Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was work today?

Venomous

(edited)

It was hell. Power went out for half the branch. Then the whole branch. Then it came back on again but our network went down. 

Any other branch in our company has these issues they get shut down until they’re sorted. Mine? We have to work through it.

Edited by Stone Cold Steve Tuna
  • Brohoof 1

Work was a bit stressful and somewhat aggravating. There was a lot of work that had to get packed and shipped out at certain times in the day. There was a point that I was asked to take a later break in order to get all the work that was due out at noon. Even though I was going as fast and as proficient as possible as soon as I clocked in to start my shift. There had been several employees that had been either fooling around, causing mischief to where someone could get hurt, or gallivanting the facility to go and talk to other employees for minutes on end. Thankfully, we were able to get the work out before noon and everyone was able to go at their regular break. 

Work was pretty busy. This was to be expected though because ever since we closed due to COVID-19, we created a waiting list of clients waiting to make appointments. The day before we officially opened, we scheduled those appointments and we became fully booked until mid June. I had 5 dogs today but they all cooperated so everything went fairly smoothly. I was exhausted when I came home. I have the next 3 days off.

A little more aggravating than usual at first, but otherwise smoothly. I was sent home an hour earlier surprisingly, as I was expecting lots of work considering they made us work one of our days off

(edited)

Still not working. I may look for a job soon since Texas is pretty much fully reopened at this point... I guess that's a necessary evil at this point though since this government of ours is sitting here bailing out huge corporations and what do the middle class and lower get? Nothing that's what! And before you say "but $1200 is not nothing" I'll say it's definitely not enough for all of this time... It might as well be nothing not very long from now. That is of course assuming nothing catastrophic happens. Which I worry about for a huge portion of the day.

On that note, I hope my dad didn't forget his, like I forgot mine. :sealed:

Edited by Dustlicious

I worked yesterday, it went okay it was just ultra boring. My shift was set for 5 hours but they let me off two hours early because business was incredibly slow. I work again today but only for 4 hours. We will see how it goes.

I don't believe in working actually, so I work as little as I can only to be able to live. Work during the summer and usually it is you know work, I work then I get home and work is finished for the day yes. Now as I'm graduating university hopefully, I am thinking about putting more work in my entrepreneurship and investing. 

• Brohoof 1

Currently unemployed. But I did house chores, cooking, lawn works.. chores. Repeat. 

I’ll just talk about yesterday since I’m off today.

It was fine up until my boss got on me for something again :unamused: He also seemed a bit extra peeved cause I couldn’t reach the phone in time even though I gave him a good reason for it. I’m a person that always feels like mistakes are so catastrophic so I was worried about it for a while. :sunbutt:

Work's kind of rough lately, we got a lot of extra orders on top of the ones we already got.. so working extra hours, It's becoming exhausting / emotionally draining. Everyone's growing meaner by the day with the whole corona thing going around.

• Brohoof 1

Work was fine last night, but I had to call out for the first time today because my skin condition has been bothering me really bad lately from stress. Need a day off to take care of it and prepare for my birthday weekend. 

It was really busy and I was exhausted afterwards. I like it when it’s busy though, it’s better than being bored cause nothing’s happening. (This is about yesterday, I’m off today so I can’t talk about today).

• 2 years later...

Today was slower and less hectic than it’s been for a while. It’s always going to be busy but it’s easing into the semi off-season. Many seasonal cast members have gone into weekend/holidays-only mode or left altogether. Seasonal/Halloween events are gearing up but at the moment it seems manageable. I don’t mind when it’s busy and I get a charge out of the action, but today I’m fine with just taking it slow. So it was a decent day.

Only work I've done today so far is domestic related stuff. My actual work will start in a couple or so hours once I've had my lunch. But I know it will be a good work day considering where I left off with everything yesterday. Plenty to keep me busy up until I go and make my dinner later on. Then perhaps a little more work afterwards if I'm in the mood. I like being my own boss. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been slacking off for 2 days now!

Anyone can help me to get in the mood to work? Anyone?

I guess it is another YouTube night for me then :muffins:

• Brohoof 1