "And there we go, your phone's GPS should be able to lead you there" she'd say, hugging him and smiling "See you at my place, soon" she'd kiss his cheek and gets into her car, before driving off home.

@Lazy Ferret

"Oh, I know of those ticket games. I haven't played wheel of fortune before, but I do love the show. I think the only time I ever played wheel of fortune was in the old video games from ages ago. I do know of deal or no deal. I either like the prize grabbers, mega stacker, skeet-ball and some pinball machines. Have you ever gone on the one that acts like a rollercoaster, but it's not at the same time?" He asks, looking back at the dark gray unicorn and smiles. While the duo arrived at the arcade, he discussed with Stacey on the idea of a relationship, as well as being asked to move in. He blushed at the idea, but he felt nervous. Not because of moving in, but because of some trouble he was going through at home. He decided to think about it, while giving her an answer of telling her on stream. Afterwards, they continued to focus on playing and enjoying the games together.

-Small time skip-

After spending a couple of hours at the arcade, Dynamo stretches as he looked over at Stacey. The latter of whole had covered up a yawn. "It sounds like someone is feeling a little tired. Did you happen to do a late live stream, or was someone psyched that they couldn't sleep the night before?" He chuckled, before shaking his head. "I've actually never done a late night, or possible all day stream. I've seen other's do that, but I can't imagine how they can do that. Also, to answer your question? Eeyup! I'm all set and ready to head back to your place." He responded, heading out of the arcade with Stacey, while checking to see where he had parked. "Yup I did. Teleporting is an option, but never the best idea. Takes too much concentration and magic." He says, receiving a text from the mare on her address. "Thanks for the address and I'll make sure to do that right away." He says, opening up his GPS and putting in the address. He blushed as he was caught off guard from the hug, before smiling as he returned the embrace. "Okay and I'll see you soon." He felt the kiss upon his cheek, before she headed towards the car. He stood there for a moment as he watched her leave, before taking his leave towards his car. Upon making it to his vehicle, he soon activated his GPS and headed towards Stacey's home.

@Dynamo Pad

It wouldn't take long for them both to arrive at Stacey's house. She would get out and wait for Dynamo to arrive before unlocking the front door and asking for his help to unload her new plushies and figurines and such into her home, as some of them were oversized and needed both hands to carry. 

After they finally got everything into the house, she'd smile "Oh think you can help feed the pets?" she'd ask him, "Pet food is in the laundry cupboards, the dogs eat outside while the kitties eat indoors" she'd say, going to feed the kitties and then going over to her sofa "After, make yourself at home. I've got plenty of food and drinks" she'd say, choosing to take the chance to relax a little before they'd go about the unboxing and placement stream.

After Dynamo had finished feeding the dogs, Stacey would smile "So, shall we set up the cameras?" she'd ask him.

@Lazy Ferret

As he continued to drive, Dynamo would occasionally keep track of the GPS, while making sure to keep his eyes on the road. It helped that he was following Stacey’s car, while having the GPS as a guide if he had to wait at a light. It didn’t take long for him to find her house as he parked near the front of the house on the street. After turning off the vehicle, the blue unicorn stepped out and took notice of the home. “This is not a bad place. Now I can see why you beat me to the mall earlier. You’re actually live pretty close. I had to leave early due to being far away.” He chuckled, making his way over towards Stacey and her car. Once the car trunk was opened, Dynamo helped out in carrying the plush and figurines into her home. He took one at a time, so as to not drop or damage anything.

After everything was brought in, Dynamo sighed with a smile as he felt accomplished with himself. “You ever get that feeling you didn’t buy a lot, but then you carry everything in and notice it’s a lot? That’s what happens whenever I go food shopping or whenever I buy merchandise at a convention.” He chuckled, before seeing all of her pets appear randomly. He chuckled as some of her pets went over to sniff him as he was new to everyone. “Aww. I know I’ve seen them all on stream, but they’re cute in person.” He leaned down to let some of them on the head, or scratched behind their ears. Upon being asked to help feed them, Dynamo looked to Stacey with a nod and smile. “Sure. You’ve got it and thanks for letting me know. Usually, I’d feed my dog and cat inside the house.” He says, locating the food bowls and the food in the laundry cupboards.

Once he fixed up their bowls, Dynamo levitated the bowls with his magic, while going over to open the door. Making sure all of her dogs followed him, Dynamo placed a bowl to each dog and waited to see them eat. Satisfied and thankful to see them eating, he headed back into the house. Once inside, the gaming unicorn heard the gray mare’s remark, before nodding. He took off his shoes as he placed them in the living room, before heading towards where Stacey was located.

Upon locating Stacey, Dynamo smiled as he looked over towards the cameras. “We sure shall. Is there a certain way the cameras need to be set up? I wasn’t sure where we are doing the unboxing. Maybe we can have the plushies placed behind us? Makes it for a surprise reveal.”

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey smiles "Oh yea, well we're just going to be starting with this room, but I have cameras in my room as well" she'd say, "I've got everything they need to be set up with written down, to make things easier and quicker" she'd say, getting out the clipboard with the list "Here, if you could please set up the camera in here, I'll go set up the one in my room..and make sure there's nothing you might not want to see just yet laying about" she'd say with a giggle, before going off to set up the camera in her room and tidy up a bit.

She would soon return and would be ready to start, "Alright, now just to turn the computer on and get the stream set up" she'd say, quickly doing so, while some of the pets, more notably the cats would cuddle up to Dynamo. "And there we go, oh, need to let the dogs in now" She goes to the laundry door and lets the dogs in, then goes back to the computer and starts the stream "What's up Ryder gang!" She'd call out to start the stream "As promised, Dynamo and I are going to start unobxing what I got at the game stores and start putting them places"

@Lazy Ferret

Hearing Stacey's mention of starting the stream in the living room, Dynamo looked began looking around the room. He was confused at first, but he soon began to figure out the reason. "Oh, I get it. Since this is more of an unboxing, then it's better to have open space than in a regular room that could be cramped. Plus, it'll add better lighting so everyone can see everything more clearly." He would say, taking notice of the clipboard list in her hands. Upon the request given to him, Dynamo smiled as he gave her an affirmative nod. "You can count on me, Stacey. I'll make sure to set up the cameras here as you set up the cameras for your room." He says, tilting his head as he gave a sort of deadpanned expression. "I'm not sure how to feel about that, or even how to respond." He soon chuckled as they both began setting up the camera equipment.

Once the camera's were set up and functioning normally in the living room, Dynamo soon saw Stacey make her return. "Welcome back, Stacey. I checked all of the cameras and it seems like everything is working normally." He would say as he turned on the computer. Getting to the streaming software, he suddenly pulled his phone from out of his pockets. "Hold on for just a moment. I gotta send a notification so everyone can come over to your stream." He managed to tweet a message for his followers, while some of the cats would cuddle up to him. He smiled as he petted them as Stacey went to let the dogs into the house. Handing the computer back to the gray mare, he got ready as the stream began. "That's right gaming crew. It's your boy, Kyubiki Tenchu aka Dynamo Pad. Just as we promised. We got ourselves a major unboxing stream coming your way. Ryder? If you'll do the honors?"

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would smile as she got out the first wrapped item "Now let's see..what do we have here?" she'd ask as she would begin to unwrap it, and she smiled "Well I'll be, It's the large Neptunia statuette, I've been waiting to get my hands on this for a while, I even have a perfect place for this" she'd say as she'd stand up and going over to a glass display case that had what looked like the perfect space for it and she places it there. "There we go, perfect, I actually had to move a few others around before" she'd say, going back to the stream.

After a few more items were unboxed and put in places, some of the plushies were placed with some others where the animals were happily sleeping, Stacey would smile "Well gang, we're not even half way through, but we are getting there, how-ever, I think there's something on all of our minds, something that only Kyu has the answer to" she'd say, as she smiles over to him "We had discussed this at the arcade, and we had a lot of fun there, I'll put the video up later.. anyway, so Kyu, the answer to the questions we all have been burning to ask..Do you wanna move in with me and..do you wanna be my stallionfriend?"

@Lazy Ferret

Once Stacey got out the statue, Dynamo smiled as he marveled at the figurine. Having statues in his room, he understood the hard work and craftsmanship put into each figurine. "I think you had a plush or two of that character, or some from the same series. I remember you played that a lot on stream. It's probably one of your favorite franchises. Granted, I haven't played the game myself, but I'm always down to try something new." Seeing the comments, he couldn't help in chuckling. "Don't worry, you guys. I'm still a fighting and Pokemon player by heart. Better to try out something new. If you guys aren't a fan of it, then we'll figure some things out. It's always good to compromise or see what's out there. Wouldn't want things to become stale, right?" He asks, before continuing. "Although, video games aren't the focus on the stream, but will be for later. For now, it's more about opening these surprise gifts." He says, watching as Stacey placed the statue in a glass display case. All the while answering questions that would pop up on stream. "I know what you mean. The last statue I got was of Deku, from My Hero Academia. I had to readjust my shelf to figure out where to put it. I'm starting to run out of room." He would say with a chuckle.

As the stream continued, more and more items were unboxed and placed. Plushies that he helped open were stored near some of the animals. Thankfully, they were asleep so they wouldn't mess with said plush. "You can say that again, Ryder. I had to go to a lot of conventions to get amazing plush, figures, and other merchandise like this. I never would have thought that the store we went to would have what I was looking for." He chuckled, before raising an eyebrow. "Oh? Something on the minds of our fans and possibly the world itself, huh?" He asks, blushing and pouting slightly at Stacey, who had asked him about going out with her and moving in. "Aww. That's not fair, Ryder. I was hoping to leave that as a surprise, while revealing that in the stream." He stuck his tongue out playfully, before smiling. "Hmm...so an answer is what you and everyone is asking for, right? Well, then it's only fair that I give you my decision." He smiles over to her, placing his hands on her shoulder, before leaning in and giving her a kiss. "I hope that answers your question. If not, then I'll tell you. Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend and to move in with you."

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey smiles as she was given her answer, happily returning a kiss to Dynamo's cheek "You honestly have no idea how happy that makes me" she'd say and smiles as congratulations were being said in the chat. "Thanks everyone, it really does mean a lot. And for those of you who are new to my streams, I've been feeling rather lonely as of late, but now that Kyu is in my life, I am sure things will start getting better."

She smiles and then someone gives them a $100 superchat, "And whoah, a hundred bits from Tipster who says Congrats on getting together, see you in Among Us tonight?" She laughs "You betcha, I never miss a game of Among Us with the boys"

@Lazy Ferret

Dynamo grinned from ear to ear as he felt Stacey kiss his cheek. "I think I have an idea. Considering I'm glad you feel the same and that we can be together." He responded, smiling as the chat gave their congratulations. "Thank you, everyone. I'm glad both the Ryder gang and Gaming Crew approve. We'll still have our separate streams, but maybe we'll have our own couple streams. I don't really say this all that often, but I felt lonely myself lately. Even so, Ryder is right. I think things will start to get better now that she and I are in each other's lives." He says, taking one of Stacey's hand's into his own.

He whistled in surprise as someone gave them a $100 superchat. "Yo! Can we get a Tipster in the chat? Thank you so much on the superchat, but a super thank you for the congratulations." Seeing Among Us being mentioned, Dynamo's eyes lit up. "Among Us, huh? I did want to get into that game recently. The same thing for the game, Fall Guys." He turned his attention over towards the chat. "What do you think, Ryder gang and Gaming crew? Do you want to see me play some Among Us?" He asks, the chat suddenly flooding with either 'yes' or 'do it.' With a chuckle and a shake of his head, Dynamo smiled. "I guess we have our answer. I can only imagine what I'm getting myself into. Right, Ryder?" He asks, looking over to her with a smile.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey smiles "Alright, I'll post up in Twitter who's hosting. Might be Augie." She says and nods "Amazing how things worked out for us, if it wasn't for the charity stream the other day, we may not have met" she'd say, giving Dynamo a package to unwrap. 

After about another hour, everything was unboxed and put away, well mostly. "Alright gang, that's it for now, Kyu and I have things that need to be done, we'll see you tonight" she says, covering a yawn "Ryder out" she'd say, waiting for Dynamo to say his outro before ending the stream.

She looks at him "So s'pose we ought to get to your place to pack your stuff then?"

@Lazy Ferret

"Excellent! I've seen some clips on the game and it seems very chaotic, but then aren't all games?" Dynamo chuckled, before nodding. "You can say that again. I'm glad I got to meet you during that charity stream. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known streaming games would be just as much fun as competing in tournaments." He says, receiving a package from Stacey to unwrap. After another hour of streaming and unboxing, most of the things Stacey and bought were opened and put away. "I hate for us to end the stream, but it's just like Ryder had said. There's no need to worry, though. We'll make a post on Twitter once the preparations for Among Us is settled. After that, we'll set up our streams and the fun will commence. Talk to you guys later. Peace!" He smiled, pointed at the camera and hit the outro, before the stream came to a close.

His ears perked as he heard Stacey's voice. He looked to her and nodded. "I suppose we do. Did you want to take a little nap first, or did you want to have a nap on the way over to my place?" He asks, pulling the gray mare into an embrace and giving her a nuzzle. 

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey happily let Dynamo embrace her and nuzzles him back "I can nap in the car, it's just been a pretty wild day" she'd say and smile at him, standing up before petting one of her dogs. She then takes Dynamo's hand and gently squeezes it "unless all of this is a dream, then please don't wake me up"

@Lazy Ferret

"I don't think that's a problem. We can check to see what I have to take with me. Just in case we need to take another trip back to the house. You can say that again. It feels like a crazy day, but crazy in a good way. Being able to meet you in person, hanging out together, playing games, streaming and finally being together. If I could redo this all again, then I would. No questions asked." He says, smiling at her as she petted one of her dogs. He felt his hand being taken and gently squeezed by Stacey's own. "If this is a dream, then can you feel this?" He leaned over again and pulled Stacey into another kiss. Gently squeezing her hand back as he leaned back from the kiss. "A dream that has become a loving reality. The best kind of dream of all."

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey smiles and nods "I felt it love, don't worry" she says as she picks up her bag "I'll let you drive, and might tell the guys it's a maybe for me tonight." She covers another yawn "depends on how well I sleep on the way to your place"

@Lazy Ferret

"Good to know and I don't doubt you, love." Dynamo smiled, before nodding upon the mention of driving. "Okay and I'm okay with that plan. We'll just see what we can take with us and see what's necessary to keep at the old house. It's about a half hour drive from your house to mine. Give or take some traffic. So, that should give you some time to get some rest. It's been a pretty busy day, so you deserve to get some rest. If we can't join everyone tonight, then it's no worries. We can plan for tomorrow's stream if need be." He says, making his way down towards the living room, while en route towards the car.

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would smile and nod "Yeah, you're certainly right, been quite a big day" she'd say to him, following him to the car "Hmm, who's car should we take?" She'd ask "I mean I think your car may be a bit bigger and able to fit more, but it depends I suppose" she'd stretch, and look at both of their cars parked in the driveway, "I'm fine either way, your car's seats also look a little more comfortable, so that's also a bonus" she smiles at him.

@Lazy Ferret

Dynamo nodded in agreement as he and Stacey walked towards the cars. Looking back towards the mare, he had a thoughtful look on his face. "I was actually going to ask you that, but then I wasn't sure on that." He would say, before nodding at her form of logic. "I'm okay with that idea. Since we'll be getting some things from my house, then it makes sense to take my car. Just in case anyone stops by and questions why your car might be doing at my house. If there's anything else that I'm missing or needed to get, then we can always go back and get it later." He would say, before chuckling at their parked cars in the driveway. "The seats are pretty comfy, but I just realized something. My car is parked behind yours. So, even if we would take your car, then it would be a hassle to fix the parking spots. So, it's easier to take mine." He chuckled, before making his way towards his car.

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would blink and look at the cars and then realize that Dynamo was right "Uhm..right, right" she says with a chuckle "We'll probably have to figure out parking later" she'd say as she follows him to his car, getting into the back and laying down to get a bit more rest "Just let me know when we get there" she'd tell him, as she would then cuddle a plush kitten she brought with her, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

@Lazy Ferret

Dynamo chuckled as he shook his head with a smile. “No worries, Stacey. I was going to park out in the street, but I saw that there was space in the driveway. So, I’m sorry about that. I should have asked if it was okay to park behind your car. He says, giving her an apologetic look.  As he closed the driver’s side door, he heard the passenger door open and close. He looked through his rearview mirror to see Stacey, who was laying down in the backseat. “I’ll let you know as soon as we get there. Just make sure to get some rest and remember to buckle up. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt on the drive.” He says, smiling at how cute his girlfriend was being. Starting up his car, he pulled out of the driveway, before putting in his house directions in his GPS. Once he knew where he was going, he began driving towards their destination.