Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask TomDaBombMLP

Tom Gallagher

5 hours ago, Tweek said:

What mlp character do you dislike the most and why?  🧐

Oh. :lie: Be prepared for a rant about these ones. :blush: I absolutely with a burning passion despise the Student Six. :dry: I’ve pasted this from another thread I commented in:

It’s bad enough that they were completely forced onto us with barely any fanfare but they completely took the spotlight away from the Mane Six and all other characters who we actually had a remote bit of interest in. Even seeing them in the title sequence drives me nuts! 

The Student Six are annoying, paper-thin, stupid, dimwitted, unfunny twats and aggravating to be around. :unamused: If I ever met the Mane Six, I would give them all a massive group hug. :wub: If I ever met the Student Six, I’d punch them. :stressed:

6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Have you ever played Sonic Mania?  If so, what are your thoughts on the level designs?  Ever watched an NFL game?  

Can't say I have. I do like Sonic though and I've been meaning to look at more of it. 

I'm Irish and I don't think NFL plays over here. If it does, I haven't seen it.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I have a DS, DSXL, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS4 and PS5. 

I have a currently 3DSXL a Wii U and a Nintendo switch, I used to have a DS DS XL and Wii but because I got a later system that was backward compatible with the games I let the older systems go

Moments ago, Will Guide said:

I have a currently 3DSXL a Wii U and a Nintendo switch, I used to have a DS DS XL and Wii but because I got a later system that was backward compatible with the games I let the older systems go

Nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2021-09-13 at 9:58 PM, Paleopony said:

What are your favorite hobbies?

Always been singing and performing. I get such a thrill out of doing that and I want it to be my life’s work. :adorkable:

On 2021-09-19 at 10:53 AM, Spidey10 said:

What would you consider your favorite films?

I have a few, hehe! Back to the Future, Jaws, Spider-Man: No Way Home and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...