Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FNAF MLP CROSSOVER FAN ART

rainbowdashacademy

Princess of heart I have lot's of gory art than this on here including Five night's at Freddy's fan art just go to Ranibow Academy profile of artwork and enjoy!  When draw clean or gore on here I make sure it doesn't show gentials and boobs that's all !  So yeah hopefully I didn't go too overboard with the intestines other than that I think it's fantastic !

• The topic was locked

Full transparency, we reassess how strict we are on content routinely, and this is a great example to base one of these comparisons on. If my intention was to completely end this thread it would be hidden and the OP PM’ed

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unlocked

Re-opening

Keep in mine we have users as young as 13 on here. This level of gore is acceptable but an eye will be kept on this therad.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's FNAF Rarity with Spike as promised !1275119459_RARITYWITHSPIKEFNAF.jpg.0de794bc7df6a320827bf98c83fbd63c.jpg

1 minute ago, Kadae said:

Holy moly, these are terrifying. If that's the goal, you've done a great job of inducing some visceral emotions. :eww:

2 minutes ago, Kadae said:

Holy moly, these are terrifying. If that's the goal, you've done a great job of inducing some visceral emotions. :eww:

Thanks I try my best !