Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New and Out to Make Art!

Mediocre Mare

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

The art style and character design really pull me in. I don’t know everything there is to know about the show, but I love drawing form it!

Hey all! So glad to find this community, you all seem like very kind and fun people. I’ve recently gotten into drawing MLP characters, and as soon as my posts are out in the wild and approved by the mods I would love to take any requests free of charge :D

I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you! Have a wonderful day :grin:

• Brohoof 10

Just now, SharpWit said:

Nice, when did you first join the community or start watching the show?

Today actually! I was watching the show with my friend a while back but since the lockdown it’s been a while. I haven’t gotten far, but I’ve known about the show for a long time and love the spirit of it :) 

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Midnight Danny said:

Hi @Atomisk and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is so nice to meet you! :yay: l hope you will have a wonderful time here and making a lot of awesome friends! ^^

Thank you so much! I hope so too :P you guys have been so kind so far!

1 hour ago, Midnight Danny said:

Hi @Atomisk and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is so nice to meet you! :yay: l hope you will have a wonderful time here and making a lot of awesome friends! ^^

Thank you! So far it’s been super welcoming :P

(edited)

Welcome to the herd! :BrightMacContent: There are lots of friends to make and things to do here, you'll certainly enjoy being here. :ph3ar:

The art style was one of the things that I liked as well! I really fell in love with it. :pinkie:

Edited by Bastian Bolts⚡

29 minutes ago, Bastian Bolts said:

Welcome to the herd! :BrightMacContent: There are lots of friends to make and things to do here, you'll certainly enjoy being here. :ph3ar:

The art style was one of the things that I liked as well! I really fell in love with it. :pinkie:

Seriously! It makes me happy just looking at it ^_^

• Brohoof 1

What's good Comrade!? Welcome to our little corner of the internet, we're all pretty nice and chill on here so I think you'll really like it here! Welcome to the herd friend! :P

fullggggp.gif.ebb787b9561bcbbf4d7527ecc0769453.gif

For magic, for friendship, for Equestria!!! :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

What's good Comrade!? Welcome to our little corner of the internet, we're all pretty nice and chill on here so I think you'll really like it here! Welcome to the herd friend! :P

fullggggp.gif.ebb787b9561bcbbf4d7527ecc0769453.gif

For magic, for friendship, for Equestria!!! :sunbutt:

Glad to be so welcomed to the party :pinkie:

3 hours ago, Atomisk said:

The art style and character design really pull me in. I don’t know everything there is to know about the show, but I love drawing form it!

You are not the only one who got captured by the art style and design of Friendship is Magic :adorkable:

Welcome to the forums, Miss @Atomisk :coco:

Sometimes while reading the notifications (that is when you follow someone, and I am following you) of this forum makes you swap words around in your head:

New and Art  Make Out to! :please:

So happy to have you here! You've only been here a short while and you've already done a request for me that I absolutely love.

Your art style is beautiful and vibrant. You have already brought a little ray of sunshine to the forums, and I can't wait to see you around more often! :grin:

38 minutes ago, Glitter Pen said:

Hey Atomisk!! Welcome to the herd :mlp_icwudt: Oh and... Your drawings are very cute :pinkie:

Thanks!! I really appreciate that :rarity:

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :) 

It’s been great so far!! :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2

On 5/19/2020 at 4:12 AM, Atomisk said:

Hey all! So glad to find this community, you all seem like very kind and fun people. I’ve recently gotten into drawing MLP characters, and as soon as my posts are out in the wild and approved by the mods I would love to take any requests free of charge :D

I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you! Have a wonderful day :grin:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rarity
How did you find MLP Forums?: Google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Welcome to the forums, @Atomisk.

Nice to meet you.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, AriaTheLovely said:

Hello and welcome to the site its always good to see another fellow artist join the forums. I hope you have a great  time here. :)

It’s wonderful to see so many talented artists here! Glad to be a part of the group :D