China (100% NOT China)

Answered Dividing a DS topic into two.

* I think some of these need their own topic given how deep the debate can get (DP, I am looking at you). 

I wonder, is the staff willing to move all the posts having to do with a sub-subject (DP) into a new topic? It got pretty out of hand from what the topic was meant to be, and into too much detail from that, but still worth continuing to debate in itself.

Alternatively, I could offer to quote the posts in a new topic and the mods deleting the old ones (a suggestion, not an order).

Edit: I can also offer to give links to the concrete posting if you prefer.

To clarify, I am not asking for content to be deleted, but only to be moved.

PS: Is this the best approach and way for the situation?

TBH, I am feeling pretty uncertain about how to contact staff the best way possible about such things, reporting the post, writing here, filling a support ticket (do they work again meanwhile? Responsiveness to these have been in my experience...pretty slow or none at all), PMing a staffer (who then? Who handles what? Who is active? Who has subjects to avoid? etc.)?

Moderators can split topics if they feel it is warranted or needed. Splitting would be a valid suggestion to send in a report. 

Closing as answered. 

• Brohoof 1

As the question was asked and answered by either a staffer or user who was correct, we will be closing this question out. Thank you as always.